Aaron Rodgers might do just a little bit more damage to the 49ers

#1 von liny195 , 11.03.2019 05:01

than Josh Rosen The San Francisco 49ers defense had a fairly solid performance on the stat sheet in Week 5. Although the 49ers lost 28-18 to the Arizona Cardinals Nick Mullens 49ers Jersey , it was offensive woes that were the primary culprit. The defense held David Johnson to 55 yards (3.1 yards per carry), while Josh Rosen completed only 40 percent of his throws. Aside from the 75-yard touchdown pass to Christian Kirk, it was not a particularly good day for Rosen and the Cardinals offense.Pro Football Focus has finalized their grades and stats for Week 5, and it confirms a lot of what we knew about Rosen’s performance. The rookie completed 40 percent of his passes, which was last among all starting quarterbacks last week. His adjusted completion percentage was 56.5, also last among starting quarterbacks. PFF’s adjust completion percentage accounts for dropped passes, throw aways, spiked balls, batted passes, and passes where the QB was hit while they threw the ball. It does not give us a clear picture on accuracy, but it offers a little more context.Coaches film will be available later this week, but in the meantime, Rosen’s accuracy should have cost the Cardinals the game. The 49ers got some solid coverage from their cornerbacks, but there were quite a few instances where Rosen overthrew an open receiver. Some of the passes would have required particularly good touch on the pass, but there were numerous instances where the higher end quarterbacks would have probably connected — or at least given their receiver a better chance at making a play on the ball.Which brings us to Week 6. The 49ers travel to face Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers on Monday Night Football. Rodgers has never been tops among the most accurate quarterbacks in the league, but he aside from 2015 when he completed 60.7 percent of his passes Quarterback Nick Mullens Jersey , his completion percentage is consistently above 64 percent. He is currently completing 63 percent of his passes, and ranks 13th in adjusted completion percentage (77.2).Rodgers will have his share of overthrows and missed opportunities, but it’s safe to say he is more likely to make the 49ers pay for mistakes. The Packers entered Week 5 with the eighth worst offensive line in adjusted sack rate. When pressured, Rodgers ranked 35th in completion percentage, 25th in deep ball accuracy, and 23rd in NFL quarterback rating.Suffice to say, it will be absolutely critical that the 49ers find ways to get pressure on Rodgers. Blitzes won’t be the only way to do that, because Rodgers will adjust. But they need to keep him off balance and keep this Packers offense from getting into gear. It’s been an up and down year for the Packers offense, but they face a 49ers defense that has been inconsistent at best this season. The 49ers will have some roster consistency this week for the first time in a while, but it will take more than that for this defense to contain Aaron Rodgers & Co.49ers players discuss the possible loss of Jimmy Garoppolo It is feared that the 49ers lost their starting quarterback, Jimmy Garoppolo to a season ending ACL injury. Garoppolo was taken to the team bus after the game on a cart, used crutches to board and will have an MRI tomorrow. It was a somber locker room after the loss and several players expressed their feelings on what Garoppolo has brought to the team since his arrival and what they will miss about him at the helm of the offense. C.J. Beathard“I mean it’s tough. He is our starting quarterback and he is a great leader of this team. I am going to be praying for him. Hopefully he will heal up as quick as possible. I just talked to him in the training room. I told him I would be praying for him and that I love him. He told me to lead these guys.”Matt Breida“If it is the ACL, that’s going to be a tough loss. Jimmy is a great competitor. It’s hard to replace Jimmy Garoppolo, but C.J. is going to come in if he has to, and do a great job. You saw the first time he was in, he threw a touchdown pass so we will be alright. “[Garoppolo] is just a baller Nick Mullens Jersey , I don’t know how else to say it and he makes stuff happen that normal quarterbacks don't make happen, so it’s going to be tough, but C.J. is going to step it up and going to be a great leader.”George Kittle “I’ve never lost a starter before so you’ll have to ask a veteran guy or coach Shanahan. We just have to stay together. C.J. is going to step in and we all have the utmost confidence in him and he’s going to ball out.”Kyle Juszczyk “It’s huge. That’s your franchise quarterback but there’s no reason to harp on it to be totally honest with you, we gotta move forward. We know C.J. can get the job done, C.J. is extremely talented and guys are going to rally behind him. “It sounds easy but that’s football man, it’s such a tough sport on everybody and these things happen, but honestly dwelling on it doesn’t help, so we’re going to support him, we love Jimmy but we also love C.J. so we’re going to give him everything we’ve got. “He’s [Garoppolo] in good spirits. He's a positive guy. I apologized to him, it’s unfortunate that kind of stuff happens but it’s the sport we play.”Marquise Goodwin“It’s a downer. In the game we play, that happens sometimes, and you hate to see one of your leaders go down. It just means C.J. has to step up to the plate.”Reuben FosterWe have big hopes for Jimmy and he made us who we are but C.J. is a great quarterback too. This is football, this is the sport, you might get dirty, you might not, but the next guy gotta come up and just play ball and we have faith in C.J.I went in and checked on him [Garoppolo] in the training room and I just saw it in his face and he was just like (shaking his head) and I was like ‘Hey Quarterback Nick Mullens Jersey , brother, we got you. You just sit down and heal, we are going to fight for you, no matter what’. We got support for Jimmy. That’s a hard pill to swallow. That’s Jimmy G. But guess what, we got C.J. up next and C.J. ain’t no roody-poo.Fooch’s update: The highlight of the dayJoe Staley (via Cam Inman)“It’s gonna be a bummer, with Jimmy — don’t know what it is officially yet — if he’s out, CJ played a lot of games for us last year. We have a lot of confidence he’s gonna be able to go in, and he knows the offense — it’s just one of those things, you gotta step up. We have no two ways about it. We’ll see what it is, and if CJ’s rolling out there, we’ll be ready to go. I think CJ’s up to the task, he’s put in a lot of work, and we’ve gotta move forward.”Kyle Shanahan“I mean anytime you lose your starting quarterback it is a big deal. It was when we lost out starting running back too. So obviously, I feel for him personally. I know how disappointed he is. I have not had a chance to see him yet, but I feel for him.”

liny195  
liny195

www.49erscheapstore.com
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Bengals have signed defensive tackle Kheeston Randall to fill the roster spot of All-Pro Geno Atkins, ou

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz