Gainesville, FL - Angel Rodriguez was unstoppable down the stretch, scoring Miami-Floridas final 11 points in a 69-67 upset of t

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.09.2018 07:59

Gainesville, FL - Angel Rodriguez was unstoppable down the stretch, scoring Miami-Floridas final 11 points in a 69-67 upset of the eighth-ranked Florida Gators. Isaiah Oliver Jersey . Rodriguez made one of his five 3-pointers with 16 seconds left to give the Hurricanes a 68-67 lead. After taking a charge at the other end of the court, he made 1-of-2 free throws with 2.3 seconds remaining. Michael Frazier II missed a jumper at the buzzer. Rodriguez ended with 24 points and Miami snapped Floridas 33-game home winning streak. I thought the environment was tremendous, said Miami coach Jim Larranaga. I love the college atmosphere and the enthusiasm from the crowd. It gets you excited. For your freshmen, you dont know how they will respond, on TV, on the road, the hostile environment, so I was very proud how our team handled everything. James Palmer added 10 points for the Hurricanes (2-0), who trailed by 15 early in the second half. Eli Carter tallied 21 points for the Gators (1-1), who were without forward Dorian Finney-Smith due to a hairline fracture in his non-shooting left hand. Jon Horford and Frazier added 17 and 13 points, respectively. As painful as it is for me -- not that I want to see our guys lose -- but they need to learn what really goes into winning, said Florida coach Billy Donovan. As hard as that is to say, they just dont have a clue. Horford and Carter made 3-pointers to give Florida a 41-26 lead with 17:05 to play. And the score was 54-40 when Miami went on an 18-1 run. Rodriguez made a trio of 3-pointers during the surge that Tonye Jekiri capped with two free throws for a 58-55 margin. After Horford stopped the bleeding with a three, Rodriguez made three free throws to spark his teams late charge. Horford made two free throws and added a 3-pointer to give Florida a 63-61 edge with 2:18 to play. Rodriguez answered with a three, but Jacob Kurtz made a layup for the Gators. Rodriguez made 1-of-2 from the line and Carter responded with a layup to give Florida a 67-65 lead. On the next Miami possession, Sheldon McClellan pulled down a big offensive rebound when Rodriguez was off the mark from 3-point range. Following a timeout, the former Kansas State guard redeemed himself by connecting from the top of the arc. Carter was called for a charge at the other end. Florida led 33-21 at the half. Game Notes These two teams met for the first time since Floridas 74-60 home win in the 2009 NIT ... Finney-Smith suffered the injury in Floridas season opener against William & Mary ... The Gators will play the back end of the home-and- home series in Miami next year. Falcons Jerseys . The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call. Ito Smith Jersey . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Customized/ . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract.WINNIPEG - Winnipeg Jets scoring leader Blake Wheeler was back on the ice Friday preparing for the teams final pre-season game against the Calgary Flames but with his sights also set on next weeks season opener.We want to get going, he said after an intense practice. Were getting excited, finally getting our group on the ice. It hasnt happened much over camp so I think tomorrow night will be a good time to get everyone kind of together for the first time for a little bit so it will be a nice moment.Injuries in camp have limited ice time for a lot of veterans, including Wheeler. Hes on a new line with sophomore centre Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane and admits they have a lot of work to do to get ready, something that wasnt helped by pre-season aches and pains.We need to get on the same page, he said. We need to play a little bit more simple. I think were trying to do all the right things but its tough. When you just kind of throw three guys together you know, sometimes its difficult, its not always instant magic.Weve got to work at it. Weve got to work at it in practice. Weve got to talk about it. We have the capability to create a lot of offence so I think thats going to come.Wheelers team-leading 69 points ranked him 21st on the NHL scoring list last season. The lanky 26-year-old from Plymouth, Minn., also had a career-high 28 goals.Most of the Jets veterans were back on the ice and coach Paul Maurice said the team was getting close to full health ahead of Saturdays pre-season finale against the visiting Flames. The Jets, who dropped a 4-2 decision in Calgary on Thursday, will try to improve on their 2-4 pre-season mark.Winnipeg will open the regular season Thursday at Arizona.Forward Dustin Byfuglien was back skating Friday but Maurice said he has likely missed tooo much ice time to play big minutes right away in Winnipegs top six as planned. Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey. He was originally tabbed to play on a line with team captain Andrew Ladd and centre Bryan Little.Byfuglien, who was not expected to play Saturday, said hes feeling pretty good but its hard to know when hell be back in top form.I could go out there and play a full game, like a normal game, I feel, he said. Would the legs and everything hold up? I dont know.Patrice Cormier and Eric ODell could return by mid-week. T.J. Galiardi was skating again after undergoing surgery to repair an eye injury suffered during practice a week ago.And then everybody else, if they heal the way theyre supposed to, Im hoping for a full crew on Monday, said Maurice.The Jets also placed forward Eric Tangradi on waivers Friday and will move him to their AHL farm team in St. Johns, N.L., if he clears.A bunch of guys are ahead of him, said Maurice.He said Tangradi came to camp in good shape and worked hard but the competition was tough with a lot of young talent.I dont think the role of in and out of the lineup was going to move his career along, he said. He either needs to get a fresh start with another team ... or get back to a game where he can play 18 or 20 minutes a night.Adam Lowry, 21, is one of those young players pushing the veterans at camp.The six-foot-five forward played just one season in the AHL but has looked pretty good in the pre-season. He doesnt know what his chances are of making the team.I think we still have quite a few forwards left in camp, he said. You cant look around and think too much about it. You kind of just have to focus on continuing to go out and continue to play well.If you take care of what you can do, its in managements hands whether I stay up or go down. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- Left with little choice after the withdrawal of three contenders, the International Olympic Committee r
LONDON, England - Arsenal kept up the pace in the race for the Premier League title with a 1-0 away win over archrival Tottenham

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz