CARSON, Calif. [url=http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Cris-Carter-Elite-J ersey/]Cris Carter Jersey[/url] . -- Land

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.04.2018 10:51

CARSON, Calif. Cris Carter Jersey . -- Landon Donovan broke the Major League Soccer goal record Sunday night, scoring his 135th and 136th regular-season goals in the Los Angeles Galaxys 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Union. Playing for the first time since being cut from the U.S. World Cup team, Donovan broke a tie with Jeff Cunningham in the 49th minute with his first goal of the season, then added another in the 81st. Donovan also holds the MLS playoff record with 22 goals. Donovan scored his first goal on a counterattack, passing to Robbie Keane, who took the ball into the Union box and fed Donovan at the left post for an easy finish. After making it 4-0 in the 81st, Donovan was replaced by Brazilian forward Samuel a minute later, departing to a standing ovation from the crowd of 21,010. "Its been a long week," Donovan said. "Its hard not to make it about me, and I dont necessarily want it to be that way. But Ive sacrificed a lot to be in the position Im in and I was very happy for myself because Ive dedicated a lot to this. I think I deserved what happened today." Donovan, also the U.S. national team goals leader with 57 in 156 games, has played 311 regular-season games in 15 MLS seasons. The Jamaican-born Cunningham, a former U.S. national team player, played in 365 games over 14 seasons with Columbus, Colorado, Real Salt Lake, Toronto FC and FC Dallas. He last played in MLS in 2011. Donovan said he wasnt looking to make a statement after coach Jurgen Klinsmanns decision not to include him in the group headed to Brazil. "This is my job and this is what I get paid to do, so my teammates depend on me and I think Ive played well this year, but I needed to contribute on the scoreboard, and that felt good," said Donovan, who was making his eighth appearance of the season. "Obviously, a lot of relief in some ways, a lot of joy, but I feel like Im in really good form right now, and I really feel good about how I played, and this is a continuation of how Ive played over the last few months." Donovan is No. 2 on the leagues career assists list with 120, including one on Leonardos second-minute header Sunday. Steve Ralston, a Houston Dynamo assistant coach who retired in 2010, has the record with 135. That was the first goal for Los Angeles, with Donovan delivering a free kick for Leonardo to finish. Keane scored a third in the 64th minute after a turnover by Union defender Sheanon Williams. Los Angeles (4-3-3) won consecutive games for the second time this season. Philadelphia (2-7-5), which welcomed back midfielder Maurice Edu -- also one of seven players trimmed from the 30-man World Cup preliminary roster -- lost its second game in a row and fifth in the last six outings. The Union have won just once in their last dozen games. Edu scored in the 88th minute, converting a penalty kick after Raul Mendiola fouled Zach Pfeffer. John Randle Jersey . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. Michael Floyd Jersey . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Sam-Bradford-Elite-Jersey/ . Minutes after the previously winless Colts got their first win, 27-13 over Tennessee, team vice chairman Bill Polian said the four-time league MVP will not play this season though he has begun throwing to teammates at the team complex.ROME - Canadian Milos Raonic defeated Italys Simone Bolelli 6-3, 7-6 (5) in second-round play Tuesday at the Italian Open. Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. Also Tuesday, Novak Djokovic marked his return from a right wrist injury by beating Czech veteran Radek Stepanek 6-3, 7-5, while Italian hope Andreas Seppi complained about a decisive time violation in a loss to Tommy Haas. With both new coach Boris Becker and longtime adviser Marian Vajda on hand, Djokovic showed no signs of pain after withdrawing from last weeks Madrid Open. The second-ranked Serbs only trouble came as he attempted to close the match out, dropping his serve twice late in the second set before eventually finishing it off. "I expected to be a little bit rusty on the court, the conditions didnt help, but generally it was a good win," Djokovic said, alluding to the swirling wind inside the Foro Italico stadium. "Im happy with that and hope to elevate my performance in the next one." Djokovic, a two-time Rome champion, committed just nine unforced errors to Stepaneks 27. It was a sharp contrast from Djokovics last match, when he lost to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals last month, when he had his wrist heavily strapped and was unable to serve or return at his usual level. Also advancing was Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka, who routed Spanish qualifier Pere Riba 6-0, 6-3. In first-round action, the 15th-seeded Haas overcame Seppi 6-1, 4-6, 6-3. The 34th-ranked Seppi couldnt believe it when he received his second time violation while serving at 3-3, 30-40 in the third set, folllowing his first serve. Anthony Barr Jersey. . The second violation results in a serve being taken away, which meant a double fault for Seppi and he then went on to lose the final three games. "Ive never received a time violation in my life," he said. "I was just waiting because the fans were making a bit of noise. ... Its scandalous. ... And the first one was for nothing, too. (Haas) hit a drop shot and I had to walk back to get the balls. It was really uncalled for." In first-round womens play, Italian wild-card entry Camila Giorgi upset ninth-seeded Dominika Cibulkova 6-4, 7-6 (2) in a match delayed briefly due to rain; 10th-seeded Sara Errani of Italy eliminated Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa 7-5, 6-3; and 13th-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro eased past Mona Barthel 6-2, 6-2. There was also an upset in the second round, as Petra Cetkovska of the Czech Republic rallied past seventh-seeded Angelique Kerber 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. The 22-year-old Giorgi, who reached the round of 16 at the U.S. Open last year as a qualifier, showed off her attacking game, stepping into the court to whip winners into the corners at every opportunity. Making her Rome main-draw debut, Giorgi had loud support on the picturesque Pietrangeli court, which is lined with neo-classical statues. "The pressure is positive. Its great that the fans come to see you," Giorgi said. "Playing at home happens only once per year." This tournament is the last key clay-court warmup before the French Open, which starts in two weeks. Seven-time champion Rafael Nadal, Federer and womens title-holder Serena Williams open play Wednesday. ___ Follow Andrew Dampf at http://twitter.com/asdampf Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Scott Cullen has notes on a premier prospect getting the call, changes in the Red Sox rotation, a 40-year-old getting regular at
The Los Angeles Angels will hope that Garrett Richards can bounce back from his first loss in nearly two months as the right-han

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz