FL.Belichick said the pas

#1 von elaine95 , 13.12.2019 07:35

The State of the Patriots: Accountability Check The Patriots don’t look very good right now. And unsurprisingly Kyle Van Noy Jersey , folks everywhere seem to have plenty to say about it.The problem with these September takes is that, correct or incorrect, they get buried under the next four months of football and by the time December and January rolls around, the NFL is such a completely different place that nobody has the time or energy to go back and see what people thought as the season was kicking off. In that respect, anybody can more or less say anything they want, overlook the times they were completely wrong, and only focus on the times when they got it right.Which is the point of this article. My hope is for everyone who has a strong opinion on the state of the 2018 Patriots Womens Chris Hogan Jersey , one way or another, to express that opinion in the comments below. Tell us why the 2018 team is NOTHING like the 2003, 2004, 2018, and 2016 teams that all took a few beatdowns on the way to Super Bowl glory. Tell us why we have absolutely nothing to worry about. Lament the end of the dynasty. Acknowledge the small bump in the road. We all have an opinion on the way things are going and what the future holds, and we haven’t been shy expressing those opinions on other articles and forums, so I’d like to see if I can get them all here and revisit them at season’s end. Obviously http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-marcus-cannon-jersey , nobody knows what the next 13 weeks holds, and at the end of the day getting called out for being wrong (or praised for being right) isn’t going to move the needle at all in the grand scheme of things. I just thought it might be a good exercise, for those of you who tend to live very much in the moment, to see how much can change - or not change - between now and the end of the season.Just to reiterate:by commenting on this article, you hereby give your permission to have that comment posted in an article I will put up at the end of the season in which I see who was right and who was wrong. If you were correct, you’ll be acknowledged for it. If you were way off, be willing to face the music.Opposing fans welcome as well - just be ready for the potential consequences of accountability. Patriots coach Bill Belichick offered some insight into just how difficult it is to watch film of college passing games and project how those players will play in the NFL.Belichick said the passing offenses in college football are so different that it makes it hard to evaluate not only quarterbacks Eric Rowe Jersey , but everyone else as well.“I’d say the issue in college football is there just is not the same passing game in college football that there is in the NFL, period,” Belichick said. “So, it’s hard to evaluate the receivers, it’s hard to evaluate the quarterback, it’s hard to evaluate the offensive linemen, it’s hard to evaluate the pass rushers and it’s hard to evaluate the coverage players. You know Womens Shaq Mason Jersey , we’re all looking at the same film, so all the teams in the league, we all see the same games. But, the college passing game is very different from the professional passing game. When you’re looking at it, you’re looking at a lot of it’s really projecting all those positions a little bit differently. To a certain degree, it’s different in the running game, too http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-malcom-brown-jersey , but probably less difference in the running game than in the passing game, in my opinion.”College passing concepts are making their way to the NFL and will continue to with Kliff Kingsbury now coaching the Cardinals. But the differences are still significant, and that makes scouting players a challenge.

elaine95  
elaine95

early after Tony Kanaan ran wide into the gra
and-catch to a less risky handoff?"You have to ask them," sa

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz