Natalie Haythornthwaite admits Manchester Thunder cannot afford a slip-up in their double-header as the battle for top spot inte

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 04.03.2018 06:50

Natalie Haythornthwaite admits Manchester Thunder cannot afford a slip-up in their double-header as the battle for top spot intensifies in the Superleague. Boyd Gordon Jersey . The Thunder currently sit in second place in the Vitality Superleague table, level on points with leaders Hertfordshire Mavericks ahead of Saturdays visit to third-placed Surrey Storm.Manchester will then host Yorkshire Jets on Monday night, live on Sky Sports, and all three of the teams can finish top, with just a handful of matches remaining. Haythornthwaite is keen to strike a psychological blow against possible semi-final opponents Surrey, especially after suffering a defeat earlier in the season.Everyone wants top spot and with how the season is going, the top spot is still open for anyone, the England international told Sky Sports. Coach Dan Ryan will be trying to guide Manchester Thunder to another win It would be good to get a win over Surrey Storm, especially as they got the upper hand on us last time. It will be good to reverse that and do the business.If we have a semi-final match against them, or possibly a final, whatever the outcome is you always want to go in having the upper hand.The struggling Jets will then travel to Manchester and Haythornthwaite is expecting a fiercely contested clash, despite Yorkshires position at the bottom of the table. Haythornthwaite previously played for the Jets I know how big the rivalry is between Yorkshire Jets and Manchester Thunder, its just like the war of the roses isnt it, said Haythornthwaite, who is a former Jets player.The last time I played against them, they took it down to the wire, so its set to be a hard game.Where you end up in the play-offs is a big thing and its literally going down to the wire. There is no game where you can afford to take your foot off the pedal. Its all about going for top spot.Watch Manchester Thunder v Yorkshire Jets live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 7.30pm on Monday. Also See: Thunder-Mavs replay ordered Replay ruling disappoints Mavs Live on Sky Sportswomen Kailer Yamamoto Jersey . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. Custom Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/ryan-stanton-jersey/ .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston.PATTAYA, Thailand -- Fourth-seeded Ekaterina Makarova of Russia won her first tournament in almost four years after she beat Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-3, 7-6 (7) in the final of the Pattaya Open on Sunday. Makarova needed 1 hour, 36 minutes to defeaat the 66th-ranked Pliskova and claim her second career title. Esa Tikkanen Jersey. She also won in Eastbourne on grass in 2010. The 28th-ranked Makarova says "I had to focus on my return to make the points. Im really happy as its my second title." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PITTSBURGH, Pa. [url=http://www.thetitansfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Taylor-Lewan-Jersey/] Taylor Lewan Jersey[/url] . - As the gam
SEATTLE -- The Seattle Seahawks are going to the White House. [url=http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Terrance-West-Rave

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz