oshop.com/durham-smythe-jersey/]Durham Smythe Jersey[/url] , as a quarterback," he said. "And then how I can help this offense i

#1 von elaine95 , 31.12.2019 08:48

GREEN BAY Raekwon McMillan Jersey , Wis. (AP) — The injury-riddled Miami Dolphins still managed to generate plenty of scoring opportunities against the Green Bay Packers.But they couldn't get into the end zone, and settling for field goals wasn't going to cut it against Aaron Rodgers.Jason Sanders tied a Dolphins franchise rookie record with four field goals, but Miami (5-5) wasted good field position and squandered the game-opening drive after Brock Osweiler fumbled away a shotgun snap in a 31-12 loss at Lambeau Field on Sunday. "Those type of things, you can't do against this guy (Rodgers). You do that, it's just a matter of time before he makes it right," Dolphins coach Adam Gase said.Osweiler Charles Harris Jersey , making his fifth straight start for the injured Ryan Tannehill, was 23 of 37 for 213 yards. He got sacked six times, including three straight plays late in the game. And he accounted for another turnover after throwing an interception to Bashaud Breeland that was returned 26 yards to the Miami 12 with 8:52 left in the third quarter.The Packers cashed in on that turnover too, with Rodgers hitting Davante Adams for a 25-yard touchdown pass for a 16-point lead three plays later."I'm the only guy on the team that touches the ball every play on offense, and I need to find ways to be better and to score touchdowns," Osweiler said.The offense was undermanned Jason Sanders Jersey , though.Starting tackles Laremy Tunsil (knee, ankle) and Ja'Wuan James (knee), along with starting guard Ted Larsen (neck), were inactive. For a while, the Dolphins still moved the ball effectively, especially early in the game.Running back Kenyan Drake had a knee injury in the second quarter. Receivers Davante Parker (shoulder) and Jakeem Grant (leg) got hurt in the third.The offense just stalled in Packers territory."Kicking field goals ain't going to beat the Packers. We have to execute better in the red zone Kalen Ballage Jersey ," guard Jesse Davis said.Miami started one drive at midfield after recovering Tramon Williams‘ fumbled punt return. Another started at the 45 after the defense stopped Green Bay on fourth-and-2.A blocked punt in the third quarter gave the Dolphins the ball at the Packers' 28.Each time, Miami turned its advantageous field position into a field goal."I don't care who's on the field. Every time we touch the ball as an offensive unit, every series I expect to score a touchdown," Osweiler said."Is that going to be possible? Probably not. But that's our expectation as an offense. You know like I said, the blame is on nobody but myself. I need to be better," he added.But he may not have a chance to prove he can do it.Gase and Tannehill hope the starting quarterback can return after the upcoming bye week to play at Indianapolis on Nov. 25.Osweiler said that decision is out of his hands."But I'm going to focus on the things I can control and that's finding a way to get better as an individual Durham Smythe Jersey , as a quarterback," he said. "And then how I can help this offense if my number's called against the Colts."Phinsider Radio: A group therapy session following the Miami Dolphins loss vs. the New England Patriots Things were at an all-time high for the undefeated Dolphins and their fans, as they traveled to Foxborough to take on the 1-2 New England Patriots. But as we would soon see, things were too good to be true, as Adam Gase and his team laid an egg vs the AFC Juggernaut.Join Cannata, Sutton Jerome Baker Jersey , and I as we briefly discuss the Dolphins terrible performance in Foxborough, and what this week’s game vs Cincinnati means for the remainder of the season.Some takeaways:Ryan Tannehill was not good, and the offensive line gave him very little time to dissect the Patriots’ quarter defense.The run game was non-existent as both Frank Gore and Kenyan Drake struggled all day.Xavien Howard had his worst game of the season.Sony Michel and James White gashed the Dolphins run defense.Penalties continued to put the Dolphins in dreadful third down situations.Adam Gase’s play-calling left a lot to be desired and looked polar opposite to the game plan we saw in the first three weeks of the season.Tom Brady and the Patriots will not die.“We’re on to Cincinnati.”

elaine95  
elaine95

Seahawks get started with Reed training, Wagner viewing
ght and the Rams squeezed p

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz