Ronnie Harrison Jersey

#1 von huangjian123 , 15.03.2019 03:02

Tackle Ereck Flowers was benched by the Giants after the first two games of the season and his play had been found lacking for some time Authentic Myles Jack Jersey , so “it wasn鈥檛 a shock” to him when the team waived him last week.Flowers didn’t get claimed on waivers, but he wasn’t out of work all that long. The Jaguars signed him before the week was out and called it “100 percent perfect” to go from his Giants situation to a chance with a team that went to the playoffs last year.鈥淕reat opportunities, great team and I’m happy to be here Authentic Dede Westbrook Jersey ,” Flowers said, via Jacksonville.com. “Definitely a fresh start for me. I like it here, man. I think this will be a better fit. They have a great locker room Womens Donte Moncrief Jersey , great guys. I鈥檓 grateful to be here.”Flowers didn’t play against Dallas last Sunday, but there’s a chance he could find his way into the lineup against the Texans this weekend. Josh Walker became the team’s latest left tackle in the Cowboys game, but he and the rest of the line struggled in a 40-7 loss.Little about Flowers’ time with the Giants suggests he’ll be the one to send things in the right direction Youth Ronnie Harrison Jersey , but three losses in four weeks makes teams consider every option to right the ship. The aftermath of the Jaguars’ 20-7 loss to the Texans included head coach Doug Marrone making a choice about a starting quarterback for Week Eight while his players tried to calm things down after emotions bubbled over in the locker room on Sunday.Defensive ends Yannick Ngakoue and Calais Campbell were seen scuffling with each other in the locker room after the loss and players acknowledged that the team’s three-game losing streak is taking a toll. They tried to smooth out the rough spots with a players-only meeting on Monday.“That’s not out of the norm,” Marrone said, via the team’s website. “That’s everyone trying to find what their role is and being together and pulling in the same direction. That’s what I expect from this team. We’ve done that before. There’s a lot of frustration. The faster you can get everyone back on the same page Black A. J. Cann Jersey , especially with a day off tomorrow for the players … we want everyone in the same mindset and the same mind frame. That was my goal today of when we come back and go. We as coaches have to get our butts to work and get our guys in the best situation.”Jaguars players seemed split on how quickly they’d be able to work out their differences, but the sooner the better for a team that has failed to live up to expectations so far this season.

huangjian123  
huangjian123

Robby Anderson Jersey
Daily Dawg Chow: Browns news (7/19/18)

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz