MALABO, Equatorial Guinea - Both the Ivory Coast and Cameroon came into the day as big favourites at the African Cup of Nations,

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 03.05.2018 05:52

MALABO, Equatorial Guinea - Both the Ivory Coast and Cameroon came into the day as big favourites at the African Cup of Nations, and both finished it happy just to avoid losing. Robert Thomas Jersey .The Ivorians got a late equalizer from Seydou Doumbia — shortly after Gervinho was sent off with a straight red card — to earn a 1-1 draw with Guinea on Tuesday at Malabo Stadium.A short time later at the same venue, it was Cameroon that needed a late goal from Ambroise Oyongo to hold on for a 1-1 draw against Mali.We bounced back. Its a good point for us, said Ivory Coast captain Yaya Toure, who recently won his fourth African player of the year award. We have a couple of games coming, and I hope we will do well in them.The draws leave all four teams in Group D with one point. On Saturday, Ivory Coast will take on Mali and Cameroon will face Guinea.Gervinho had been Ivory Coasts best player, or least the one with the best chances, until a scuffle with Baissama Sankoh during an off-the-ball incident earned him a straight red in the 57th minute.With 10 men it was very hard, said Ivory Coast coach Herve Renard, who led Zambia to the African Cup title in 2012. I think the players did very well in the different organization (after the sending off).Doumbia, who came on in the 66th as the tactics changed, scored from in front of goal in the 72nd after a pass from Wilfried Bony. Toure was the one who started the play.Guinea had taken the lead in the 36th when Ibrahima Traore crossed to Mohamed Yattara.Traore then had a chance to double the lead in the 61st but his shot hit the crossbar.Were not happy, because we know we could win this game, Traore said. Were going to keep working hard. At the end we will win and we will qualify, because as I said we are not afraid of anyone.In the second match, Oyongo latched onto to a long pass from Raoul Loe in the 84th and beat Mali goalkeeper Soumaila Diakite in a fast-paced game that had several missed chances at both ends.Sambou Yatabare had given Mali a surprising lead in the 71st, controling the ball with his chest and scoring from a tight angle after a free kick on the other side of the field.The manner we played this match, especially the second half, it was the manner to win the game, Cameroon coach Volker Finke said. The goal of Mali was a matter of concentration. The players were not concentrated.Cameroon, which conceded only one goal in qualifying, had chances earlier in the game but lacked quality finishing.One of the more entertaining moments came in the 57th minute when Cameroon forward Edgar Salli bounced the ball several times on his head to evade defenders but was eventually brought down just outside the box. Aldrick Rosas Jersey . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. Cheap New York Giants Jerseys . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday. http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Black-Orleans-Darkwa-Giants-Jersey.html?cat=936 . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick.HALIFAX - Bantamweight Bryan Caraway has made the rounds this week.As he met the media Thursday in advance of his co-main event fight with Raphael Assuncao on Saturdays UFC card in Halifax, Caraway and fighter/girlfriend Miesha (Cupcake) Tate were shown in a taped appearance on The Doctors TV show.They were telling the story of how Tate saved the life of Caraways mother Chris while on holiday in Mexico.It was kind of a crazy moment, the 30-year-old Caraway told reporters. Obviously it was the worst day of my life so far. It was a nightmare. Caraway and Tate treated his parents to a Mexico getaway in July, heading out on a snorkelling trip as part of the vacation. His mother had been doing fine in the water but when Tate looked back at the boat, she saw Chris lying lifeless on the steps of the catamaran.Tate heard his dad screaming for him and his lifeless mother being worked on. After Tate and Caraway raced back to the boat, Chris was not breathing. Caraway took over CPR but it wasnt working.I just remember thinking like we have to find a way to save her life, an emotional Tate told the TV show. Thats when I saw her inhalers lying there so I immediately thought shes having an asthma attack.They tried using the inhaler on Chris, who was turrning purple, but it wasnt getting to her lungs. Doug Kotar Jersey. So Tate started using the inhaler herself, taking in seven to 10 puffs, and then began to blow into Chris mouth as Caraway blocked his mothers nose.I blew as hard as I could, said Tate. It was so incredibly hard to blow into her lungs. It was so seized up, her throat looked like a puffer fish. I just kept blowing as hard as I could and then finally I heard this popping sound, almost as though her throat was popping open.Amazingly, Caraways mother recovered, joining Caraway and Tate on the taped TV appearance.Even just seeing the re-enactment just gets you emotional, Tate said. Both of us fight for a living and that was the scariest thing I think either one of us has ever gone through.Chris said the asthma was triggered by a panic attack, after thinking she had seen in a shark in the water.Hopefully it will really save a lot of peoples lives and I really feel it has brought our family together, said Caraway, seeing a positive to Tates quick thinking that horrible day.I couldnt be more proud of her, he said of Tate.Caraway (19-7) is ranked 10th among mens bantamweight contenders. Tate is No. 2 among womens bantamweight contenders.___Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

CALGARY - The Calgary Flames have signed defenceman Brett Kulak to a three-year, US$2. [url=http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/l
ST. [url=http://www.authoritychiefsshop.com/daniel-sorensen-chiefs-jersey-c- 61/]Daniel Sorensen Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- The St.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz