After a interview that featured his comments about Giants

#1 von liny195 , 06.12.2019 02:44

quarterback Daniel Jones spread like wildfire on Tuesday Phil Simms Jerseys 2019 , Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has weighed in on the response to those comments.Mayfield was quoted as saying that he “cannot believe” the Giants picked Jones sixth overall and that it “blows my mind.” After writer Clay Skipper told Mayfield it seemed that scouts can’t accurately predict who will be a good quarterback, Mayfield is “forget you’ve gotta win” and then goes on to say a player has “a history of winning and being that guy for your team or you don’t.”In response to an Instagram post compiling those quotes without Skipper’s interjection that Mayfield posted to his Instagram story, Mayfield took issue with the way those comments have been presented.“This is not what I said . . . just so we’re clear,” Mayfield wrote. “I also said I was surprised I got drafted number one. Then was talking about the flaws in evaluating QBs. Where I brought up winning being important. Reporters and media will do anything to come up with a click bait story. Heard nothing but good things and wish nothing but the best for Daniel.”Jones has already shrugged off the comments about him and said he enjoys watching Mayfield play White Doug Kotar Jerseys , so we’ll see if the reactions to the reactions cause everyone to move on to something else before Tuesday is out. He is already a home run threat as a kickoff returner" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Blue Viewa New York Giants communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryGiantsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17Filed under:New York Giants NewsGiants’ 90-man roster: Can Corey Coleman make an impact as a receiver?New,108commentsHe is already a home run threat as a kickoff returnerEDTShareTweetShareShareGiants’ 90-man roster: Can Corey Coleman make an impact as a receiver?Corey ColemanVincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsThe New York Giants took a chance on Corey Coleman last season, and he rewarded them with some terrific work as a kickoff returner. Can he be more than that? Let’s focus on Coleman as we continue our player-by-player look at the 90-man roster the Giants will bring to training camp.The basicsHeight: 5-foot-11Weight: 185 Age: 24Position: Wide receiverExperience: 3How he got hereThe 2018 season was a vagabond one for the 2016 first-round pick. He was traded by the Cleveland Browns to the Buffalo Bills Doug Kotar Jerseys 2019 , cut, then signed and cut twice by the New England Patriots. The Giants added him to their practice squad in October and he ended up playing in eight games.Coleman made most of his impact on kickoff returns. Inexplicably, the Browns never gave Coleman an opportunity as a returner. With the Giants, he averaged 26.0 yards on 23 kickoff returns.As a receiver White Harry Carson Jerseys , his impact was limited. He caught just five passes for 71 yards.2019 outlook The Giants have to be hopeful of getting more out of Coleman as a receiver during the upcoming season. He caught 56 passes in two seasons with Cleveland before being jettisoned last season. The Giants have Sterling Shepard, Golden Tate and Cody Latimer atop their wide receiver depth chart, along with players like Russell Shepard and sixth-round pick Darius Slayton. The hope with Coleman would be that a full offseason in the playbook and working with the offense might enable him to make more of an impact in the passing game. The variety of routes he can run successfully has always been a question as he came out of the limited Baylor offense, but his 4.37 40-yard dash speed could make him a useful threat to stretch defenses.

liny195  
liny195

The Patriots receiver will be back in 2019.
www.thebillslockerroom.com

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz