Aberdeen are appealing against the booking James Maddison received in the 3-1 win over Inverness Caley Thistle. [url=http://www.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 18.07.2018 09:15

Aberdeen are appealing against the booking James Maddison received in the 3-1 win over Inverness Caley Thistle. Lorenzo Cain Brewers Jersey . Referee Kevin Clancy flourished his yellow card for simulation following a tackle by Gary Warren on the edge of the Inverness box. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Hey! Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes was quick to defend his player after the match and is confident the card will be rescinded by the authorities. McInnes said: I have only looked at the replay once but my first thought was that Warren definitely caught James.He hasnt dived or whatever. It was particularly galling because we were the victims up in Inverness last season when we were done by a dive that cost us a penalty. Watch a round-up from all of Saturdays games in the Scottish Premiership. Im not saying we should have had a penalty. It was on the edge of the box, so it should have been a free-kick.It was a definite foul though and I dont think James should have been yellow carded.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Wins for Aberdeen & Rangers Beaton to ref Cup final Aberdeen video Aberdeen stats Travis Shaw Jersey .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Wily Peralta Brewers Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/customized-c-4/ . The 49ers announced the deal Thursday. San Francisco selected Kilgore in the fifth round of the 2011 draft out of Appalachian State. He has played in 33 regular-season games, plus all six playoff games the last two seasons.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Heavy rain at PGA Championship brought another round of player complaints about not being allowed to lift, clean and place their golf balls in soggy conditions. Play was halted for 1 hour, 51 minutes Sunday in the final round at Valhalla Golf Club after an inch of rain fell in about 45 minutes, creating temporary ponds and streams that had workers scrambling to squeegee water from fairways and greens. Showers also forced an hour-long delay Friday morning in the second round. In both instances, tournament officials decided not to allow players to use preferred lies, except when a ball came to rest in standing water. That didnt sit well with some players, who struggled after play resumed. "To me, its fair out there if you can play the ball up," Graeme McDowell said. "The ball is picking up mud. ... Common sense has to prevail at some point. ... If they played the ball up to me, didnt matter what they did, they made the right call. It was the wrong call to play the ball down, simple." McDowell had just bogeyed the 16th hole and was in the fairway on 17 before the stoppage. He said the deluge left "casual water everywhere." McDowell went on to bogey the par 4 as well and finish the round with a 2-under 69 for a 1-under 283 total. He railed about the decision not to lift, clean and place, which hasnt ever been allowed in a major championship. Tiger Woods has often said that if he were in charge and allowed to change one rule in the game, that would be it.. Paul Molitor Brewers Jersey. Ian Poulter followed a 32 on the front nine with a 40 on the back, including a triple-bogey 7 on the par-4 12th hole. "They told us to stay in place on the 12th," Poulter said, noting that the rain became heavier at that point, making the fairway barely visible. "I had to have a canoe to get in. I mean, come on." Poulters shot to the fairway was in standing water when play resumed, and he took relief with a drop in the semi-rough. The Englishman three-putted the hole and went on to finish the round at 1-over 72 and even par for the week. What bothered Poulter most was the prolonged wait for the call to suspend play as the rain became heavier. "You know what, it was laughable in the end," he added. "Hold position, hold position, hang on a second. We cant even see anything apart from the water." Kentucky native Kenny Perrys only lament was the long wait. "I struggled," Perry said, despite shooting 68 for his lowest round this week. "I was playing nicely, and then when I had to sit down and wait an hour and come back, my game wasnt nearly as good. I fought it all around." Maybe so, but Perry might have been boosted from friendly galleries that sung "Happy Birthday" as he turned 54 on Sunday. "Every hole," he said. "Poor Luke (Donald, his playing partner), was like, Did you tweet out that it was your birthday today, or how did everybody know? It was funny. It was pretty special." Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

NEW YORK -- Asked what pitch worked best against the New York Yankees, Carlos Carrasco gave a most obvious answer. [url=http://w
SAN JOSE, Calif. [url=http://www.authenticmlbshopwhitesox.com/Avisail-Garcia-Jersey/]Avis ail Garcia Jersey[/url] . -- Marty Havl

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz