NEW YORK -- Former Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson visited the New York Jets on Tuesday, a person familiar with the

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 26.03.2018 05:19

NEW YORK -- Former Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson visited the New York Jets on Tuesday, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press. Brandon Thomas Jersey . Johnson was released by the Titans on April 7, three days after the team informed him of the decision. The former 2,000-yard rusher met with the Jets at their facility and took a physical, according to the person who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the team doesnt make player visits public. The running back attended the Knicks-Nets basketball game in Brooklyn on Tuesday night, and told reporters that his visit with the Jets "went well," but he wasnt ready to make a decision. The Jets were the first team Johnson has met with since becoming a free agent. Johnson spent six years at Tennessee and became one of the NFLs most exciting and dangerously fast running backs. The Jets are looking to add another playmaker to their backfield and envision Johnson teaming with Chris Ivory and Bilal Powell. Johnson, who turns 29 in September, is only the sixth player to rush for 1,000 yards in each of his first six seasons. But there have been questions about whether hell ever be the same player who rushed for 2,006 yards in 2009, when he earned his "CJ2K" nickname. Johnson finished with 1,077 yards -- the second-lowest total of his career -- and a career-worst 3.9-yard average last season. He also rushed for 100 or more yards just twice, including the regular-season finale in which he had 127 yards to go over the 1,000-yard mark. ESPN first reported Johnsons visit with the Jets on Tuesday. While his days as a workhorse running back -- he carried the ball more than 300 times in 2009 and 2010 -- might be over, Johnson could be the perfect complement in coach Rex Ryans backfield. Under new offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg, the Jets finished sixth in the league in rushing last year with Ivory and Powell sharing the load. Despite the solid production, New York is still looking to improve the position with a big-time runner who could serve as a potential No. 1 back with the powerful Ivory and versatile Powell creating a three-headed backfield. The Jets also have Mike Goodson, who is dealing with legal issues and recovering from torn knee ligaments, and Alex Green. The Titans cut ties with Johnson to avoid paying the $8 million he was due for this season, along with the final three seasons left on the $53.5 million contract he signed in 2011. Johnson, who set several franchise and NFL records during his time in Tennessee, repeatedly said he wouldnt take a pay cut this off-season. That prompted the Titans to unsuccessfully explore trade options this off-season. Johnsons exit appeared inevitable when Tennessee signed Dexter McCluster to a three-year deal and re-signed Leon Washington to join Shonn Greene in the backfield. After being told of Tennessees intentions to cut him, Johnson thanked the Titans and their fans. "I have grown so much as an individual and as teammate over the past few years, and I am excited about the opportunity to bring my experience and talents to a new organization," he said in a statement. "Im looking forward to the next chapter and cant wait to contribute to my new team." Zach Zenner Jersey . Top-ranked Rafael Nadal was also taken to three sets but emerged with a 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-3 win over Tobias Kamke of Germany, while second-seeded David Ferrer joined Murray in making an early exit after a 6-4, 7-5 loss to Daniel Brands of Germany. Teez Tabor Jersey . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. http://www.officialllionsproshop.com/Youth-Akeem-Spence-Lions-Jersey/ .com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday.NASHVILLE - The Tennessee Titans squandered a golden opportunity to turn up the heat on the Indianapolis Colts in the race for the AFC South crown. Mike Munchaks club will get another chance starting Thursday in Music City when the two clubs meet in the first of two matchups over the next three weeks. The sequel is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 1 at Indianapolis. The 6-3 Colts currently hold a two-game edge over Tennessee in the division and if the Titans are going to make a move they will have to do it knowing that starting quarterback Jake Locker is lost for the season due to a Lisfranc injury. Locker suffered the problematic injury in his right foot during Sundays 29-27 loss to the previously winless Jaguars after taking a hard hit during the second quarter. "I dont know exactly how it happened, but when I got up from that run I could feel it," Locker said. "Its tough. You want to be on the football field with your teammates." The oft-injured Locker had thrown for 1,256 yards and eight touchdowns this season while completing 60.7 percent of his passes. He also ran for 155 yards with a pair of scores despite missing two games in October with a hip injury suffered in a Sept. 29 win over the Jets. Veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick took over at quarterback against the Jags and completed 22-of-33 passes for 264 yards and two touchdowns. The veteran has thrown 96 touchdowns in his career, and is expected to start for Tennessee for the remainder of the season with the unproven Rusty Smith backing him up. "Were just concentrating on these seven weeks," Munchak said. "Thats all were concerned about. Next year is next year. Right now we just got to go forward and try to win a game." Sloppy play cost the Titans against Jacksonville in a setback tight end Delanie Walker called "disgusting." Tennessee was unable to overcome four turnovers, including two by Locker before he left. Although they fared better than the Jaguars in total yards (362 to 214), first downs (19 to 13) and third down conversions (56 percent to 25 percent), the Titans lost three fumbles and threw an interception, leading to 17 of the Jaguars points. Jacksonville also scored two points on a safety. Chris Johnson fumbled on Tennessees first play from scrimmage when Jags LB Paul Posluszny stripped him and as he hit the ground and recovered the miscue, leading to a Maurice Jones-Drew 6-yard touchdown run. Cornelius Lucas Jersey. Locker was also intercepted and fumbled as the Titans lost for the fourth time in five games. "The roles were reversed. We looked like an 0-8 team. We deserved to lose," said Titans safety Bernard Pollard. "To lose to a team like this, the way we did, we had countless self-inflicted wounds," added linebacker Colin McCarthy. Indianapolis hardly comes in burgeoning with confidence either after St. Louis rookie Tavon Austin scorched the club with three long TDs last Sunday in an emphatic 38-8 Rams win. The dynamic Austin, who came into Sundays game with just two touchdowns, returned a punt 98 yards for a score and caught TD passes of 57 and 81 yards. The rookie wide receiver became the third player in NFL history with three touchdowns of 55 yards or longer in a single game, joining Cliff Battles and Chris Johnson. "I knew the day was going to come," Austin said. "It was just me being patient and me being true to myself and to keep working. Im just glad that I had an opportunity." Andrew Luck connected on 29-of-47 passes for a career-high 353 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions for the Colts, who maintained that two-game gap over the Titans despite their worst performance of the season. Donald Brown caught five passes for 64 yards and a touchdown for Indianapolis, which suffered its biggest home defeat since losing 31-0 to Chargers in 1993. "Certainly were not going to bury our head in the sand on this past ball game," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "Well address the issues like we always address them. We know there are things that need to be fixed and well go to work on fixing those things." The Colts have won three consecutive games against the Titans and eight of the last nine in the series, which marks its 38th all-time installment this week. The last time the Titans, who are 14-23 all-time versus Indy, got the better of the Colts was Oct. 30, 2011 at LP Field (27-10). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Getting called out by former NFL star receiver Chad Johnson was a welcome break from the monotony of training camp for Tyron Bra
NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.com/womens-alvaro-morata-chel sea-jersey/]Alvaro Morata Jersey[/url] .Y.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz