There appears to be some drama in the land of the Miami Dolphins.

#1 von zhangzk , 08.03.2019 04:03

Beginning with the third series of the game Authentic Daniel Kilgore Jersey , Reshad Jones was nowhere to be found on the field. Instead, he was found on the sideline without a helmet having several animated discussions. This included talks with Assistant Head Coach Shawn Jefferson, Defensive Coordinator Matt Burke and several other players, including Cameron Wake. No official injury was reported in the press box during the game and no official statement was given. Instead, we found out after the game from Adam Gase that Jones pulled himself out of the game. When pressed, Gase said that he wasn’t quite sure because he was focused on fixing the offensive issues.“Yeah Youth Josh Sitton Jersey , I’ve got to look at that and find out what everything entails. It sounds like he pulled himself out. So I’ve just got to find out kind of what happened there... I haven’t gotten in it. I haven’t asked a whole bunch of questions because we were having our own issues on the other side of the ball. It will be one of those things where I’ll probably learn a little more tonight and try to figure out what’s going on.”When we asked players in the locker room, they all said they weren’t sure what happened.Furthermore, Jones was not in the locker room when the media was present so no one could ask him about the issue. I asked Jerome Baker about Jones. His response was, “I don’t know what exactly happened. Reshad is one of those guys. If he’s out, there’s a good reason. It’s not just because he wants to be out. He’s a great guy.”We also asked Minkah Fitzpatrick about Jones. He said, “I’m not really sure. I was out on the field and they just told me to move to safety.”Cameron Wake was pressed on this during his postgame press conference http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-akeem-spence-jersey , and he said that any conversation that he had with Jones would stay between him and Jones. He did not elaborate any further.Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald soon tweeted afterwards, “One Dolphins source on Reshad Jones...”If he doesn’t want to play for us, (bleep) it.”So, it appears that no one really knows the answer. The Dolphins made sure that everyone knew it was not injury related but instead, he pulled himself out. We’ll have more information as the night progresses and throughout the week so be sure to stay tuned to The Phinsider and our Twitter accounts. Follow Matthew Cannata (@CannataNFL) on Twitter by clicking here.NFL Winners Picks 2018 Week 5: Phinsider contributors straight-up winners The Phinsider contributor picks are back for this week. We had an up-and-down week for the group, with Kathleen leading the way at 12-3 Jesse Davis Jersey , James at 11-4, and Duke at 10-5. before a drop down to Justin at 8-7 and me coming in last at 7-8. Can I turn it around this week?Our current season standings have Kathleen jumping into the lead with 67 percent of her picks correct this season. She missed a week early in the year, so we are basing everything on percentages. Duke is second on the year at 65 percent, with James third at 63.5 percent. I am fourth at 60.3 percent - a percentage that will not stay nearly that high if I do not start making better picks - while Justin is last at 57.1 percent.This week, we all have selected the Patriots to beat the Colts, the Titans to beat the Bills Authentic Bobby McCain Jersey , the Packers to beat the Lions, the Panthers to beat the Giants, the Dolphins to beat the Bengals, the Chargers to beat the Raiders, the Rams to beat the Seahawks, and the Saints to beat the Redskins. It is kind of worrisome that we are all still on the Dolphins Youth Jakeem Grant Jersey , but we will see what happens.Here are our full slate of picks for this week:2018 The Phinsider Contributor PicksGameKevinDukeKathleen JustinJamesGameKevinDukeKathleen JustinJames

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Questions among the linebacker group were ubiquitous leading into the 2018
Quick Hits: Preseason Week 2 While the Ravens will not return to the field until

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz