since late in the 2018 season. It’s unlikely to go away unless and until Gurley shows that he can perform at a high level while

#1 von elaine95 , 08.01.2020 08:33

There were reports when Rams running back Todd Gurley‘s knee troubles surfaced last year that he was dealing with an arthritic element to the problem and Gurley’s trainer appeared to confirm that in June.Travelle Gaines said that “everybody knew when Todd came out of Georgia that there would be some kind of arthritic component to his knee” after he suffered an injury while in college. Gaines added that “all we’re doing is managing that” through his workouts and his weight Robert Woods Jersey , but Gurley was less willing to discuss the issue during an interview with Trysta Krick of .Krick referenced Gaines’s comments in a series of questions about whether Gurley was dealing with arthritis and the running back closed the exchange by saying he doesn’t “know what you’re talking about.” He went on to say that he isn’t focused on the discussion about his condition.“I don’t pay attention to anything,” Gurley said. “I mind my business, do what I do, work out. Like I said Brandon Allen Jersey , I’ve been playing this sport all my life so I’ve heard everything, I’ve seen everything, I’ve done everything.”The condition of Gurley’s knee has been an ongoing storyline since late in the 2018 season. It’s unlikely to go away unless and until Gurley shows that he can perform at a high level while staying on the field this year. Gurley believes he can, but others are likely to need more evidence before coming to a final conclusion. The days preceding the start of an NFL regular season often entail a stream of news reports regarding contract extensions finalized before the real games start. In L.A. Sam Shields Jersey , that’s not likely to be happening.Asked Monday by reporters whether progress has been made on contracts for quarterback Jared Goff or cornerback Marcus Peters, Rams coach Sean McVay made it clear that nothing is going on.“I think right now we’ve been so busy just kind of handling training camp, things like that,” McVay said. “Those are two very important players to us as we move forward this season. That’s kind of where we’re at right now with that.”Goff is signed through 2020 Aqib Talib Jersey , thanks to the fifth-year option that applies to his rookie deal. Peters, who was acquired via trade in 2018, is in the final year of his rookie contract.Of course, Rams COO Kevin Demoff had said in June that a new deal for McVay wasn’t a priority Marcus Peters Jersey , and then McVay had a new deal the following month. So maybe McVay’s comments about Goff and Peters actually mean that, within the next few weeks both Goff and Peters will be getting new deals.

elaine95  
elaine95

his fourth consecutive start.Tannehill has a reputation for playing through pain, and Gase acknowledged a concern his quarterba
reative mind for offense. But look at their defenses, they don’t have great defenses.“The league has r

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz