CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist made two late bogeys at the rainy LPGA Thailand, leaving her a stroke ahead Friday after th

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 03.05.2018 05:52

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist made two late bogeys at the rainy LPGA Thailand, leaving her a stroke ahead Friday after the second round. Janoris Jenkins Jersey . The Swede shot an even-par 72 to remain 6 under. Germanys Sandra Gal, Paraguays Julieta Granada and Spains Azahara Munoz were tied for second. The players got a break from the usual hot, humid conditions, with the temperature only reaching the 70s the first two days at Siam Country Club. "I think we all expected it to be warmer," said Nordqvist, also a stroke ahead Thursday after opening with a 66. "Today with a little bit of rain and overcast it felt like I still had a lot of the energy leaving the 18th green." Nordqvist bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18. She had three birdies and three bogeys. "There were some tough pins out there," Nordqvist said. "A lot of them were on ridges, and I felt like I hit a lot of good shots and kept spinning off the ridges. Not much you can do. Felt like I hit it solid. A little disappointed to finish with a bogey on the last. "Overall, been hitting it great. Today, I felt like all things were good. Just couldnt get any putts to drop." The 26-year-old Nordqvist is winless since the 2009 LPGA Championship. "This is a position I been practicing to be in," Nordqvist said. "Halfway through and there are 36 more holes, but Im happy with the way Im playing. Hopefully, can make a couple more putts over the weekend and that should take care of it." Munoz and Granada shot 68, and Gal had a 70. Granada had a bogey-free round. "I holed out twice with lob shots, so that was nice," Granada said. "It was very welcome." Gal had three birdies and a bogey. "I didnt change my game plan, but it was just playing longer," Gal said. "Some of the pins were quite tough today, tucked in corners where you usually you just would go for the middle of the green. And then on top of that, you would have maybe one or two putts more because you just dont get any roll." Americans Stacy Lewis and Michelle Wie were 4 under. The third-ranked Lewis had seven birdies and four bogeys in a 69. Wie shot 73. Light showers in the morning left the greens and fairways softer than usual. "Just had the rain to start and just changed the way the golf course played," Lewis said. "Kind of took me a couple holes to adjust to that. Once I did, I hit some good shots. You just had to be a lot more aggressive, fly back to holes we normally cant do that. Just played completely different than it ever has. ... "There were a lot of back pins today, so it was hard to get the ball to stay up on those back shelves and get yourself to fly them all the way back there." Top-ranked Inbee Park, the defending champion who is making her first start of the year, was 2 under after a 71. Second-ranked Suzann Pettersen and No. 4 Lydia Ko also were 2 under. Pettersen had a 73 and the 16-year-old Ko shot 70. Wayne Gallman Jersey . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league. Justin Pugh Jersey http://www.nygiantsfanaticshop.com/Black-Darian-Thompson-Giants-Jersey.html?cat=886 . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night.Former British & Irish Lions No 8 Andy Powell has announced his retirement from rugby at the age of 35 because of a knee injury. Powell played for 10 clubs including Leicester, Scarlets, Cardiff Blues, Wasps, Sale, Newport Gwent Dragons, and most recently Merthyr in the Welsh championship.He won 23 caps for Wales between 2008 and 2012, touring South Africa with the Lions in 2009, though he did not play in a Test. Powell, who also had a spell in Rugby League with Wigan in 2013-14, infamously made the headlines in 2010 for allegedly driving a golf buggy on the M4. Powell on the charge for Wales in the 2011 World Cup Powell posted on social media: Id like to take this opportunity to officially announce my retirement from playing professional rugby. Bobby Hart Jersey. I have thoroughly enjoyed my career and would like to thank every club I have represented and every player Ive played with and against.Ive made friendships that will last a lifetime and appreciate all the support Ive had throughout my career.Its been a hell of a ride too....autobiography, watch this space!You can watch Champions Cup rugby, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Premiership home Premiership table Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

KINGSTON, Jamaica -- The doping hearing in Jamaica for former 100-meter world record holder Asafa Powell has been adjourned unti
Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/brock-nelson-jersey/]Brock Nelson Jersey[/url] .com

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz