Andrew Luck's faith in his receivers despite drops tightens

#1 von liny195 , 20.01.2020 07:21

bond - Indianapolis Colts Blog- ESPNThe Colts' pass-catchers have struggled at times this season https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Denzelle-Good-Jersey , but they rave about the QB's unwavering trust in them following ugly mistakes.Why Did The Colts Call Up Rookie Reece Fountain To The 53-Man Roster? | 1070 the FanRookie Reece Fountain made his NFL debut on Sunday afternoon against the Texans. Here are Frank Reich’s thoughts on why the team called Fountain up to the 53-man roster.Colts’ Frank Reich ‘loves’ no huddle, just not all the time | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – It was the right approach at precisely the right time Sunday in Houston, but Frank Reich is quick to offer a warning: don’t expect the his Indianapolis Colts to evolve into the second coming of the Jim Kelly-led Buffalo Bills or the Peyton Manning-led Colts.Colts hold on to AFC wild-card chances | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The short-term focus is understandable. “Right now what we’re focused on is next week, as you would expect me to say,’’ Frank Reich said Sunday after his Indianapolis Colts handled the Texans in Houston 24-21. “That’s really all that matters.Hits And Misses: Colts Stars Step Up In Big Divisional Win | 1070 the FanLet’s take a look at the good and the bad from the Colts (7-6) bouncing back with a huge road win over the Texans (9-4) in Week 14.Colts-Texans Drive Of The Game: Streak SnapperThe Indianapolis Colts’ 2018 Week 14 Drive of the Game, presented by Hays + Sons, was an eight-play Clayton Geathers Jersey , 75-yard sequence in the third quarter that led to a 12-yard touchdown pass from Andrew Luck to Zach Pascal in Indy’s eventual 24-21 victory over the HoustFive Things Learned: Colts-Texans (Week 14)What were the main takeaways from Sunday’s Indianapolis Colts 2018 Week 14 victory over the Houston Texans? Here are Five Things Learned.Dopey Report Card: Andrew Luck, T.Y. Hilton and D-line dominate the Texans – The AthleticFor every Colts game this season, Bob Kravitz provides his grades. This week, he analyzes Indianapolis' win over the Houston Texans.Duo Of Andrew Luck, T.Y. Hilton Unsurprisingly Lead Colts’ Week 14 Pro Football Focus GradesAndrew Luck and T.Y. Hilton connected for nearly 200 yards in the Indianapolis Colts’ win over the Houston Texans on Sunday, leading a group of Colts who ranked near the top of their positions according to Pro Football Focus.Snap Counts: Colts-Texans, Week 14The Indianapolis Colts and the Houston Texans met up for their 2018 Week 14 matchup on Sunday at NRG Stadium. What were the snap counts for the Colts players in the matchup?COLTS MEDIA My apologies that this is a day or two later than I anticipated, I had to be revived after holding my breath waiting for the Colts to make a splash in free agency.On Saturday afternoon, March 9th Nate Hairston Color Rush Jersey ,..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕AAF Week 5 ReviewEDTShareTweetShareShareAAF Week 5 ReviewPhoto by Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty ImagesMy apologies that this is a day or two later than I anticipated, I had to be revived after holding my breath waiting for the Colts to make a splash in free agency.On Saturday afternoon, March 9th, the Orlando Apollos beat the Birmingham Iron on the road and the final score was 31-14. For the Apollos, QB Garrett Gilbert went 23/35 (65.7%) for 286 yards and 2 TDs, RB De’Veon Smith had 14 carries for 119 yards and WR Charles Johnson had 6 catches for 83 yards and a TD. For the Iron, QB Luis Perez got off to a rough start and was replaced by QB Keith Price, who went 18/29 (62.9%) for 234 yards and a TD in relief. Hilariously, everyone’s favorite RB Trent Richardson scored ANOTHER TD. We’ll see if Price sticks at QB for the Iron. The Apollos are 5-0 and the Iron are 3-2.On Saturday night https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Braden-Smith-Jersey , the San Diego Fleet beat the Salt Lake Stallions at home and the final score was 27-25. Fleet QB Mike Bercovici went 22/43 (51.2%) for 304 yards with an INT and a TD and WR Dontez Ford caught 3 passes for 94 yards. For the Stallions, QB Josh Woodrum went 31/48 for 380 yards with 3 INTs and a TD, WR De’Mornay Pierson-El caught 8 passes for 130 yards. The Fleet are 3-2 and the Stallions are 1-4.On Sunday afternoon, the Atlanta Legends beat the Memphis Express at home and the final score was 23-20. For the Legends, QB Aaron Murray went 27/43 (62.8%) for 306 yards and a TD, RB Tarean Folston had 11 carries for 83 yards and a TD AND 6 catches for 23 yards and a TD, and then WR Seantavius Jones had 5 catches for 89 yards. For the Express, QB Zach Mettenberger 9/17 (52.9%) for 181 yards and an INT and RB Zac Stacy had 13 carries for 41 yards and 2 TDs. The Legends are 2-3 and the Express are 1-4.On Sunday night, the San Antonio Commanders beat the Arizona Hotshots on the road and the final score was 29-25. For the Commanders Jabaal Sheard Jersey , QB Logan Woodside was 21/27 (77.8%) for 290 yards with an INT and 2TDs, and WR Mekale McKay had 5 catches for 91 yards and a TD. For the Hotshots, QB John Wolford went 19/33 (57.6%) for 246 yards with 3 INTs and 2TDs, and WR Rashad Ross had 5 catches for 106 yards and a TD. The Commanders are 3-2 and the Hotshots are 2-3.Did you watch any of the games? If so, have you seen any players you see as potential Colts?

liny195  
liny195

/www.thepackersfanshop.com/
Three Key Matchups: Seahawks at 49ersThree matchups that

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz