with the defence and

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 03.08.2018 06:14

F1 teams have rejected a proposal to introduce an aggregate system for qualifying and are continuing to push for 2015s format to return. Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey . Sky Sports News HQ understands the teams have written to the FIA and Bernie Ecclestone to outline their opposition to the proposal of aggregate times in qualifying.With unanimous agreement required to change the regulations mid-season, the failure of teams to back the FIAs idea means the heavily-criticised elimination system will stay in place for next weeks Chinese GP. Teams have argued since the new-for-2016 qualifying rules flopped on their debut at the Australian GP that they wanted the 2015 rules to be reinstated.How aggregate qualifying would workHowever, the FIA and Ecclestone have resisted a complete U-turn and instead proposed other alternatives, with the issue becoming a political battleground. After some teams failed to back a proposal to only change Q3, the FIA floated the aggregate system for China - round three of the 2016 season - after another meeting discuss the way forward took place last Sunday in Bahrain. Although some team bosses initially gave the new idea more favourable response, further analysis in the following days appears to have shown the aggregate system would not prove any better than the little-loved elimination rules.Several drivers have been outspoken in their criticism of the system, with four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel labelling the idea s***.In a Sky Sports online vote, the proposed aggregate system proved more popular than the current elimination format - fans still overwhelmingly backed a return to last years rules. We expressed our opinion and all teams have had the same opinion that we probably need to go back to 2015, Mercedes boss Toto Wolff said in Bahrain.But there are various agendas and the [Sunday] morning proved its not an easy one. So I cant really tell you. Last time I told you [qualifying would be changed] I was totally wrong.A return to the old system has not yet been given to the teams as an option.Speaking after the pre-race meeting in Bahrain attended by all 11 teams, the FIA, Ecclestone and tyre supplier Pirelli, Todt said: You need to be patient, by Thursday you will have all the information. I hope that fans will be happy. Is it time to change the qualifying format after just two races of the new season? Some of F1s leading drivers have their say The idea of aggregating two lap times together has been used in F1 before - albeit to little success in 2005 in a system that lasted just five races.With the latest furore over qualifying dominating the start of the 2016 season, the teams, Ecclestone and the FIA have become increasingly entrenched in their respective positions.Ahead of further key votes on F1s future in the coming months, Sky Sports Craig Slater said: What we have in Formula 1 at the moment is a full-blown civil war. On the one hand, Ecclestone and Todt who want to take the sport in one direction, and the teams who are extremely reluctant with the way they are ruling things at the moment. Chinese GP on Sky TV times and full schedule for Shanghai Also See: How would aggregate qualifying work? Ecclestone: Ferrari are F1 JMon Moore Packers Jersey . In his first game with Boston University, the 17-year-old Eichel picked up five assists as his Boston University Terriers thumped St. Tramon Williams Packers Jersey . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light. http://www.authenticfootballshoppackers.com/Black-friday-jimmy-graham-jersey/ .C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.NEWARK, N.J. - The New Jersey Devils replaced the fired Pete DeBoer with a three-headed coaching staff and didnt fare any better in the first game of the unique experiment.Former Washington Capitals coach Adam Oates, ex-Devils assistant and star defenceman Scott Stevens and general manager Lou Lamoriello are splitting duties on the bench. Oates will handle the forwards and Stevens will oversee the defence, Lamoriello said at a news conference before Saturdays morning skate.Hours later, the Devils (12-18-7) took on the Rangers in New York and lost 3-1.I still see positives, Lamoriello said after his clubs latest loss Saturday night. Were taking this a game at a time. You have to be optimistic or you shouldnt be in this game. Winning breeds success, and success breeds winning.We just have to keep at it.There will be no official head coach for the rest of the season. Lamoriello plans to remain on the bench until I feel comfortable with the situation.DeBoer was fired Friday with the Devils languishing nine points out of the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. They are ahead of only Carolina.Were going to feed off each other, Oates said before the game. Theres no reason why we cant work together. Everything happened pretty quickly. But when Lou calls, the answer is always Yes. It didnt matter what my responsibility would be.Oates went 68-47-17 in two seasons with the Capitals and spent two years with the Devils as an assistant coach, helping them reach the Stanley Cup finals in 2012. He played 19 years in the NHL, including a stint with the St. Louis Blues, when hee was teammates with Stevens. DeShone Kizer Packers Jersey. Oates had 341 goals and 1,079 assists in his career and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012.We have tremendous respect for each other, Oates said. We worked together here. We both played here and coached here, so its an easy transition for us. Its kind of a collaboration right now. Its a team effort and were all on the same page.Stevens spent 13 seasons with the Devils, much of it as captain. He had 196 goals and 712 assists during his career, leading the Devils to Stanley Cup championships in 1995, 2000 and 2003. He was an assistant coach with the team until the start of this season, when he had philosophical differences with DeBoer.Adam and I are going to try to get this righted, Stevens said. We have to get the Devil identity back. Ill make sure to work with the defence and Adam will work with the forwards. Hes already been a head coach, so it will be a good transition. In my opinion, it will be a great challenge, but we both love great challenges.Lamoriello made his league-record 14th coaching change.Its never easy in this league, Lamoriello said. Its been a long 48 hours, but you have to do what you feel is right.Lamoriello said that it wasnt fair to ask another coach to take over a floundering team midway through a season.Thats why we didnt even consider anyone else, Lamoriello said.Both of these individuals know our players, know the philosophy that we want, he added. It makes sense. I know its unique and different, but right now, its our way of moving forward. Im totally confident with the setup. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

be thrust on someone who was closest to the play.I know what kind of player I am, Rolle said. I know what kind of player I have
Rams draftee Michael S

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz