Ed Oliver has drawn comparisons to Aaron Donald because of a similar

#1 von liny195 , 30.12.2019 04:32

build and his athleticism. On his visit to the Jets Marcus Maye Jerseys 2019 , the University of Houston defensive tackle revealed he watched film of the Rams defensive tackle with defensive coordinator Gregg Williams.Williams was the Rams defensive coordinator in Donald’s first three NFL seasons.“I like to wreak havoc, and that’s basically what they do, so I’d fit right in,” Oliver said Wednesday, via Greg Joyce of the . “. . .I loved it.”Several mock drafts link Oliver to the Jets, who own the No. 3 overall choice. Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa White ArDarius Stewart Jerseys , Alabama tackle Quinnen Williams and Kentucky outside linebacker Josh Allen also could be options for the Jets.Oliver was asked about the comparisons to Donald, who has won the past two defensive player of the year awards.“That’s great being compared to somebody who’s going to wear a gold jacket — it’s not if, it’s when he wears a gold jacket — because it’s something you dream about,’’ Oliver said, via Don Banks of patriots.com. “But you get in the league and then you’re going to have to see who’s better? Like, who has the better production? I’m ready to compete with him ArDarius Stewart Jerseys 2019 , not be compared to him.” Happy Thursday to all! Thursday is podcast mailbag day. Thanks once again to everybody who sent in questions for a podcast mailbag. It could not happen without you and your questions.Today we look..."Happy Thursday to all! Thursday is podcast mailbag day. Thanks once again to everybody who sent in questions for a podcast mailbag. It could not happen without you and your questions.Today we look at which teams are potential trading partners with the Jets in the first round of this year’s NFL Draft, whether the new stadium is a good place to view a game, whether it is better to win a championship followed by years of losing or to put together winning seasons without winning a championship, whether it would be good for the Jets to appear on Hard Knocks, what an ideal trade down would look like, and whether any players should be traded who don’t fit the new schemes.Thank you for listening to the show. For a more hi-tech listening experience White Darron Lee Jerseys , you can tell Siri, Alexa, or Google, “Play Locked on Jets,” and the show will play for you.

liny195  
liny195

The New England Patriots suffered a series of injuries during their
The Vikings added a fourth quarterback to their roster on Monday.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz