(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Nick-Oleary-Bills-Jersey/ ]Nick OLeary Jersey[/url] .com) - The St

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 09.05.2018 09:54

(SportsNetwork. Nick OLeary Jersey .com) - The St. Louis Rams hope they saved some points from their previous win and will visit the Washington Redskins Sunday at FedEx Field. The Rams annihilated the lowly Oakland Raiders, 52-0, at home this past weekend and took advantage of five turnovers by the visiting team, including a 43-yard interception return for a touchdown by Trumaine Johnson. All three phases worked in St. Louis favor and the team rode the legs of Tre Mason, who ran for a season-high 117 yards and two scores. He had an 89-yard touchdown run in the second quarter and posted just his second 100-yard game of the season. Mason also scored on a 35-yard screen pass. We practiced with a purpose, we met with a purpose, Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said. Weve been doing that all year long. It all just came together for us today. St. Louis improved to 5-7 and has rotated wins over the past eight games. Veteran quarterback Shaun Hill made his third start since replacing rookie Austin Davis and threw for 183 yards with two touchdowns on 13-of-22 passing. Hill won his only career start against the Redskins as a member of San Francisco in 2008. Oakland used two quarterbacks after rookie Derek Carr was intercepted twice and passed for 173 yards. Matt Schaub came on in relief and was intercepted, completing 5-of-9 attempts for 57 yards. Johnson had two interceptions and was excited for his pick-six. This is my first pick six, Johnson said. I scored and forgot what it was like to be in the end zone. My celebration was trash, but Im just glad I caught it and put some points up for our team. E.J. Gaines posted the other interception for the Rams, who recorded six sacks, three of which by Robert Quinn. Quinn has nine sacks on the season and is 10 shy of matching his 2013 total. The Rams are on the road, where they have lost two in a row and four of the last five games. Washington is a dismal 3-9 this season and mired in a four-game losing streak. It will play three of four games at home to close the season. The Redskins made a statement by benching franchise quarterback Robert Griffin III after a 17-13 loss at San Francisco. The move to Colt McCoy produced some numbers, but it wasnt enough to overcome Sundays 49-27 loss in Indianapolis. McCoy threw for a career-high 392 yards and three touchdowns with no interceptions in his second start of the season, and Jordan Reed was his favorite target. Reed caught nine passes for 123 yards and DeSean Jackson finished with five receptions for 84 yards and a score. Wide receiver Santana Moss recorded his first reception of the season in the second quarter, gaining 13 yards. Players have to start stepping up and taking some accountability at some point, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said. Weve got to do a better job coaching, thats all I can say. The Colts had 487 total yards to Washingtons 425. Ryan Kerrigan posted the lone sack for the Redskins and has 9 1/2 this season. He also posted the 13th forced fumble of his career for the Redskins, who had three takeaways for the second straight week. Washingtons defense has seen better days and is ninth in rushing yards allowed (102.8), 11th in total yards (344.0), 15th in passing yards (241.2) and 27th in points allowed (26.8). The Redskins are 14th in sacks (28.0) and 29th in interceptions (5). I think everybody in our room works hard, Redskins defensive back Ryan Clark said. I love these dudes. I like the guys I work with. I love the way they work. I love the way they prepare, but you got to bring it to the grass and we need to bring it to the grass as a group. The Redskins lead the all-time series with the Rams, 24-12-1, but have lost four of the past six meetings between the two teams. St. Louis won the latest installment of this series by recording a 31-28 win on Sept. 16, 2012. RG3 passed for 206 yards with a TD and an INT, and also ran for 82 yards and two scores. Alfred Morris posted 89 yards on 16 carries in defeat. Washington is 11-5 all-time in regular season home games against the Rams. WHAT TO WATCH FOR The Redskins are 10th and 11th, respectively, in passing yards (260.5) and total yards (370.2) this season. The Rams are allowing 245.2 passing yards and 356.3 total yards on defense, so this could turn out to be a win for the hosts. St. Louis sacked the Raiders six times and Quinn led the way. Now he gets to face McCoy, who was sacked six times on Sunday and 11 times in three appearances this season. Quinn has nine sacks and four forced fumbles in his last seven games. McCoy and the Redskins are closing out the season with pride and effort. We have unity. We have good guys in that locker room. We have good coaches and we know this isnt how the season, this isnt how we drew it up, McCoy said. But we all still have a lot of pride and certainly in that receivers group, theres a lot of pride. So I can be better and I think we all can be better. And we just have to continue to grind and continue to improve. The most important thing is to find a way to get a win. Were going back home this week, so Ill put my best foot forward and keep going. Speaking of the receivers, wide receiver Pierre Garcon surpassed 5,000 career receiving yards and Jackson posted his 400th career reception. Jackson eclipsed 7,000 career receiving yards and is a deep threat for the Skins. He has 10 catches for 40 or more yards this season, and is nursing a leg bruise. Jackson has faced St. Louis twice in his career as an Eagle, posting 12 receptions for 208 yards and a touchdown. Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather suffered a sprained toe and his status for Sunday is unknown. Other defensive players who sustained injuries against the Colts were cornerback Chase Minnifield, linebacker Will Compton and defensive lineman Kedric Golston. Gruden said its not looking good for Meriweather to play this week. Golston could be out with both a back and foot ailment. St. Louis hopes to run up the score on Washington like it did versus Oakland, and can take advantage of a nicked-up Redskins defense. Mason will face a Washington defense allowing just over 100 yards a game. The Colts had 126 rushing yards on Sunday and Dan Herron had 88 yards and a TD on eight touches. Mason is riding a strong wave from the Oakland game and will try to carry it over into FedEx Field. I want to be the best player to ever touch a football, and thats what Im heading after, Mason said. Thats a goal of mine. While those aspirations may be a bit far-fetched, Mason should have similar numbers Sunday. My mindset is that if Ive done it once, why not do it again? Mason said. I told myself coming into the league to be the best, to be the greatest. And Im trying to do it. Mason leads NFC rookies with 562 rushing yards and has led the Rams in rushing in all eight games played. Rams defensive end Chris Long returned against the Raiders after suffering an ankle injury in Week 1. Long had a sack and his coach is happy hes back. Its great to get him back. Hes not 100 percent yet, but I brought him back just to get him off my rear end, Fisher said. He was just wearing me out to come back and play. Chris understands the game, he plays with leverage, hes a good run defender. Its great to get on the board from a sack standpoint. OVERALL ANALYSIS Shutting out the Raiders in blowout fashion was no fluke by the Rams, but theyve struggled on the road all season. The Rams are out of the playoff mix and would like to end the season on a positive note with high expectations for 2015. And so would the Redskins. With a new QB in tow for a second straight week, the home team has the edge in this one. Gruden liked the way McCoy competed against a tough Indy squad and had admiration for his QB, which has been rare this season. Colt competed, Gruden said. There are some things I wish we would have done differently, play calls and execution-wise, but I feel like he competed and did a nice job out there. Washingtons defense may be banged up a bit, so its up to McCoy, Morris and some talented receivers to keep team pride intact. Sports Network predicted outcome: Redskins 26, Rams 21 Shaq Lawson Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with defensive lineman Israel Idonije and are bringing him back for a second stint. Andre Reed Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Stephen-Hauschka-Bills-Jersey/ . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings.The original concussion lawsuit against the NHL included 10 former players, and that number has already grown. More than 200 players have joined, according to lawyers Steve Silverman and Mel Owens, who are at the forefront of the suit. Owens, an NFL linebacker-turned-disability lawyer said in a phone interview Wednesday that "hundreds" of ex-NHL players are going to become part of the suit, which was filed in U.S. federal court in Washington on Monday. "These are 10 players, but theres hundreds of guys that, theyre in the lawsuit," said Owens, who works for NBO Law in Beverly Hills, Calif. "They just havent been named yet. Theyre going to be there." A list of the 200-plus players was not made available when requested. More than 200 players have joined the effort, which began with 10 players: Gary Leeman, Bradley Aitken, Darren Banks, Curt Bennett, Richard Dunn, Warren Holmes, Robert Manno, Blair James Stewart, Morris Titanic and Rick Vaive. Former New York Islanders centre Bob Bourne announced he joined the suit shortly after it was filed. Leeman and Vaive in recent days have politely declined comment about their involvement, deferring to Silverman and Owens, who said he did not know how many players would wind up being a part of it. "I dont know how many liiving alumni there are in the NHL that have these significant problems," Owens said. Jerry Hughes Jersey. "I dont know that. But like in the NFL, it just matured over time. Once the players find out that, Oh, there may be hope for me. I might be able to get some help and some treatment to address my quality of life issues, Im sure theyll be in contact." More than 4,500 former NFL players sued that league in a case that Owens said has "parallels" to this one. That settlement was worth US$765 million. Owens said there wasnt any recruiting being done to get more players to join the cause. He sent tweets to several former players informing them of the case beginning Monday. "All of our business that weve ever done has all been by word of mouth. The players are the ones that talk amongst themselves," he said. "Once I have knowledge as a player, like you have knowledge and like everybody else has knowledge, the word spreads. Back in the 60s and the 70s and the 80s the person with all the knowledge and the power were the owners. They controlled the message." In a statement released Monday evening, NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly called the subject matter "very serious" and said the league intended to defend the case "vigorously." Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-37-leon-goretzka-germany-jerse y.aspx]Leon Goretzka Jers
GREENBURGH, N. [url=http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/mikael-backlund-hockey-je rsey/]Mikael Backlund Jersey[/url] .Y. --

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz