Quenton Nelson was the sixth overall pick in last year’s

#1 von liny195 , 02.12.2019 08:10

NFL Draft and was named a first-team All-Pro in his rookie season with the Indianapolis Colts.Despite the success and accolades Anthony Castonzo Jersey , Nelson was displeased with an area of his game last season. According to Zak Keefer or the , new Colts senior assistant Howard Mudd relayed a conversation from Nelson where he expressed frustration with his technique.“I happened to be in the room,” Mudd recalled, “and (Nelson) was saying Ryan Kelly Color Rush Jersey , ‘I really feel like my technique has slipped, and I really don’t want that to happen. I was coached in college a certain way,’ … and he wants to be coached that way. He wants to be better. That’s not, gee coach https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Margus-Hunt-Jersey , I want you to hear what I think you want to hear. He said that because he believes that.”Nelson had an impressive rookie year in Indianapolis after being one of the most highly touted offensive line prospects in recent memory in the draft. He made the Pro Bowl as well as being named an All-Pro. He was part of an offensive line in Indianapolis that allowed a league-low 18 sacks last season.Frank Reich elected to change offensive line coaches after the season. The team fired Dave DeGuglielmo and hired Chris Strausser with Mudd as an assistant to coach the group moving forward.If Nelson can make the Pro Bowl and All-Pro teams with technique issues, he may be able to take an even greater leap forward under Strausser and Mudd. Justin Houston is now a member of the Colts and a new uniform won’t be the only difference from his days with the Chiefs.Houston will be listed as a defensive end for the first time in his career as the Colts run a 4-3 base defense, but Houston said he doesn’t foresee any issues with that change. He said, via Andrew Walker of the Colts website Peyton Manning Jersey , that his job “easier now than it has been in the past” because he does not anticipate having any coverage responsibilities in the Indy defense.The prevalence of sub packages had Houston playing with his hand in the dirt a lot in Kansas City, which is further reason to believe that the switch shouldn’t throw him too much. The veteran pass rusher doesn’t think his production is going to take a hit either.“I have plenty left in the tank,” Houston said. “I think some people don’t believe that, but I feel like I’ve got plenty to show the world.”A productive Houston winning battles as a pass rusher would be a welcome addition to a Colts defense that didn’t have that kind of one-on-one threat last season.

liny195  
liny195

The veteran tight ends are doing their part to prepare
Any dx keto weight loss program. And if someday

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz