Toronto - TSN Radio 1050 will be the radio home of the Toronto Argonauts for a fourth season. [url=http://www.bearsfootballpro.c

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 18.04.2018 07:44

Toronto - TSN Radio 1050 will be the radio home of the Toronto Argonauts for a fourth season. Tarik Cohen Bears Jersey . New for this year, recently retired RB/FB Jeff Johnson joins voice of the Argos, Mike Hogan, in the booth as colour commentator for all Argonauts TSN Radio 1050 game broadcasts in 2014! "Our listeners love football and we are incredibly proud to back the Double Blue for another season," said Robert Gray, Program Director, TSN Radio. "Having Jeff Johnson join Mike Hogan in the booth gives us a talented and engaging broadcast team who will capture all of the action on and off the field all season long." The Toronto Argonauts weekly radio show, "Argos All Access" returns to the airwaves for its fourth straight year on TSN Radio 1050. The popular one-hour show will debut on Monday, June 23 at 7:00 p.m. ET and will cover all of the things Double Blue fans need to know about their team. As has become tradition, Argonauts General Manager Jim Barker will be live in-studio to kickoff this season. Once again every 2014 regular season Argonauts game will be carried on live radio or online. Commented Toronto Argonauts Senior Vice President, Business Operations, David Bedford, "As the radio home of the Argonauts, TSN Radio 1050 has consistently provided our fans with high quality broadcasts, insight, news and analysis. We were proud to help launch TSN Radio 1050 in 2011 as its first sports property partner, and we are very excited to continue our relationship into 2014." Known to most as JJ, Johnson brings his breadth of CFL and Argos knowledge to the radio booth providing unquestioned access and insight. A career that spanned over 14 seasons - his first two as a member of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (2000-2001) and then 12 years in Toronto (2001-2013), Johnson played in 234 regular season CFL games, including 198 regular season games as an Argo which is good for fifth most in team history. He also dressed in 14 CFL playoff games, 11 as an Argonaut, and played in and won two Grey Cup championships, both as an Argo in 2004 and 2012. Every Monday, fans can tune in on their radio or stream via TSN1050.ca to get all of their latest news, interviews and insights as this years Argonauts team seeks another Grey Cup. This years shows will feature interviews with Argonauts players and coaches, fan engagement, as well as analysis from CFL on TSN insiders and other CFL Insiders who will talk Double Blue shop. The Argonauts host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in a pre-season bout at home on Thursday, June 19 at 7:00 p.m. at Varsity Stadium. Torontos home opener is scheduled for Saturday, July 5 at Rogers Centre as the Argos play host to the defending Grey Cup champion Saskatchewan Roughriders. Walter Payton Jersey . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B. Cameron Meredith Jersey . The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Eddie-Jackson_Bears_Jersey/ . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday.Riyad Mahrez has ruled out a summer transfer to home-town club and Ligue 1 champions PSG because he loves playing in the Premier League. Mahrez has been one of the stand out players this season in the Premier League - he was announced PFA Player of the Year on Sunday evening after amassing 17 goals and 11 assists this season.The 25-year-old has been linked with various clubs over the season and is sure to be a top transfer target for some of Europes biggest clubs over the summer transfer window. Even today I am not too excited about the prospect of PSG. It is my town, but I do not see myself going back, Mahrez said. Speaking on Sky Sports News HQ, Chris Powell and Alan Smith compliment Riyad Mahrez on his performances for Leicester this season I dont really want to go back to France. Mitchell Trubisky Womens Jersey. France does not really excite me, I love England.Leicester took a step closer to the Premier League title last night as Tottenham dropped two points against West Brom in their 1-1 draw.Mahrez has been crucial to Leicesters fairytale season but the Algerian international has credited the fighters among the squad for their title push.We are fighters. And when I say to you fighters, I have never seen anything like this in my life. The guys are hungry like crazy and they let nothing go, Mahrez told French magazine Onze Mondial. Leicester Citys Riyad Mahrez celebrates with team-mates You blast a shot straight into a guys face and he doesnt even flinch.Leicester only need three points from their final three games to win the Premier League title and could win it this Sunday when they travel to Old Trafford to play fifth place Manchester United, live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: FA confirms Vardy ban Leicester one win from title Mahrez: The ultimate bargain? Leicester v Spurs best XI? Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MINNEAPOLIS - Adding bird-safe glass to the Minnesota Vikings new stadium could add as much as $60 million in extra costs and de
SAN DIEGO -- Tyson Ross didnt look like an All-Star when he walked five batters in the first three innings, the same number he h

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz