Josh Lambo Jersey

#1 von huangjian123 , 15.03.2019 02:50

Should the Jacksonville Jaguars trade for Teddy Bridgewater? Should the Jacksonville Jaguars trade for Teddy Bridgewater? Ever since rumors started surfacing that the New York Jets were looking to unload Bridgewater Josh Lambo Jersey , the Jaguars have been at or near the top of destinations that analysts think would be an ideal fit for the oft-injured quarterback — with Will Brinson of CBS Sports being the latest to say the Jaguars would be the second-best fit for him behind only the Los Angeles Rams.I honestly don’t get why it makes more sense for Bridgewater to come here. This team gave Bortles an extension back when they could have signed Bridgewater for all of a $6 million cap hit. And by all accounts, Bortles has exceeded our expectations (and likely the coaches and front office).Bortles is who he is — an inconsistent quarterback who can lose to Arizona one week and win a playoff game on the road in Pittsburgh the next. But this close to the season, is the risk of losing greater by putting a newly signed Bridgewater under center or staying with what you know in Bortles?If this was a question in March, count me in on signing Teddy. As it stands right now, two weeks out from the regular season opener Womens Calais Campbell Jersey , I think Blake offers the greater chance of success for the team this year.And if Jacoby Brissett is worth a reported second round draft pick, how much is Bridgewater worth? I don’t think the risk of Bortles being so bad that he’s benched is worth what would likely take a first round pick to get him as a backup.What do you think? Should the Jaguars trade for Bridgewater as soon as possible? Or should they stay the course with Bortles?Jaguars stand alone on top of the AFC South With the victory against the New York Giants on Sunday, the Jacksonville Jaguars find themselves in sole possession of first place in the AFC South. Every other team lost on Sunday, some in more brutal fashion than others. Let’s take a spin around the AFC South.Titans 20, Dolphins 27A brutal game that I hope no one stayed for in it’s duration. There were multiple hours-long weather delays and in total I think it lasted around nine hours. Could you imagine? Not only that Youth Myles Jack Jersey , the Titans were ravaged with injuries, while also playing terribly. Tight end Delanie Walker saw his season end with a nasty ankle injury, Taylor Lewan was brutally knocked unconscious and left the game and Marcus Mariota is either very hurt or got benched after not being able to hit the ocean from the beach.Texans 20, Patriots 27Meanwhile in Foxboro, the Texans didn’t look anything close to the “surprise” dark horse team a lot of experts had them pegged as. While I’m still a big fan of Deshaun Watson as a quarterback Youth Cam Robinson Jersey , he was under duress and beat up all day. The Patriots, who aren’t really a great team rushing the passer, were in the backfield all game and the Texans lost their starting right tackle making an already suspect offensive line worse. Couple that with the defense not playing all that well and J.J. Watt kind of looking like just a guy, it could be a long season for Houston.Bengals 34, Colts 23The Colts were only surprising because I did not expect Andrew Luck to ever play again as well as he did Cam Robinson Jersey , considering his injuries. Unfortunately for the Colts, he might get knocked out again this year because they’re offensive line and roster in general are flat out terrible. The Colts couldn’t run the ball, struggled to stop the run and needed Luck to throw the ball 53 times to even be close!If I’m going to making a hyperbolic opinion off of Week 1, I think it would be that there’s a big gap between the Jaguars and the rest of the division right now.

huangjian123  
huangjian123

up and down their lineup and they have a lot of superstars
then matched each other save-for-save

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz