Metcalf in a regular-season game

#1 von zhangzk , 06.01.2020 04:15

Antonio Brown was traded from the Steelers to the Raiders in part because of his relationships with coaches and teammates in Pittsburgh. In Oakland https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , his coach says he’s not going to concern himself with that.Raiders coach Jon Gruden said Brown and Derek Carr will build a relationship in time, and Gruden isn’t worried about it.“I’m not going to get into the relationship business,” Gruden said. “I think Brown is a great guy. I love having him here. Derek is a great guy. You can’t rush a relationship. You just don’t have a great relationship in three weeks or two months. It’s something that you’ve got to earn and you’ve got to really work and, and that’s why it’s important that we spend time together. I’m a little worn out with all the relationships and all the things that really don’t matter right now.”Brown declined to attend the start of Organized Team Activities in Oakland, which Gruden also said was not a problem. The Seahawks showed interest in Antonio Brown before the receiver signed with the Patriots. Brown is a free agent again, 13 days later.So do the Seahawks, who spoke with Brown after the Raiders cut him, have interest in the Pro Bowler this time around?Coach Pete Carroll said no without using the word. “We’re pretty well set right now,” Carroll said Friday, via Gregg Bell of the . “We kind of know where we’re going with that.”Carroll admitted 11 days ago that the Seahawks had “checked into” Brown, saying “Why wouldn’t you Derek Carr Jersey White , you know? He’s a great player.”Since the Seahawks’ initial interest, Brown was sued for sexual assault and rape and attempted to intimidate a second accuser who came forward earlier this week in comments to SI.com. The Seahawks’ due diligence on Brown also came before they had seen rookie D.K.. Metcalf has seven catches for 150 yards and a touchdown in two games.Carroll’s reaction was similar to those of Sean Payton and Sean McVay, who were asked about their interest in Brown.“Right now, where we are . . .I like our depth at that position,” Payton said, via Dianna Russini of ESPN. “I haven’t paid much attention. I’m focused on the guys here.”McVay initially expressed surprise at his press conference when told of Brown’s release and then essentially repeated what Carroll and Payton said. “You always look into things,” McVay said, via quotes distributed by the team. “We evaluate, but with the situation we have specific to the receiver position, we couldn’t be happier with the guys that we do have.”

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Feel like I’m getting my legs back underneath
As for the other 28% of Raiders fans; 21% say push

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz