SAN FRANCISCO -- Ian Desmond had a career-high five RBIs and Stephen Strasburg won his third straight decision for the Washingto

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 01.09.2018 09:10

SAN FRANCISCO -- Ian Desmond had a career-high five RBIs and Stephen Strasburg won his third straight decision for the Washington Nationals in their 9-2 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Monday night. Allen Crabbe Jersey . Denard Span added a triple and two doubles to help the Nationals win for the eighth time in 10 games. Desmond had three hits and Jayson Werth drove in two runs. San Francisco had its five-game winning streak snapped. Strasburg (6-4) allowed four hits over six innings and retired his final 10 hitters. He struck out seven and did not walk a batter, improving to 3-0 against the Giants with 29 strikeouts in 25 innings. Nationals starters have struck out 52 and walked one in their last seven games. Ryan Vogelsong (4-3) retired 10 of 11 batters during one stretch and pitched into the seventh. But he gave up six runs and nine hits, ending his three-game winning streak. Desmond, who owns a .373 career batting average against the Giants, also has an impressive .434 mark (23 for 53) with 51 RBIs with the bases loaded. His two-run single with the sacks full in the third gave Washington a 4-1 lead. Desmond tripled home a run in the second and added a two-run double in the seventh. Werth drove in the Nationals first run in the first inning and added an RBI single in the seventh. He also scored on an error. The Giants scored their first run in the second. Tyler Colvin doubled with one out and came home on Brandon Crawfords single. Joaquin Arias added an RBI single in the eighth. Strasburg struck out the first batter he faced in four of his six innings. He also ended three innings with a strikeout. NOTES: Nationals INF Anthony Rendon (sore right hand) was out of the starting lineup for a third straight game. Hes expected to start Tuesday. ... Giants OF Angel Pagan was out of the lineup with a bruised right shin. ... Giants RHP Santiago Casilla is expected to start a rehab assignment at Class-A San Jose on Wednesday or Thursday. ... RHP Doug Fister (4-1, 3.19 ERA) pitches Tuesday for the Nationals. Hes walked two batters in 36 2-3 innings this year. LHP Madison Bumgarner (8-3, 2.86) starts for the Giants. Hes on a six-game winning streak. Wholesale Nets Jerseys . - A pitch clock will be used this season during minor league games at Triple-A and Double-A, but it has been ruled out for the major leagues this year. Cheap Nets Jerseys Authentic . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades. http://www.cheapnetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-shabazz-napier-jersey . Five straight losses (and six in the past seven) now dot the schedule – matching their longest skid of the year – after they fell again in New Jersey on Sunday night, topped 3-2 by Cory Schneider and the Devils.MILWAUKEE - Brandon Kintzler was so close to getting out of the eighth inning with the Brewers slim lead intact. Getting that third out against the St. Louis Cardinals, however, was too tough. Matt Carpenter hit an RBI single with two outs in the eighth, putting the Cardinals ahead during a four-run rally Monday night in an 8-5 win over Milwaukee. "We think were in a good position with good pitchers coming in and the next thing you know, they get runs back," Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said. The Cardinals got seven of their 16 hits in the big inning, capped by pinch-hitter David Freeses two-run double. St. Louis won for the ninth time in 11 games. With two outs in the eighth and the Brewers leading 5-4, rookie Kolten Wong keyed the rally with an infield single, ruled safe on a call that the Brewers disputed. "All of a sudden a guy gets an infield hit and here we go again," Kintzler said. "If the call goes the other way, we arent standing here. It can go either way." Pinch-hitters Daniel Descalso and Matt Adams, Carpenter and Carlos Beltran followed with four consecutive singles. Kintzler (3-1) was removed with the Brewers trailing 6-5. Freese then hit the first pitch from Burke Badenhop for a two-run double that made it 8-5. Kintzler said he thought Wong was out at first. "I was standing right there, and I thought he was out," Kintzler said. "But from his (umpire Marty Fosters) angle — its a short hop — its a tough call from his angle. I have a better angle. If you slow it down on replay, you have to really slow it down. Its a tough play. From his angle, its tough." Carlos Beltran and Jon Jay homered for St. Louis and Yadier Molina had four hits. Dzanan Musa Jersey. . Aramis Ramirez snapped a 1-for-18 skid since returning from the disabled list Aug. 13 with a two-run homer off Michael Wacha (2-0) in the seventh to give the Brewers a 5-4 lead. Kintzler gave up four runs and six hits while getting just two outs. Edward Mujica, who was unavailable during the weekend series at the Chicago Cubs because of a tired arm, pitched the ninth for his 32nd save in 34 chances. The Brewers had two runners on in the ninth but Scooter Gennett grounded out to end the game. Norichika Aoki hit his seventh homer for Milwaukee. Milwaukee starter Marco Estrada allowed four runs on eight hits and a walk while striking out four in six innings. Jays two-run homer off Estrada in the sixth snapped a 2-2 tie. It was his seventh homer this year and second in two days after hitting a three-run shot in St. Louis 6-1 win over the Chicago Cubs on Sunday. Estrada said he threw a curveball - a pitch he didnt want to throw - to Jay. "Its not frustrating to give up runs, its going to happen, but its frustrating that I threw pitches I didnt want to throw," he said. "I second-guessed myself and I got beat really bad on the one to Jay. I threw a pitch I didnt want to throw. There was no conviction behind it. I made the pitch and I got hurt." Beltran snapped an 0-for-7 skid with his 21st home run in the first. He had three hits. NOTES: Brewers CF Carlos Gomez remained out of the starting lineup Monday after spraining his right knee on Thursday night. Roenicke said he could play during the Cardinals series. ... Brewers 1B Juan Francisco struck out four times for the second consecutive game. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MINSK, Belarus -- Alain Vigneault is back in the conference final with the New York Rangers, and at least one of his former Vanc
CLEVELAND -- Indians manager Terry Francona likes to talk about grind-it-out wins. [url=http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/pr

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz