Jamie Vardy believes the work ethic of his Leicester City team-mates this season has fired them to Premier League glory. [url=ht

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.06.2018 09:03

Jamie Vardy believes the work ethic of his Leicester City team-mates this season has fired them to Premier League glory. Hugo Ayala Jersey . The Foxes have shocked the footballing world this season by winning the English top flight only eight years after being relegated to League One, having begun the campaign favourites for the drop and 5000/1 outsiders for the title.Vardy has also fought against the odds. He was playing non-league football only four years ago for Fleetwood Town, is now a Premier League champion and vying for a place in Roy Hodgsons starting line-up for Euro 2016. The striker, who played host to the entire squad on Monday night as they watched Tottenham hand them the title with a dramatic 2-2 draw at Chelsea, says the teams spirit has laid the foundations for their success.Its an unbelievable feeling, Ive never known anything like it. We were scrapping to stay in the league last season and on Saturday well be lifting the trophy, Vardy told the clubs website. Jamie Vardys lookalike Lee Chapman spoke to Pete Colley after he got to meet the man himself That gives you an idea of how much hard work has gone into this season from every single player and member of staff. Its the biggest achievement in the history of a great club and we all feel privileged to be part of it. Its even more special to have done it with these lads. Every minute of hard work weve put in on the training pitch has been worth it for this moment.Celebrations in Leicester have hardly stopped since Monday night and they will continue this weekend when the Foxes lift the Premier League trophy after their game against Everton on Saturday night, live on Sky Sports 1. Leicesters players celebrated becoming Premier League champions at their training ground Also See: Merse: Mahrez, Kante to leave The next Leicester? Ranieri: Title is a one-off VOTE: Leicester in 2016/17 Jose De Jesus Corona Mexico Jersey . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. Carlos Vela Jersey . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/diego-reyes-mexico-jersey/ . Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Top-ranked Serena Williams breezed past Angelique Kerber 6-3, 6-1 to open her bid for a fourth ATP Championships title on Tuesday. Williams, the defending champion, had no trouble against Kerber, who also lost to the American 6-4, 6-1 in the round-robin at this event last year. Kerber was the only player to beat Williams last year - in Cincinnati - after the Americans first-round ouster at the French Open. "Today she was playing unbelievable, and I had actually no chance. I mean, she was serving great and also returning unbelievable," Kerber said. "So I was just giving all I could, but yeah, its tough to play against Serena like this." Williams was particularly effective with her backhand return, the shot she also used on her first match point. Kerber, who had two straight double-faults to surrender the first game of the second set, produced another to give Williams three match points. Although she is 32, considered a ripe age in tennis, Williams is enjoying the finest season in her career, having already won 10 titles. She added the French Open and U.S. Open titles to bring her Grand Slam record to 17 championships and is 74-4 for the year. Earlier, second-ranked Victoria Azarenka overcame an erratic performance to beat an ailing Sara Errani 7-6 (4), 6-2 in the opening match of tournament. "I was a little rusty at the beginning. I think its a little bit expected after a break, and playing right away against a top player always makes it a little bit difficult," Azarenka said. Williams, making her eighth appearance in the event, is looking to become the first player to successfully defend the title since Justine Henin in 2007. If she achieves the feat, she would equal Chris Evert for third most WTA Championships with her fourth. Henin was also the last to win 10 titlees in a season, in 2007. Giovani Dos Santos Jersey. Williams has clinched the year-end No. 1 ranking for the third time in her career after 2002 and 2009. Errani hurt her right calf in the third game of the second set and took a medical timeout to have it treated. Several times after that she seemed to be bothered by the injury and to favour her right leg, although she returned after the medical timeout to break Azarenkas serve to level at 2-2. She did not win another game though. "In the tiebreaker I felt a pain in my calf on serve," Errani said. "The first set was very tough, very long. I was running a lot." Errani served for the set three times -- and dropped serve each time as both players produced sloppy play with little rhythm. Azarenka, the Australian Open champion, managed to hold her serve only once through the first eight games but seized her chance when it came. She won four straight points in the tiebreaker to take a 5-3 lead, then faltered when she served her sixth double-fault. But an error by Errani gave Azarenka two set points. Errani then committed a double-fault and Azarenka had the set. "I think, overall was important to take that first set. It was a big turnaround point," Azarenka said. Azerenka, who was runner-up in the event in 2011 and a semifinalist last year, finished with eight double-faults but she also had 51 winners for Erranis 28. Azarenkas win was her first since losing the U.S. Open final to Serena Williams. Azarenka lost both of her opening matches in Tokyo and Beijing, where she had 15 double-faults. The tournament brings together the top eight players in the world. Third-ranked Maria Sharapova dropped out with a shoulder injury. The players are split onto two round-robin groups, with the top two finishers from each pool advancing to the semifinals. Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MILAN - AC Milan vice-president Barbara Berlusconi has not ruled out selling Italy striker Mario Balotelli. [url=http://www.germ
MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Dedryck-Boyata-Belgium-Jersey/]Dedr yck Boyata Belgium Jersey[/url] . -- Defe

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz