Basically, it is the equivalent of watching me do the highlights

#1 von zhangzk , 15.01.2020 04:24

Here we go! Nearly a month ago T. J. Watt Jersey , the Steelers sat at 1-4 and most of Steeler Nation was lamenting the loss of a “top five” draft pick dealt away to Miami in the Minkah Fitzpatrick trade. Now the black-and-gold have an opportunity to beat a quality opponent in the form of the Indianapolis Colts and even their record at 4-4. Join me, won’t you, as we relive the game in real time.Nonetheless, a simple reminder, a knee jerk reaction is an immediate and unthinking, emotional reaction. It’s basically shooting first and apologizing later. I can safely say that’s a true definition of your’s truly and a good lot of Steeler Nation. Here’s my real-time reactions during the Steelers’ quest for a record of .500 after starting off 1-4.Quarter 1Looks like a gorgeous day to be at the ball field.Love how the first image you see is Donte Moncrief catching a TD for the Colts against the Steelers in 2017.First pass wasn’t an interception. That’s nice.Good hookup between No. 2 and No. 19.That short stuff to Samuels is going to be huge and has to happen all day, especially if they can’t get any rush yards.Going deep. Just missed. Thought JuJu should have had it.I’m surprised on the interception. Thought it was going to be a nice first down.That pick was on JuJu. Tough to blame Mason on that one. But it goes against him.Can’t let them return a pick 35 yards. Insult to injury.Mack is going to be tough to stop.Watt helped slow Brissett down for Williams to get the sack there. But he really blew his own sack opportunity.With a good Colts defense Jerome Bettis Jersey White , They gotta hold them here to three.Bud with a great tackle from behind. That could be a sack. Wearing his jersey today.Lucky on that. Barron was leaving a guy wide open.Down only 3-0. I guess I’ll take it.Trey Edmunds with a gargantuan 45-yard run. He might be the better pure rushing option, while JSam is a great receiving option.Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsThey might look at that clutch catch to JWash.Smart going for the quick snap. Didn’t need to though. It was a catch.They really blew a TD chance there. Mason could have run forward on third down.Boswell is true. 3-3.Losing their center Kelly is a huge deal.Allowed too much of a return there. Nice play by Dangerfield. Wish they would have gotten it back.Haden is allowing way too much of a cushion. Not even in the same zip code.Steelers aren’t tackling well.End of one. Knotted at three.Quarter 2They are shredding the defense.Oh that’s not good. Brissett is hurt.Here comes Hoyer. Definitely plays well against Pittsburgh.And a TD just like that. Crap. 10-3.Of course, a hold on a return.Great grab on a bad throw by No. 13. Good poise by Rudy. He got walloped and hung in there.Edmunds running hard.Will we see Tony Brooks-James get a carry?Stupid play call on 4th down. You can’t do that.They are letting Mack chew up to much of this game.Haden with a timely breakup.Now hold here.And they didn’t. Defense is disappointing today.Minkahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY SportsLove it. 10-10.Not an iffy call. Four seconds too late. TJ can’t do that.They are near the touchdown zone again.Just like that. Bring back Brissett. 17-10.Pardon me. 16-10. Heyward with the big block. That could be huge later.That didn’t work. Wait there’s a flag.Helmet-to-helmet. Lets see Boz convert here. That was huge. Huge I tell you.End of two. Kind of a crazy game. 16-13 Colts.Quarter 3They can’t let the Colts on the board on this first drive,They aren’t tackling. Too busy trying to blow people up.Big sack by Barron.Wait! I think that was Watt.Ridiculous to let them to convert a third and long.Good coverage by Bush.Huge strip sack. This Bud is for all of us.This is a decent drive.If they call Kelly for a personal foul while on the sideline, I’ll go nuts.Good. We will take the 15.Scary throw to Samuels for the third down. Gotta get in the end zone here. Mason is scaring me.Yes. Gotta love the Vanimal. Mason looked the part there on the TD. 20-16.Photo by Joe Sargent/Getty ImagesTold you all that Mack is dangerous.Bush on coverage.Lewinsky with illegal use of the hands. Not first time that’s ever been said.Laundry day for the Colts all of a sudden Can’t let them convert a 3rd and 24.Pinned down on the one. No mistakes. Move the chains,Nice first run by Edmunds.Safety...crap. Big Al got beat bad and No. 2 held on way to long.Now. They get the ball back. Gotta hold here.Yes!!!!!!! Steelers ball.Trey Edmunds cracked him and Ola knocked it loose.Just run the ball.Missed opportunity. End of three. 20-18 Steelers.Quarter 4Boswell = true. 23-18.Great pursuit by Watt.Good defense. Major stop.The Steelers need an eight minute TD drive.I like the idea of the reverse. Not working.That fumble is gonna kill them. Damnuels.Mack is a monster.Haden with a huge tackle.Gotta stop them on third down.Bad tackling. Heyward had a sack.Crap. They got it on fourth down. Ridiculous. Who the hell is Chester Rogers?Going for two. Big stop by Terrell Edmunds. 24-23 for the bad guys.What a catch by Washington. That is a big deal. Gotta keep it going,Ugly pass. They called the PI.I’d go snap it fast.They are challenging. Hmmmmmmm?No dice.Steelers are suspect in the Red Zone.Hate the play calling and the lack of execution.Steelers 26 Colts 24. I actually called this score on the Steelers Preview.Nelson loses his shoe. Here comes Artie Burns.Timely sack by Hilton.Watt. I ❤️ you. Tremendous sack.Gotta stop them.Definitely decline it.You gotta flag that hit on Switzer.Well maybe that wasn’t a good reason for a flag. But I will take it.Gotta get at least two or three firsts.Play calling is so predictable.Wait! What?Incomplete pass.Defense is going to have to win this game. But can they?Good stick by Haden.Lets do it.Bud and Vinny in there. Big third down.Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!That ball was uncatchable. Nelson bumped him.You have to challenge this James Conner Jersey White ,This rule sucks.Buckle down now.i can’t believe this.This won’t get reversed.Need some magic here.What a great stop. Need to block this.Oh my God. He missed it!!!Zach Banner kneel down time.What a game!Final score: 26-24. BAD called it.Once again, I just shot first and I’ll apologize later. All reactions were in real time. if I hadn’t been blacklisted by the major networks. Now time to watch it again and see what really happened. Make sure you get your voice heard in the comments below. The Pittsburgh Steelers have added another player who they faced in Week 1 of the 2019 NFL preseason as they have signed safety John Battle to a Reserve/Future contract.Undrafted out of Louisiana State University in 2019, Battle was originally signed by the New York Jets. However, Battle was released by the Jets in early June. Battle was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers two months later once training camp was already underway. In fact, the Buccaneers added Battle just two days before they faced the Steelers in their opening preseason game.During the 2019 preseason, Battle had a total of four tackles. Although he did not make the Buccaneers 53-man roster Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey , Battle was signed to the practice squad. In his four years at LSU, Battle had 144 tackles, five interceptions, and two forced fumbles.Stay tuned to Behind The Steel Curtain for breaking news, player updates, Pittsburg Steelers.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Washington TimesGreg Manusky is expected
Last week, he made it clear he has little or no interest

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz