to be decided b

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 03.08.2018 06:14

ARLINGTON, Va. Rick Mahorn Jersey . -- Alex Galchenyuk wont turn 20 for another five months, but the Montreal Canadiens forward admits that he has already thought about where he wants to celebrate his birthday. "Of course, Id really like to be in Sochi," Galchenyuk said this week from USA Hockeys Olympic orientation camp in northern Virginia. "That would be the best, thats obviously my first choice, but well see." Galchenyuk was one of 48 invitees to the United States orientation camp which concluded Tuesday at the Washington Capitals training facility. Given his age -- he is the youngest of the 24 forwards on the Americans preliminary roster -- he is also among the most intriguing. Galchenyuk turns 20 on Feb. 12, the first day of the Mens Hockey tournament at the 2014 Sochi Games. The United States opens their tournament one day later against Slovakia and Galchenyuk is hopeful that he will be there. "Obviously there are a lot of talented guys here, but I think that Im a skilled guy, I can make plays and I think thats always a huge thing on the (larger international ice surface)," he said. "Also Im versatile and can play either wing or centre so that shouldnt be an issue." Galchenyuk is coming off an impressive rookie campaign with the Canadiens, where he scored nine goals and added 18 assists while appearing in all 48 games. He also won a gold medal with the U.S. at the 2013 world junior championship in January and a bronze medal at the world championship in May. "Hes one of those X-factor kind-of-players," said Colorado Avalanche forward Paul Stasny, who played alongside Galchenyuk at the world championship. "Hes a special talent and I think that hes probably one of the more skilled guys here. Im not sure if thats because of the Russian background or not but hes a good skater and just a natural goal scorer." The son of Russian parents, Galchenyuk was born in Wisconsin while his father Alexander was playing minor league hockey in the U.S. Four years later, the senior Galchenyuk played for Belarus at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. "He told me that it was a great experience to play against the best players from around the world and that its different from the world juniors or world championships," Galchenyuk said. "You see not just hockey players at the Olympics but all the athletes from all the sports so hes said that it was a unique experience." Galchenyuk, who spent his childhood living in the U.S., Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Russia while his father played professionally, says that the decision to represent the U.S. internationally was ultimately his and he credits USA Hockeys national program in part for his development. "I feel like the media and everyone made it a big deal, but for me when it came to Russia or the U.S., it was an easy decision," he said. "For me, I always wanted to play for the States and I guess I understand (the debate) because my family is Russian, but it wasnt a tough decision for me." Now Galchenyuk says he hopes to make it difficult for U.S. general manager David Poile to leave him off the Americans Olympic roster, which is expected to be announced Jan. 1. The consensus around the U.S. orientation camp was that despite Galchenyuk still being a teenager -- one of only three invited to the camp along with defencemen Seth Jones and Jacob Trouba -- he has the maturity of a veteran. "Hes got tremendous poise as a 19-year-old and we saw it at the world championships when the (bronze medal) game was on the line and he scores twice in the shootout," said Stasny. "Hes got nerves of steel and hes only going to grow as a player. For some guys playing in Montreal is a tough environment, especially at that age, but for him, hes shown that hes ready for it and I think you can expect great things from him." Canadiens teammate Max Pacioretty also points to Galchenyuks maturity as a potential strength heading into the Olympics. "Its a short tournament in a different country, new teammates. a Its a lot of quick adjustments," Pacioretty said. "But hes shown that he can deal with adversity at a young age and that should help him. Whether it be recovering from (a torn ACL in 2012) or whether it be overcoming a mid-season slump and being able to break out of it, that adversity is probably going to make him stronger moving forward in the future. Its good to see that (USA Hockey) and the hockey world think so highly of him already." Chauncey Billups Jersey . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career. Detroit Pistons Jerseys . Chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel also accused Pistorius of tailoring his testimony to fit the evidence at the scene. Pistorius denied the accusations. Nel alleged that the Olympic runner changed his aim with his 9 mm pistol to ensure that he hit Steenkamp as she fell back against a magazine rack in a toilet cubicle. http://www.shoppistons.com/Cheap-Joe-Dumars-Pistons-Jersey/ .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract.Memphis, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Memphis says it has punished 12 football players involved in an ugly brawl with BYU following the Miami Beach Bowl last month. The university said Tuesday the 12 players were issued stern and appropriate penalties for their roles in the fight, including suspensions ranging from a single half to two games, but did not name individual players. It said individual suspensions would be announced in conjunction with the first game next season. Memphis said in its statement that the programs worked together on the matter and that players from both teams would participate in a conference call where formal apologies will be issued. BYU did not announce any punishments, saying in a statement it was handling the matter internally. We are grateful for the cooperation and communication that has taken place between BYU and the University of Memphis in an effort to live up to the high ideals of sportsmanship to which we both aspire, the school said in an email to SportsNetwork.com. BYU also has completed a thorough review of the incident. The determined disciplinary measures are being handled internally. Memphis athletic director Tom Bowen said the university holds its students to the highest standards of sportsmanship and personal conduct. The actions of a few members of our football program in Miami were completely unacceptable, he said. I can assure our community, fans and stakkeholders that we have and will continue to hold our young men and women accountable and will use this unfortunate incident as a teaching tool for all our student- athletes moving forward. Allen Iverson Jersey. Memphis issued its penalties following a review by the university and American Athletic Conference commissioner Mike Aresco. The penalties included mandatory anger-management counseling and community service hours and additional team-regulated punishments to be decided by head coach Justin Fuente and his staff. After Memphis beat BYU 55-48 in double-overtime on Dec. 22, a large on-field melee erupted in which players from both teams exchanged punches, leaving some bloodied. The brawl appeared to start with Memphis defensive lineman Martin Ifedi and BYU offensive lineman Tejan Koroma, but many other players were involved. In a blow captured live on the TV broadcast, BYU defensive back Kai Nacua punched Memphis tight end Alan Cross from behind as Cross was being held by one of his coaches. Nacua was bleeding from a cut below his left eye. Elsewhere, Memphis offensive lineman Chase Johnson was seen swinging his helmet at a BYU player and Cougars linebacker Harvey Langi appeared to throw several rapid punches at an opponent. Fuente said after the game, Its not who we are. Its not what we want to represent. I hope it doesnt take away from an incredible football game on both sides. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

ck. Fasth has a 2-1-1 re
Alfonzo Dennard, is s

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz