. We just arent capitali

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 15.08.2018 05:10

NEW ORLEANS - Eric Gordon looked a lot more like the player the Pelicans thought they were getting when he first arrived in a trade that sent Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Clippers in 2011. Bo Scarbrough Cowboys Jersey .Coincidentally or not, Gordons best performance this season came against the Clippers at a time when New Orleans needed someone to step up in All-Star Anthony Davis absence.Hitting five 3-pointers, clutch mid-range jumpers and explosive driving layups, Gordon scored a season-high 28 points and New Orleans snapped the Clippers six-game winning streak, 108-103 on Friday night.I had it going good when I first hit those couple 3s early in the game and then I attacked the rim, Gordon said. As long as I keep mixing it up like that, its going to be hard for a team to predict what Im going to do.With Davis sitting out because of his sore left groin, the Pelicans benefited from exceptional shooting from behind the 3-point line, hitting 13 of 25, and at the foul line, where they made 23 of 26 free throws, including their last 17.Ryan Anderson, starting for Davis, scored 24, including five 3s. Alexis Ajinca, playing more minutes with Davis out, had 17 points and nine rebounds to help New Orleans win for the fifth time in six games.Tyreke Evans scored 11 points and tied his season high of 12 assists for the third time in four games.I knew DeAndre Jordan wanted to block shots tonight so I just wanted to probe, get in the paint, look for Ryan, Eric, Dante (Cuningham) and those guys, Evans said. They did a good job of spacing and knocking down shots.Paul scored 24 points for Los Angeles, while Blake Griffin added 19 points. Jordan had 12 points and 15 rebounds.We let those guys get comfortable, Paul said of the Pelicans. We gave them a few dare shots early (from the perimeter), guys starting making shots and gaining confidence.New Orleans led by as many as 14 and was up 95-82 after Ajincas layup as he was fouled by Griffin with 7:38 left.But with Paul orchestrating the offence in a stadium where he became an All-Star, Los Angeles scored 12 straight points. Paul started the run with a step-back jumper. He added a floater and two 3s, the second making it 95-94.Gordon ended the surge with his fifth 3. He added a tough 16-foot fade-away over JJ Redick and got another 16-footer to fall, making it 106-100.Gordon was injured for much of his first two seasons in New Orleans. Then he began deferring more as Davis emerged as the Pelicans franchise player. But the veteran guard said he still has the mindset that he can take over if needed.Ive been put in this position many times, Gordon said. I tried to just make the right plays at the end of the game, so it was good for me to knock down those couple shots.The Pelicans outrebounded the Clippers 51-38, with 14 coming on the offensive end. Cunningham grabbed 12 rebounds.They pushed us around, Griffin said. They played how they wanted to play. We came out and didnt play with any energy and didnt play with any passion. We were just bad all around.___TIP-INSClippers: Los Angeles fell to 1-1 on its eight-game road trip. ... The Clippers were 7 of 28 from 3-point range and 12 of 17 on free throws. ... Crawford was 1 of 6 on 3s. The one he made gave him 1,787 for his career, tied for eighth all-time with Rashard Lewis. ...The Clippers finished the game with a 54-34 advantage in points inside and led 54-53 at halftime. Redick scored 12 after missing the previous game because of back spasms, but missed all five of his 3-point attempts.Pelicans: New Orleans improved to 16-6 at home. ... New Orleans won for the first time in five years (Jan. 22, 2010) when making at least six fewer field goals than their opponent.UP NEXT:Clippers: Visit San Antonio on Saturday.Magic: Host Atlanta on Monday. Allen Hurns Jersey . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). Tavon Austin Jersey . Roma has a game in hand but now second place is even at risk for the capital side as Napoli moved to within three points with the win. "The result is not always fair," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "If we play like this until the end we will win many matches. http://www.cowboysproshopauthentic.com/Womens-Michael-Gallup-Authentic-Jersey/ . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna.FLIMS, Switzerland -- Canadas mens team won its first game at the world junior curling championships Thursday, while the womens squad suffered a pair of losses. Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. The Canadians trailed 5-4 after seven ends but stole two in eighth and controlled the rest of the game to secure their first win. "That was definitely a big comeback," Calvert said. "We just stuck with our game plan and it finally paid off in the end. "It definitely takes a hit to the teaams confidence when you go behind by three so early on. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys. . We knew we just had to get the two (points) and force the one repeatedly and we did that and we were lucky to get out on top today." The Canadians started the round robin with two losses Wednesday against Russia and Sweden. On the womens side, Edmontons Kelsey Rocque lost 6-4 to Russia and 8-6 to South Korea. The losses evened Canadas record at 2-2. "Were playing all right, I guess," Rocque said. "Ive been struggling a bit. We just arent capitalizing." The women will meet Sweden and Switzerland on Friday, while the men will face off against defending champion Scotland and China. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Torontos defensive coordinator the past two seasons. Along with Washington, the Eskimos also received Torontos first and second
p.com/andrew-benintendi-jersey-c-39/[/url] . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz