LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Hyun-Jin Ryu received a cortisone injection in his left shoulder on Monday and wont t

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.04.2018 10:50

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Hyun-Jin Ryu received a cortisone injection in his left shoulder on Monday and wont throw for at least four days. George Springer Astros Jersey . The team said that Ryu had an MRI with dye, which showed no changes from his previous MRI that was done in May. Ryu left his start on Friday after one inning, complaining of tightness and pain in his shoulder. He said the injury felt similar to one that landed him on the disabled list earlier this season. The plan for Ryu is to skip his scheduled start Wednesday in Colorado to rest. He will rejoin the team in Chicago and resume throwing. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly didnt completely rule out Ryu being back in the rotation next week, but quickly added, "I want to see how everything goes. In Chicago, well see where were at." Mattingly was relieved to hear that it was just inflammation. Ryu is an integral part of the rotation as the Dodgers try to hold off San Francisco down the stretch for the NL West crown. "Good news as far as were concerned," Mattingly said. "I felt pretty good going into it. I talked to Hyun-Jin before he left. He didnt seem too nervous about it." Ryu is 14-7 with a 3.38 ERA this season. Alex Bregman Astros Jersey .The Toronto Raptors guard, who will represent the Eastern Conference at the All-Star Game in New Orleans on Sunday, says he doesnt complain in the face of adversity "because I know this little girl is just happy for anything. Houston Astros Hoodie . Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/colby-rasmus-astros-jersey/ . - Mike Magee converted two penalty kicks in a 10-minute span of the first half and the Chicago Fire beat Sporting Kansas City 2-1 on Sunday.Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Alex Ovechkin scored late in the third period to lift the Washington Capitals over the Colorado Avalanche, 3-2, on Thursday. Nicklas Backstrom and Ovechkin each had one goal and an assist for the Capitals, who have wonn two in a row. Preston Tucker Astros Jersey. . Jason Chimera also lit the lamp. Braden Holtby stopped 27-of-29 shots in the win. Daniel Briere and Tyson Barrie scored for the Avalanche, who had a two-game winning streak snapped. Reto Berra made 20 saves. Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Angel-Di-Maria-Copa-America -Jersey/]Angel Di Maria Jer
The Pittsburgh Penguins acquired a skilled winger from the Edmonton Oilers, making the Penguins a stronger threat heading into t

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz