Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/wil-myers-jersey-c-17/]Wil Myers Jersey[/url] .com)

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 04.03.2018 06:49

Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork. Wil Myers Jersey .com) - Top seed Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain beat two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia to capture her first WTA title at the Portugal Open, a clay court French Open tune-up. Suarez Navarro defeated Kuznetsova, the No. 7 seed, by a 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 score in Saturdays final. The Spaniard battled back from 4-1 down in the third set to record her 26th victory of the season. "Im very happy I could finally win my first WTA title," Suarez Navarro said. "I was a little bit nervous today. It was a difficult match too -- it was windy today and we were both making mistakes, and we know each other well, but the most important thing for me today was just to be solid all the time. "On match point I was only thinking to put the ball in, and thats what I did, and I felt so good when I finally finished the match. The ceremony was very special for me. I really love this tournament." The 25-year-old Suarez Navarro was runner-up here the last two years. She improved to 1-5 in career finals. Kuznetsova fell to 13-20 for her career in title matches. "I tried to fight, but unfortunately it didnt happen today, and I want to congratulate Carla on a great week," Kuznetsova said. "Its definitely an amazing feeling to win your first WTA title." The world No. 29 Kuznetsova entered Saturdays match with a 3-1 lifetime record against the Spaniard. Suarez Navarro took home $48,000 with the victory. San Diego Padres Jerseys .com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/dave-winfield-jersey-c-10/ . -- Top-seed Shahar Peer and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the inaugural WTA Citi Open.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - Gyasi Zardes scored in the 62nd minute on Saturday night to give the LA Galaxy a 1-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes in front of 50,006 fans at Stanford Stadium. Robbie Keane found Marcelo Sarvas in the centre of the box on a cross from the left. Sarvas laid it off to Zardes, who finished in the back of the net for his third goal of the season. The Galaxy (5-3-5) extended theirr unbeaten streak to five games for the first time since the 2012 season and moved up to a tie for sixth place with the Portland Timbers. Yangervis Solarte Jersey. The Quakes (4-6-4) had their best chance to draw even on a header by Steven Lenhart in the 88th minute. Galaxy goalkeeper Jaime Penedo blocked it safely over the top of the goal — the only save needed in his second shutout of the season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Luc-Mbah-a-Moute-Rocket s-Jersey/]Luc Mbah a Moute Jersey[/url] .Y.
STRASBOURG, France -- Top-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States and second-seeded Alize Cornet of France were knocked out

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz