search of the next McVay.The Bengals appear on the verge of hiring Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor, which is as close to McV

#1 von elaine95 , 15.01.2020 08:36

Confusing. Interesting Gerald Everett Jersey , but confusing." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonLos Angeles Rams Head Coach Sean McVay continues to confuse with answers on RB Todd Gurley on Rich Eisen ShowNew,67commentsConfusing. Interesting, but confusing.CDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Rams Head Coach Sean McVay continues to confuse with answers on RB Todd Gurley on Rich Eisen ShowLos Angeles Rams Head Coach Sean McVay talks to RB Todd Gurley during pregame warmups before the game against the Los Angeles Chargers, Sep. 23, 2018.Robert Hanashiro-USA TODAY SportsLos Angeles Rams Head Coach Sean McVay went on the Rich Eisen Show today and spoke about a variety of topics.Of course, one of the major lines of questioning pertained to RB Todd Gurley, the status of his knee and how much it impacted the Rams’ postseason.McVay’s responses were...confusing.Look. A lot of that simply doesn’t make sense. But it’s not necessarily new. It’s just strange to claim Todd Gurley had four carries against the Saints because the Rams “weren’t able to get the run game going much” in the same game that C.J. Anderson had 16 carries. And it’s confusing to now acknowledge that Gurley was “banged up at the end of the year” when back on February 1 John Kelly Jersey , McVay claimed Gurley was “100%.”I totally understand the impetus to try to not play up the injury throughout the playoffs. There’s a professionalism to putting your head down and doing your job even with nagging injuries that won’t prevent you from playing regardless of whether you’re the highest-paid running back in the league or if you’re the 46th guy on the 46-man gameday active roster. And I certainly appreciate the gamesmanship that goes on with not disclosing the variety of issues guys are carrying physically throughout the season that don’t get reported until we learn they had surgery in the offseason.But this was an injury that (a) clearly affected the Rams’ gameplay and (b) clearly affected Gurley’s availability. I don’t think it’s unfair to ask if either are going to continue to be the case even though the Rams opted not to bring back the guy that was so crucial to their plans that it left Gurley, as Eisen put it, standing on the sidelines holding his helmet in his hands. Instead, they decided to bring back a complement for Gurley that has never been anywhere near that crucial to their gameplans. Maybe Malcolm Brown will have a huge year. But it sure sounds like McVay’s not necessarily planning on it. And that’s just confusing if we’re taking him at his word.The Athletic’s Rich Hammond put it well in response:As a fan, I understand the adherence to the competitive nature of the story.I don’t understand why the Rams, McVay and Gurley himself opted to mislead instead of simply avoid the issue at all.Eisen also asked McVay about the improvement of QB Jared Goff:And the infamous no-call against CB Nickell Robey-Coleman in the NFC Championship:McVay and Gurley as well as Goff, DT Michael Brockers and DL Aaron Donald will all address the media on Monday around 3pm ET/12pm PT.Expect some kind of update John Franklin-Myers Jersey , one way or the other. The Cardinals’ website announcement of Kliff Kingsbury’s hiring originally came with a mention that “Kingsbury is friends with Rams coach Sean McVay.” Indeed, every team in this hiring cycle seemed to be in search of the next McVay.The Bengals appear on the verge of hiring Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor, which is as close to McVay as a team can get. The Packers hired Matt LaFleur, who was McVay’s offensive coordinator in 2017.McVay said earlier this week he was “too young,” at 32, to have a coaching tree. But it appears anyone calling himself a FOM — Friend of McVay — had a better shot at getting a head coaching opportunity this year.“I think, really Brian Allen Jersey , what it is more than anything else is, it’s a reflection of our organizational success over the last couple years,” McVay told reporters in Los Angeles on Thursday. “I think it’s certainly flattering. It’s extremely humbling to even be mentioned in that. But I know this: The reason that people are saying those types of things is because the Rams have had success. I know the Rams are having success because we’ve got great players. We’ve got a great coaching staff, and we’ve got a lot of people that are working in the same direction. I think that’s key for continuity in anything that you do. But it certainly is very flattering, and it’s a reflection of the Rams鈥?success.”

elaine95  
elaine95

said. “Look, when you’re in a leadership position, there’s a lot on your plate. I welcome it all, to be honest. I don’t run awa
g domestic violence in at least one case.After choosing Hun

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz