of last season, when they we

#1 von elaine95 , 08.03.2019 04:27

LAS VEGAS (AP) — This goal-mouth scramble might have had some real bite to it.Nashville defenseman P.K. Subban accused Vegas forward Pierre-Edouard Bellemare of chomping on one of his fingers during a scuffle late in the second period of the Predators‘ 2-1 victory Wednesday night.Subban said he reached around Bellemare’s head to try to pull him away from Juuse Saros after the Nashville goalie covered the puck Authentic Oscar Lindberg Jersey , but did not put his finger anywhere near Bellemare’s mouth.“All I tried to do was grab him,” Subban said. “I grabbed him by the head to pull him up and he bit me, so that’s it. I don’t know what to say.”Bellemare insisted Subban put his hand near his mouth and removed his mouth guard.“He tried to pull me up, so obviously he’s feeling teeth and he’s acting on it,” Bellemare said. “I don’t know what to tell you, really.”When asked about Subban’s claims that he bit a finger, Bellemare said: “I mean, if you put your hand all the way in the mouth … and you pull up, you’re going to feel the teeth.”Subban immediately grabbed his right hand, shook it and then showed it to referee Jake Brenk. Subban appeared to have droplets of blood on his jersey.Bellemare also appeared to have cuts on his lip.“What do you want me to say?” Bellemare asked. “Like Reilly Smith Jersey , I have a half glove in my throat and playing with the back of it and pulling me up. There was no mouth guard when he pulls up. Those are my teeth.”Bellemare wasn’t penalized — but Subban was after the defenseman got into it with Vegas forward Ryan Reaves a few moments after the initial skirmish. Subban was called for roughing and unsportsmanlike conduct, while Reaves was also penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.“I don’t know how I walk out of there with four minutes in penalties,” Subban said. “They tried to apologize after the fact, but they already gave me four minutes in penalties. My finger is bleeding.“It just is what it is. It’s the last game before the break for us and I’m just focused on playing the game. The last thing you want to do is change the focus of our team there. We won the game, so I forgot about it after that.” SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Bo Horvat came through with the winning goal on a milestone night.Horvat, playing in his 300th NHL game, scored the tiebreaking goal in the third period, leading the Vancouver Canucks to a 3-2 victory over the Florida Panthers on Saturday night.“I think that was the icing on top,” Horvat said. “The win feels that much better.”Horvat gave the Canucks their first lead when he took a nifty pass from Sven Baertschi in the left circle and sent a one-timer in at 6:11 of the final period.“He couldn’t have made a better pass on his backhand to me Michael Ferland Jersey Womens , and all I had to do was tap it in from there,” Horvat said.Antoine Roussel and Elias Pettersson also scored for the Canucks, and Anders Nilsson stopped 24 shots. Baertschi had two assists.Petterson left the game after being pushed into the boards by Mike Matheson in the third period.“That’s a dirty play. The league is trying to protect the good young players and that’s just a dirty play,” Vancouver coach Travis Green said.Center Jay Beagle also left with an injury after blocking a shot. No update was available on either player postgame.“We had two centermen go down and we were stuck with two centers out there the last five minutes,” Horvat said. “To grind that one out and show the composure and the will to win there was great for our group.”Vincent Trocheck and Jonathan Huberdeau scored for the Panthers, who remain winless through three games. James Reimer made 27 saves.The Panthers had the lead twice but each time the Canucks were able to even the score within a couple of minutes.“Every time we take the lead it’s tough when the other team ties it up right after,” Florida coach Bob Boughner said. “That’s a pattern that’s got to change.”The Panthers haven’t been able to build on their late surge of last season, when they went 25-8-2 and missed the playoffs by a point.“Once we get a lead, we’ve got to learn how to win,” Boughner said. “Everything we worked hard for in the second half of last season William Karlsson Jersey , we’ve got to get some of that back.”With the score tied 1-1, Trocheck put the Panthers ahead on a shot from the right circle the got past Nilsson on the glove side with 2:40 left in the second.Less than a minute later, Roussel was awarded a penalty shot after he was hooked by Bogdan Kiselevich. Roussel beat Reimer on the glove side at with 1:45 left to tie the score 2-2.“It’s very disappointing,” Panthers defenseman Keith Yandle said. “We’ve got to get on the horse and get going.”Huberdeau gave Florida a 1-0 lead with 7:29 left in the second when he poked in his own rebound.Pettersson tied the score 1-1 on a power-play goal with 5:12 left in the period as his wrister from the right circle beat Reimer. Pettersson tied the Canucks’ franchise record with a five-game point streak to start a career.NOTES: The Panthers celebrated G Roberto Luongo becoming only the third goaltender in NHL history to play 1,000 games in a pregame ceremony. Luongo reached the milestone last April 5. Luongo, who also played 448 games for the Canucks, is the NHL’s active wins leader (471) and stands fourth all-time in NHL wins. … Kiselevich made his NHL debut for the Panthers. … Roussel was activated from IR and made his season debut for Vancouver.UP NEXTCanucks: At Pittsburgh on Tuesday night.Panthers: At Philadelphia on Tuesday night.

elaine95  
elaine95

then matched each other save-for-save
Keith Yandle, the quarterback of Florida’s

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz