Justin Simmons Jersey

#1 von huangjian123 , 15.03.2019 04:56

Three-of-three catches. 61 yards. 20 yard-per-catch average. A 31-yard play.On any other Sunday those would be nice wide receiver stats for Demaryius Thomas at Mile High.Except this time Thomas was No. 87 for the Houston Texans - and no longer No. 88 for the Denver Broncos.Traded to the Texans on Tuesday Womens Justin Simmons Jersey , the wide receiver returned to his home stadium in the visitor’s locker room, wearing the visiting team’s jersey.“It’s been weird and just different,” Thomas said after the game. “Coming out of a different tunnel I’ve never come out of, being in a locker room that I’ve never been in, in the past eight or nine years. Seeing my guys warm up, seeing the guys come over and speak to me differently.”And even though Thomas’ new team got the close win and maintained it's runat the playoffs with a 6-3 record, the wide receiver just wanted to get off the field and get the game behind him.“I think that was the fastest I ran all day,” he said. “I ran inside. We got that ‘W’ and I was excited.”But his voice didn’t exude typical excitement for a victory. Thomas was happy to contribute to his new team after just three days of practice, but his infectious smile seemed far more genuine when greeting Peyton Manning’s children after the game than talking about the victory.“It was tough man, it was tough,” he said. “Throughout the week it was tough, it was tough throughout the week. I just wanted to make sure I could go out, play, and help my guys because I know the coaches were looking for that. I did what I had to do to try and get on the field and play my best ball.”Thomas was targeted early in the Texans’ first drive, and he came through big immediately - with 31- and 18-yard catches to highlight an easy Texans drive capped off with a Jordan Thomas touchdown.Though he made a few mistakes and got a little extra direction from his new quarterback Deshaun Watson, DT’s presence was known as the Broncos realized early they would have to account for him.“Very badly. I wanted to win badly, not for just me, but for the guys that have been working hard that won five in a row,” he said, adding that he was relieved his mistakes - especially a false start on a fourth-quarter third-down, didn’t cost his new team the win.“I messed up a couple of times, I felt like it would have been on me if we didn’t get this W, especially at those times because it was third down and that was big,” Thomas added. “We came out, guys kept fighting Authentic Case Keenum Jersey , nobody pointed fingers, that play was over and we went to the next.”Thomas was grateful for his new teammates and the trust they had in him to deliver, but he told the team before the game he didn’t want it to be about him coming back to Mile High. It was about the Texans.“I was like ‘let’s do it for the Houston Texans. Not me.’ I don’t want anybody to change their game; I don’t want anybody to think differently,” he said. “It’s not about me because I’ve been on one squad and finally playing the squad for the first game that I changed to, it’s about the Houston Texans. It’s about going out and getting that win, getting six in a row and putting ourselves in a good position for a playoff run.”The Broncos honored DT before the game with a short video tribute to the wide receiver drafted by the Broncos in 2010 and a franchise leader in multiple categories, including receiving yards in a season (1,619 in 2014), touchdowns in a season (14 in 2013), 100+ yard games in his career (34) in a season (10 in 2014) and in the playoffs (3, tied with Vance Johnson). For fans it was a nice goodbye - even if hard to see Thomas in a new number and jersey.But for DT, it was obvious the now former Broncos wideout was already trying to move on.“It was good, I was thankful for [the tribute], but at the end of the day I was trying to do my best and do whatever I had to do to get this ‘W,’” he said, adding that he was a little nervous after messing up on two plays before his catches. “The good thing is they don’t blame over here, which is good. That tells you they have a good group of guys, a championship team and it’s just the small things you have to fix and we’ll be better.”The good news for Broncos fans who love No. 88, Demaryius Thomas is on a playoff-contending team.It’s just not for the home team anymore.Broncos’ No. 1 offense big winner in first joint practice Day 13 of Broncos’ training camp featured the first of two joint practices with the Chicago Bears, and by the most important measures, it was a success - no brawls and no serious injuries.“It was a lot better than I expected it to be, honestly,” said guard Ron Leary. “It’s the first joint practice I’ve been a part of and there wasn’t a brawl. That’s a good thing. I think there are just pros out here that are just trying to work and get better.”And on a few other measures, it was also a great day for the more than 4,000 fans on hand for the final public practice of training camp.Mostly because Emmanuel Sanders put on a show.First-team offense ‘sharp’ against Bears’ best DDuring one-on-one drills http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/brandon-marshall-jersey , the Case Keenum-Emmanuel Sanders connection had Bears’ cornerback Kyle Fuller befuddled all day long.But Keenum wasn’t content with just Sanders. He threw - and completed - to a host of receivers, including Demaryius Thomas, De’Angelo Henderson, Jeff Heuerman, Phillip Lindsay and Tim Patrick.Ryan Koenigsburg of BSN Denver described the first two plays of the 11-on-11 period for the Broncos’ No. 1 offense:“I will take away a lot,” Keenum said of his day on the field. “I think we communicated well. There’s still some things pre-snap I want to hammer down. I need to get better with that offensive line. Some different miscommunications and things like that. It’s on my plate, it’s on me. Then we’ll watch the film—I need to go watch the film—and see what we can get better at.”Vance Joseph was also happy with his first-string offense, calling his quarterback “sharp” - a nice rebound from the weekend’s dismal showing by the unit.For his part, Keenum definitely seemed to take Saturday’s lackluster performance to heart - making sure the first-team offense did not pick up where it left off against the Vikings.“I think for me, the best part of adversity, the best part of not playing well is being able to get back out there and bounce back,” he said. “That’s what so tough about going those two series, is that we never had a chance to bounce back on Saturday. Getting out on the practice field, Monday, Tuesday, today versus these guys, I think it showed that we can bounce back, and I’m proud of the way we responded.”The offensive line even drew some praise.“I think they’re in a great spot. I think they’re playing well together as five. ...The offensive line I thought did a great job against some of those pressures that Minnesota does. And I think that we’re doing so much good stuff that, even the miscommunications that we have, we’re able to go talk about it. It’s pressures that we’re going to know like the back of our hand and in season we’re going to be able to see it, recognize it, and block it up. I think they’re doing a great job.”As for the second team offense, Chad Kelly’s performance was “up and down,” according to Joseph.“It wasn’t perfect, but he made some plays Womens Phillip Lindsay Jersey ,” Joseph said. “They’re like Chad always does. He made some nice scramble plays. It wasn’t perfect, but I was OK with his performance.”Defense ‘sharp’ ... unless pass went to a tight endIn general, the first-team defense was also highly effective - except when Mitch Trubisky threw to his tight ends, a.k.a the Achilles heel of the Broncos’ D.According to Zac Stevens of BSN Denver, once Trubisky found his first tight end in the 7-on-7 period (after not throwing a single pass in the first team period), he didn’t let up.The Bears’ second-year quarterback threw a quick pass in the middle to a tight end where Todd Davis had the coverage. From there it was just academic.Six of Trubisky’s next seven completions were also to tight ends, including a touchdown pass to Trey Burton who could not have been more wide open on his way to six points.In goal line 7-on-7 periods, Trubisky targeted tight ends four out of six times, completing all four and hauling in two touchdowns in the process.But the pressure on the quarterback was real, thanks to Von Miller - proving that even when he’s not going full-out, he’s still dangerous.Miller denied doing any holding back when he’s on the field.“No, I’m definitely trying to wreck it,” Miller said. “I think as a human being, we all struggle with consistency, and I’m the same as everybody else. ...I don’t come out here to practice with an agenda, I just try to practice hard and play. Sometimes it works in my favor and sometimes it doesn’t.”Other than the tight end coverage, Miller was also happy with how the defense stepped up.“We have to clean up our two-minute defense a little bit. We could use some improvement there. We talked about that as a defense afterwards. That’s the thing about this defense. We’re not going to let things just get swept under the rug. When there is an issue we’re going to address it, fix it and then come out and do that.”Hopefully that is also the attitude among the second string defense - which did NOT have a good day against Chicago’s second-team offense.Joseph noted that a big reason for the “terrible” performance was having “only six corners” and only “five safeties” - a few of whom just were added to the team this week.“We’re just beat up. We’re down to five safeties - guys who have played in our system. We’re beat up,” Joseph said. “That being said, we’ve got a game on Saturday and those guys have got to do their jobs.”Horse Tracks - docllv’s pick of the dayHow Su'a Cravens Fell Apart in Washington | SI.comTwo years ago he was a promising rookie with a chance to become a cornerstone player in Washington. Then came the falling out, and a year marked by isolation and paranoia, mistrust and betrayal. Is Su’a Cravens a quitter or a victim? The answer depends on who—and what—you believeHorse TracksBroncos-Bears camp notes: The Case and Chase Show | 9news.comKeenum, the Broncos' starting quarterback, completed several passes – many for big gains -- to the likes of Demaryius Thomas, Jeff Heuerman http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/bradley-roby-jersey , De'Angelo Henderson, Phillip Lindsay and Tim Patrick.Joint Practice Takeaways: Unsung offensive unit shines on first day – BSN DenverCase Keenum dropped back, scanned the right side of the field, then to the middle of the field and finally, to his left, where Demaryius Thomas was cutting toward the middle of the field deep in the secondary. Keenum unleashed a rocket right onto the hands of Thomas—who was looking particularly spry on this day—who made the catch and took it the rest of the way for the score. To be continued...Von Miller on Bradley Chubb's preseason debut: 'He played great in my eyes'Joe Woods and Von Miller weighed in on the fifth-overall pick's first game action.Under the Headset: Loren LandowWe caught up with the Broncos' new head strength and conditioning coach as he begins his first season with the Broncos.Broncos claim WR DeAndrew White off waivers and sign DL DeQuinton Osborne; waived/injured WR Corey Brown and DL Paul BoyetteThe Broncos announced the moves Wednesday morning.Broncos training camp Day 13 observationsThe joint practice with the Bears saw some good work from the first-team offense, but some struggles for the backups on defense.Key players could be close to return to practice field for BroncosJeff Heuerman returned to practice Monday, but a few other big names should be close to returning to practice.Broncos are counting on Jeff Heuerman to produceThe Broncos’ initial preseason depth chart dropped last week and the collective outside reaction over the tight end hierarchy was summed up in a single word: “Why?”John Elway: Broncos might look at veteran backup QB - NFL.comBroncos GM John Elway said there is a chance Denver could add a veteran to the QB room. The Broncos promoted Chad Kelly to the backup role after the first preseason game, demoting Paxton Lynch.Denver Broncos: Emmanuel Sanders torches Kyle Fuller in practiceDenver Broncos veteran wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders showed age is just a number with the moves he put on Kyle Fuller in practice...NFL suspends Carlos Henderson of Denver Broncos one gameThe Broncos' Carlos Henderson has been suspended for Week 1 for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.Denver Broncos: A look at some winners and losers from training campThe Denver Broncos are wrapping up their 2018 training camp. Here are winners and losers from this summer.Broncos-Bears camp notes: The Case and Chase Show | 9news.comKeenum, the Broncos' starting quarterback, completed several passes – many for big gains -- to the likes of Demaryius Thomas, Jeff Heuerman, De'Angelo Henderson, Phillip Lindsay and Tim Patrick.Joint Practice Takeaways: Unsung offensive unit shines on first day – BSN DenverCase Keenum dropped back, scanned the right side of the field, then to the middle of the field and finally, to his left, where Demaryius Thomas was cutting toward the middle of the field deep in the secondary. Keenum unleashed a rocket right onto the hands of Thomas—who was looking particularly spry on this day—who made the catch and took it the rest of the way for the score.Fantasy Football 2018 beginner's guide: The best draft picks for Rounds 1-3 - The Washington PostNew to fantasy football? Follow this foolproof script to selecting your top three players for the 2018 season.Jalen Ramsey unloads: Josh Allen is ‘trash,’ Matt Ryan is ‘overrated,’ Joe Flacco ‘sucks’ - The Washington PostThe Jaguars cornerback has thoughts, some of which are positive and all of which are interesting, about every single NFL QB.

huangjian123  
huangjian123

www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com
K.J. Wright Jersey

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz