NEW YORK, New York -- Milos Raonic advanced to the second round of the U. [url=http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Mike-Ges

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.06.2018 09:03

NEW YORK, New York -- Milos Raonic advanced to the second round of the U. Mike Gesicki Jersey .S. Open, but fellow Canadian Vasek Pospisil missed a chance to join him after what he called a "clear mistake from the umpire." Pospisil was left fuming Tuesday after a tough 4-6, 3-6, 7-6 (9), 6-2, 7-6 (10) loss to Brazilian qualifier Rogerio Dutra. With the fifth-set tiebreaker tied 10-10, the umpire overruled a linespersons call on Dutras shot that was initially ruled long. That gave Dutra match point, which he then converted to complete the win over the native of Vernon, B.C. "It was a clear mistake, a huge mistake," Pospisil said. "That ball was 2-3 inches long. There was no doubt -- the next thing he called it in. Something has to be done about mistakes like that. "To overrule on the baseline is absolutely terrible. The linesperson called it out, it was not even close. I was in a state of shock and anger. Ive never experienced a call like that, especially at this stage of a grand slam match. "It doesnt excuse that I didnt convert leading to that point, but I would have had another match point and maybe I would have gotten it." The match was played on Court 14 where replay challenges are not available. It was completed after being delayed by rain Monday night with Pospisil up two sets to one, but trailing the fourth set 4-0. "In the third set I had stopped serving well, I had nothing in my legs and I could feel my body going downhill," he said. "I had cramps but I felt better today." The 10th-seeded Raonic from Thornhill, Ont., had a lot less drama in his opener as he defeated Italian qualifier Thomas Fabbiano 6-3, 7-6 (6), 6-3. "I know hes very capable, I remember him from juniors," Raonic said of Fabbiano. "He got through quallies, so he must be playing well in that situation. I just sort of dealt with it as best I could, and Im happy with how the result turned out." Raonic will face Pablo Andujar in the second round after the Spaniard beat Thiemo de Bakker of the Netherlands 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. In the womens draw, Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., reached the second round with a win over Serbias Vesna Dolonc 7-5, 7-6 (7-5). Wozniak hadnt played in a Grand Slam since 2012 due to a shoulder injury and had only played two matches in the past year. She was pleased to be back on the court. "Im very happy to be back, it was ten solid months of rehab at home. Six months of no tennis was the longest of my career," said Wozniak. "Im finding form a lot quicker than I thought I might and Im really pleased with this win." Up next for Wozniak is the 2012 runner-up, second-seeded Victoria Azarenka, who knocked off 99th-ranked German Dinah Pfizenmaier in straight sets 6-0,6-0. Raonic put on a serving display against the 179th-ranked Fabbiano, who was making his Grand Slam debut. The Italian gave Raonic only the slightest hint of trouble when he got a break back in the second set for 4-all before losing the set in a tiebreaker. Raonic took a 4-2 lead in the third set and sealed the victory with a series of untouchable serves. He finished with 52 winners, including 28 aces. "Serve helped for sure, got me get through a lot of difficult situations," Raonic said. "I was struggling definitely from the baseline, but when I sort of needed it I was able to pick it up on both sides. "In general, it was a good day." Raonic sees some parallels between his next opponent Andujar and himself. "He started doing well in 2011, just like me. Hes very consistent. He can be aggressive, especially with his forehand, and Ive got to play more aggressive than I did today," he said. "Ive got to clean up a bit off the baseline and hopefully serve like I did today." Mike Gesicki Dolphins Jersey . "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second. Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Minkah-Fitzpatrick-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=939 . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night.Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Filip Forsberg scored with 1:05 remaining in overtime to lift the Nashville Predators to a 1-0 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Thanksgiving. The Oilers began overtime on a power play, then were awarded a penalty shot 13 seconds into the extra session when Nashville defenseman Shea Weber closed his hand on the puck while in the crease. Pekka Rinne stretched with his left pad to deny Jordan Eberle at the right post. Moments later, Forsberg spun to shield the puck from an Edmonton player and fired a wrist shot from the left circle past Viktor Fasth. I think we played a really good game today, but unfortunately we couldnt get two points, Fasth said. Rinne made 37 saves to earn his second shutout of the season and 34th of his career. It wasnt our strongest game, but we came through at the end, RRinne said. Dan Marino Jersey. We kept improving the whole night. The Predators won their third straight game, all beyond regulation, and welcomed back forward Mike Fisher to the lineup. Fisher missed the first 21 games of the season after suffering a ruptured Achilles tendon during the summer. Fasth finished with 24 saves for the Oilers, who lost their eighth consecutive game. They are now 0-11-2 against Western Conference teams this season. Nashville appeared to break the scoreless tie with 4:06 left in the second period, but Seth Jones goal was waved off because Paul Gaustad interfered with Fasth. Game Notes The teams met for the second year in a row on Thanksgiving ... Edmonton forward Matt Hendricks suffered a leg injury blocking a shot in the first period. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Dedryck-Boyata-Belgium-Jersey/]Dedr yck Boyata Belgium Jersey[/url] . -- Defe
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets have put an emphasis on improving their defence this season. [url=http://www.soccerbelgiumfansshop

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz