UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones rematch with Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson is set for Sept. [url=http://www

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.06.2018 05:46

UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones rematch with Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson is set for Sept. Tashaun Gipson Jersey . 27 in Toronto, where the two fought a memorable five-round fight last September. Jones won a unanimous decision at UFC 165 at the Air Canada Centre, but had his hands full with the aggressive Swede. The UFC 178 rematch is set for Sept. 27 at the same arena. "Jones vs Gustafsson is on!!!," tweeted UFC president Dana White. "Its on!" Jones echoed via Twitter. Jones (20-1) stopped Brazils Glover Teixeira at UFC 165 last September, with a Gustafsson rematch next on the cards. But the champion did not look favourably on a date earlier this year to fight Gustafsson again and seemingly looked to a matchup with former heavyweight Daniel Cormier, who has been turning heads since dropping down to 205 pounds. Gustafsson (16-2) is ranked No. 1 among light-heavyweight contenders while Cormier (15-0) is No. 2. "I think Cormier is the tougher fighter, but the fans want to see me fight Gustafsson," Jones told ufc.com. "There was never an issue with taking the Gustafsson fight. "The issue was that my brother is getting married in July and I would have preferred a later date. I didnt want to go this early and I would have preferred to go later in October or November. It is what it is. We have a date now, Sept 27th. This was a personal decision for me. I will be at my brothers wedding and have a proper training camp." White said Jones will get his shot at Cormier if he beats Gustafsson. Gustafsson looked impressive in knocking out Jimi Manuwa in March. Cormier is coming off a third-round submission of veteran Dan Henderson at UFC 173 in May. Jones, ranked as the UFCs top pound-for-pound fighter, has defended his title seven times since dethroning Brazilian Mauriico (Shogun) Rua at UFC 128 in March 2011. Jones also fought in Toronto at UFC 140, choking out Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida in December 2011. 01:10ET 06-06-14 Lerentee McCray Jersey . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. Dede Westbrook Jersey . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Allen-Hurns-Jaguars-Jersey/ .com) - The Chicago White Sox have officially announced that the club has agreed to terms with utilityman Emilio Bonifacio on a one-year, $4 million contract that includes a team option for the 2016 season. NEW YORK -- LeBron James had 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists, and the Miami Heat avoided a winless season in the Big Apple with a 106-91 victory Saturday night that snapped the New York Knicks four-game winning streak. Dwyane Wade added 22 points for the Heat, who avoided becoming the first team to go 0-4 in New York this season after losing on thheir previous trip to Madison Square Garden last month and both games in Brooklyn. Telvin Smith Jersey. Carmelo Anthony had 26 points and eight rebounds for the Knicks, who had been 4-1 against the Heat over the last two seasons but were overmatched in this one. They finished 4-4 on their eight-game homestand, which matched the longest in franchise history. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The Calgary Flames have announced the signing of centre Lance Bouma to a one-year deal. [url=http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.
DUNEDIN, Fla. [url=http://www.mexiconationalshop.us/Isaac-Brizuela-Mexico-Jersey-Socce r/]Isaac Brizuela Mexico Jersey[/url] . --

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz