www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com

#1 von liny195 , 11.03.2019 07:12

Giants news Authentic Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey , 9/8: Darian Thompson, Evan Brown, offensive line, more Good morning, New York Giants fans! Let’s see what is happening with just one day remaining before the Giants open the season against the Jacksonville Jaguars.Darian Thompson waivedSafety Darian Thompson, who reverted to the team’s injured reserve list when he cleared waivers after being waived/injured a week ago, has been released from injured reserve with an injury settlement.That means Thompson, a 2016 third-round pick, is free to sign with any team.Giants’ offensive line has “something to prove”Offensive line coach Hal Hunter was asked for a State of the State on his group, the success or failure of which will go a long way toward determining how well the Giants play on offense this season.“They’re anxious to show what they can do. I think they feel like they’ve all got something to prove. Everybody’s got their own story with some – everybody comes from a different place and they’ve got a story to prove and what they want to try and show the NFL and the people that are going to be watching them play,” Hunter said. “Everybody’s got their own unique story. Am I a rookie and playing for the first time? Am I playing in a different position? Did I leave one zip code and come to another? Everybody’s got something they’re trying to establish and so you establish it by signing your work on game day. “I think they’re focused, they’re together, they’re anxious to get out there and get some rhythm and play and play together as a unit and be productive, that’s the bottom line. They got two jobs, it’s real simple: they got to protect the quarterback and play good run football. The offensive line plays real simple. That’s all they’ve got to do and if they do that, you have a good chance to win. If you don’t, probably not going to win. That’s what you got to do.”Giants fans are anxious to see what the line can do, too.Evan Brown “checked all the right boxes”Hunter was asked why undrafted rookie free agent center Evan Brown made the 53-man roster.“When you’re trying to make a decision, we talk about – you kind of look at, kind of go back to what the basics are. Who are the best players? Best players are the guys that play the best so how you know – you look at the tape and see who the best players are www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com ,” Hunter said. “Here’s what I like about Evan Brown and not to take anything away from Brett Jones because I love Brett Jones, tough, hard working. Evan Brown: strong, physical, smart, plays with leverage, plays with balance, bigger than people think. He’s pushing 6’3” and he weighs 310.”“I mean he’s a good size and so he did a lot of the right things that I like in terms of the center that not just I liked in terms of the center, but everybody’s that’s in the decision process likes as a center. He checked all the right boxes and when he got into the game, that last game against New England and played 56 snaps, he did a really good job.”Quote of the day— Linebacker Lorenzo Carter on teammate Connor BarwinAround the Inter-GoogleWhy this NFL expert wanted to pick Giants to win NFC East ... but just couldn't | NJ.comIf you don' think the order of the games on a schedule matters, look at the Giants last season. Or ask Hall of Famer and NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner.Inside Jalen Ramsey vs. Odell Beckham Jr. Week 1 battle - From those who have faced themHow personal does Jalen Ramsey's trash-talking get? What does Odell do that others don't? Who wins the matchup? Find out what the players think.Jets QB Davis Webb looked like a practice squad project in preseason - Gang Green NationAs you probably know, the Jets have a new developmental quarterback. Davis Webb was a third round pick of the Giants just last year. He was surprisingly waived last weekend and went unclaimed. The...Former Giant: Coughlin won’t have any split loyalties this weekHe has not discussed this with Tom Coughlin, but knowing the coach and the man as he does, Chris Snee has a good idea how the emotions will be flowing Sunday at...Giants defense bracing for Leonard Fournette challengeAfter spending months installing and practicing their new defense, the Giants will waste no time getting to see how it holds up.Leonard Fournette is...Will Eli Manning, Saquon Barkley take Giants to NFL playoffs in 2018? | Game-by-Game predictions | NJ.comFirst-year head coach Pat Shurmur has tried to build a culture built on mutual trust between players and coaches, particularly with star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr., and the Giants hope that an infusion of talent with No. 2 overall pick Saquon Barkley will help Eli Manning and the offense power a playoff run in 2018.Eli Manning’s Giants season of redemption begins against CoughlinThey stood together on those glorious Canyon of Heroes floats, Tom Coughlin hoisting the Lombardi Trophy with a smile that stretched all the way to his...What's the line on the new Giants line? | NewsdayIt's mostly new faces and new roles for the front five. The New York Giants fell to 1-5 with a 34-13 blowout loss to the Philadelphia Eagles at home on Thursday night. As reactions pour in from the Giants locker room New York Giants T-Shirt , let’s take a look at what the Giants players are saying. Landon Collins on what his message tothe team is as a leader ...“Keep fighting,” Collins said. “Honestly, our message is keep fighting. Keep playing, keep playing hard ball. Stick to the books and stay together. That’s our message to our guys and that is what we’ve done. We all came in here, gave each other a hug, gave each other a little talking and we gonna get this grind going some kind of way.” Olivier Vernon on how it felt being back ...“It felt great to be back,” Vernon said. “Just got to get my legs back. Was expecting a win. It didn’t really go our way, but we just got to recover.”Odell Beckham Jr. on showing emotions on the sideline ...“I was trying to get myself going,” Beckham said. “I feel like some of those plays right after I was getting myself going was some of my best stuff. I was trying to get myself fired up, I did that, and it helped me. There was a lot of things that had me fired up. Like I said, it helped me bring out the energy, I don’t know a way around it but to get myself going.”Saquon Barkley on his performance ...“How did I feel about my performance tonight Doesn’t matter to me,” Barkley said. “We didn’t get the win. To be completely honest, don’t care. As long as we get the win, I don’t care if I went for however many yards or even if I went for 30 yards, if we won, if we got the win, I would be satisfied, but at the end of the day we didn’t so none of that matters.”Eli Manning on his concern being 1-5 ...“Obviously not where we want to be New York Giants Hats ,” Manning said. “I’m not happy about it. I am frustrated like everyone. Obviously, all you can do is worry about the next game. That is the way football works. Watch this game, learn from it, see what we can do better, work on it and get ready to play next Monday night in Atlanta.”Head coach Pat Shurmur on his team’s effort ...“My guys fought,” Shurmur said. “Absolutely, everybody fought. We got beat by a good team, we didn’t score enough points, they scored way more than us. Nothing wrong with the effort, they fought hard all the way to the end.”Alec Ogletree on what it will take to salvage the season ...“Every man just looking in the mirror, and doing the things they say they wanted to do,” Ogletree said. “We’ve got to come together as a team, and play as one. We can’t make mistakes all over the field, because it hurts us. We got a little break here. Hopefully, everybody goes and kind of takes their mind off a little bit, but also think about the things that we need to do to turn our season around.”

liny195  
liny195

The 5 o’clock club is published Wednesday to Saturday during the season
The New York Giants go for their second win of the season on

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz