o touchdown catch

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 20.03.2018 08:38

PARIS - Michel Platini thinks FIFA must hold another vote for the 2022 World Cup if corruption allegations against Qatars winning bid are proven. Rod Gilbert Jersey . The UEFA president told sports newspaper LEquipe that he doesnt regret his own vote for Qatar and still thinks the Gulf nation "was the right choice for FIFA and for world football." "But if instances of corruption are proved, there will need to be a new vote and sanctions," Platini said. A FIFA prosecutor plans by next week to wrap up his investigation of the 2010 votes for Qatar and 2018 World Cup host Russia. On a personal note, Platini claimed that "somebody, something" is plotting to discredit his possible candidacy for the FIFA presidency. Media reports this week cast doubts on Platinis links to now disgraced Qatari official Mohamed bin Hammam. Londons Daily Telegraph alleged Platini had "a secret meeting" before the 2010 vote with Bin Hammam, suspected of vote-buying and other irregularities and whom FIFA subsequently expelled in 2012. Platini told LEquipe it was simply breakfast with a work colleague. Bin Hammam, like Platini, was a member of the FIFA board. "I read Platini corrupt? in all the newspapers, on news agency wires, on blogs. Honestly, it hurts," Platini said. He added: "I saw this colleague 10,000 times in 15 years. Why would I have had a secret meeting with him? I now realize that in the background there is somebody, something, people organizing all this. I can feel it." "For a year now, everything is being done to discredit me, regardless of what I do. It is easy to feed people who spend their time denigrating you on social networks. There are firms that specialize in this. Its not hard, you simply have to pay." Platini stopped short of accusing FIFA and its president Sepp Blatter of involvement. "I have no proof," he said. "I dont know who is behind all this. But I think lots of interests are at stake, for those at FIFA, for those who want to be there" and "without doubt also for those who want us to overturn the attribution of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar." Platini said, however, that none of this will influence his decision on whether to challenge Blatter for the FIFA presidency. Platini said he will announce in August, after the World Cup in Brazil, whether he will run in the May 2015 election. Blatter is looking to next weeks FIFA congress to support his own ambitions for another four-year term. New York Rangers Jerseys . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. Dan Girardi Jersey . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/filip-chytil-hockey-jersey/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week.BALTIMORE (9-5) at HOUSTON (7-7)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Baltimore by 3 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD — Baltimore 8-6, Houston 8-6SERIES RECORD — Ravens lead 6-1LAST MEETING — Ravens beat Texans 30-9, Sept. 22, 2013LAST WEEK — Ravens beat Jaguars 20-12; Texans lost to Colts 17-10AP PRO32 RANKING — Ravens No. 10, Texans No. 17RAVENS OFFENSE — OVERALL (10), RUSH (5), PASS (14)RAVENS Defence — OVERALL (13), RUSH (3), PASS (30)TEXANS OFFENSE — OVERALL (15), RUSH (4), PASS (25)TEXANS Defence — OVERALL (24), RUSH (14), PASS (26)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — QB Joe Flacco threw for 221 yards last week to become first player in franchise history to reach 25,000 yards passing (25,024). ... Flacco has seven touchdowns with one interception in last five games. ... Steve Smith had 37 yards receiving last week to pass Steve Largent for 15th on all-time list with 13,123. ... RB Justin Forsett, who spent 2012 with Houston, is fifth in NFL with 1,128 yards rushing. ... WR Torrey Smith needs two touchdown catches to become second player in franchiise history with 10 or more receiving touchdowns in single season. Mark Messier Jersey. Michael Jackson had 14 in 1996... LB C.J. Mosley, 17th pick in draft, leads rookies with 117 tackles. ... LB Terrell Suggs had 2 1/2 sacks last week and has 10 1/2 in his last nine games. ... Houston QB Ryan Fitzpatrick had season-ending surgery Monday after breaking leg on Sunday. Case Keenum or Thad Lewis will get first start of season. ... Keenum lost each of his eight starts for Texans last season. ... Lewis has made six starts in career. ... RB Arian Foster is averaging second-most yards rushing per game in NFL at 102.5. ... WR Andre Johnson (996) needs five catches to pass Hines Ward for ninth in NFL history. ... WR DeAndre Hopkins has 44 receptions for 801 yards in last eight games. ... DE J.J. Watt needs 3 1/2 sacks to become first player in NFL history with two seasons with at least 20 sacks. ... Watt has five touchdowns this season, including three receiving scores.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The Denver Broncos have completed a trade for Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Mark Sanchez. [url=http://www.thechiefsshoponline.
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- Canadas womens eight captured a silver medal on the final day of the World Rowing Championships. [url=

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz