WINNIPEG -- Alexandre Burrows knew the goals would come, but he didnt expect it would take until March. [url=http://www.basketba

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 19.01.2018 04:44

WINNIPEG -- Alexandre Burrows knew the goals would come, but he didnt expect it would take until March. Nicolas Batum Jersey . The Vancouver right-winger scored his first and second goals of an injury-marred season as the Canucks defeated the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 in a shootout Wednesday night. Chris Higgins had the only goal in the shootout as Vancouver (30-28-10) handed the Jets (30-28-9) their fifth straight loss. Burrows was playing in only his 36th game this season after breaking a foot to start the season and then breaking his jaw in December. "I hit a few posts, a few saves, a few rebounds, a few empty nets that should have gone in," Burrows said. "Its a fine line between goals and not. "Tonight I was able to get a few. Even though, honestly, I could have got four, I think. I hit the post, a few tips that they blocked and a two-on-one in the first my stick breaks." But Vancouver suffered another injury blow when centre Ryan Kesler left the game in the second period after a knee-on-knee collision with Jets centre Jim Slater. Canucks head coach John Tortorella said Kesler will be sent back to Vancouver for tests while his teammates keep travelling to games against Washington, Florida and Tampa Bay. "Hes going to get some imaging and well have a better indication of where hes at, but hes out for a while," Tortorella said. Slater said he didnt intentionally try to hurt Kesler. "I thought I had him lined up, he kind of bailed there at the last second there," Slater said. "I didnt stick my knee out or anything in his path, wasnt leading with my leg. I thought I actually took the worst of it. "Obviously, if hes hurt bad, I feel bad about that. It wasnt any intent. I thought I had him lined up and at the last second he tried to jump out of the way." Higgins scored the decisive goal with some quick stick-handling on his way toward Ondrej Pavelec, flipping the puck by him after the netminder went down. Andrew Ladd scored his 18th goal of the season and Michael Frolik added his 13th that put the Jets ahead 2-1 early in the third period. Burrows had tied the game 2-2 at 11:17 of the third period. Vancouver is now 2-4-1 in their last seven games. The game was a big improvement for the Canucks, who collapsed on Monday and gave up seven goals in the third period in a 7-4 loss to the New York Islanders. Pavelec stopped 30 of the 32 shots he faced in regulation and overtime, while Eddie Lack made 31 saves for Vancouver. Lack had let in six goals in the embarrassing loss to the Islanders. "I just needed a big bounce-back game and I was really happy we got the win," Lack said. The Canucks now have 70 points and Winnipeg 69 as they battle for a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Dallas holds the last wild-card berth with 74 points. Phoenix has 73. The Stars and Coyotes were idle Wednesday night. The Jets are 0-2-3 in their last five and host the New York Rangers on Friday. "We got opportunities to get the second point there the last couple games. Weve got to start getting them," said Jets rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba, who logged almost 28 minutes of ice time. "Those are points were letting slip away. Its good that we get one and we look at the positives and try to think about that, but at the same time its at the back of your mind -- youve got to get those points that youre letting go." Vancouver outshot Winnipeg 14-9 in the scoreless first period, but the Jets outshot the Canucks 16-5 in the third. Vancouver was 0 for 5 on the power play and the Jets went 0 for 4. "I thought we played hard right on through, and thats two out the last three games weve played well in the third period so good for them," Tortorella said. "Theyve hung in, theyve hung together. Losing a big guy like Kes, I thought they stuck together as a group. It was real nice to see." Notes: Henrik Sedin was marking a major milestone, playing in his 1,000th NHL game, all with Vancouver. He was drafted third overall by the Canucks in the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. Glen Rice Jersey . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. Kemba Walker Jersey .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. http://www.basketballhornetsauthority.com/cody-zeller-hornets-jersey-c-15/ . -- One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it.The Chicago Blackhawks locked down the Wild, to go up 2-0 in their series, and the Pittsburgh Penguins controlled play against the New York Rangers, evening their series at one game apiece. Notes on Bryan Bickell, Brandon Saad, Matt Moulson, Kris Letang, Marc-Andre Fleury and more. BLACKHAWKS LOCK DOWN WILD The Chicago Blackhawks stifled the Minnesota Wild on the way to a 4-1 win in Game Two, taking a 2-0 series lead. LW Bryan Bickell picked up a goal and two assists to lead the Blackhawks attack and RW Marian Hossa had three assists. LW Brandon Saad also had a pair of goals for the Blackhawks and the performance of supporting cast wingers like Bickell and Saad reminded me of the recent article in the Chicago Sun-Times by Mark Lazerus, about Chicagos use of analytics. The article, without getting into specifics, discusses how the Blackhawks use all kinds of data in their player evaluation and one of the easiest ways to dismiss Chicagos use of analytics is that, hey, they have Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews -- its not analytics that make them a good team. Of course elite players matter more than a teams analytical approach, and Toews and Kane are great, but they are just two players. The rest of the roster still needs to be filled out and, for Chicago, that includes big-bodied wingers like Saad and Bickell. Bickell, who was a playoff hero last season, scoring nine goals and 17 points in 23 games as the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup, finished the 2013-2014 regular season with 11 goals and 15 points in 59 games, so expectations were relatively low coming into this postseason. However, digging a little deeper into the numbers, we see that Bickell had a 58.0% Corsi during the regular season (second among Blackhawks forwards, behind Jonathan Toews) and was among the unluckiest forwards in the league with a 95.6% PDO (on-ice shooting plus save percentage); these underlying statistics suggested that Bickell might be due for better results and, with five goals and eight points in this years playoffs, hes getting better results. Before scoring two goals, including an empty-netter, Sunday, Saad had one goal in 32 career playoff games. The 21-year-old is also a strong possession player, and has seven points (2 G, 5 A) in eight playoff games this year. For a team that has Toews, Kane, Hossa and Patrick Sharp, getting big production out of Bickell and Saad is just about unfair. A little more on the Blackhawks forward lines: with Andrew Shaw hurt and Brandon Bollig scratched, the Blackhawks returned Kris Versteeg and Jeremy Morin to the lineup. Ben Smith had a rough game, in terms of puck possession, on for 29.4% (10 for, 24 against) of the 5-on-5 shot attempts when he was on the ice. The Blackhawks, without Smith on the ice, were getting 62.0% (31 for, 19 against) of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. With Jonathan Toews on the ice, the Blackhawks had 73.7% (14 for, five against) of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. With Toews off the ice, the Blackhawks had only 41. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Jersey. 5% of the shot attempts, though there were obviously some score effects at play, since Chicago dominated possession in score close situations. The Wild have been having trouble generating offence against Chicago. Blackhawks G Corey Crawford stopped 18 of Minnesotas 19 shots Sunday, and hes stopped 48 of 51 (.941 SV%) in the first two games of this series. One of the more notable problem areas in the lineup for the Wild is LW Matt Moulson, who has one goal (on 20 shots) and one assist in nine playoff games and has, effectively, been taken out of an offensive role. No Wild player had a lower percentage of offensive zone starts in Game Two, but this one example stands in contrast to the Blackhawks forward depth. This wasnt expected to be a particularly close series and, through two games, the Blackhawks are living up to their favoured status. The Wild will have to find a way, perhaps with better matchups at home, to get more chances or else this could be short work for Chicago. PENGUINS BLANK RANGERS The Pittsburgh Penguins dominated play against the New York Rangers in Game Two, winning 3-0 and evening the series at one game apiece. Penguins G Marc-Andre Fleury stopped all 22 shots he faced, and that gives him a .914 save percentage (224 saves on 245 shots) in the playoffs -- his highest playoff save percentage since 2007-2008. D Kris Letang had an outstanding game for the Penguins, with a goal and two assists, while playing 25:35; a bit of a break through for an offensive defenceman who had one point in the previous seven playoff games. Penguins C Sidney Crosby didnt record a point, but was on top of his game, generating a game-high 10 shot attempts and on the ice for 74.1% (20 for, seven against) of 5-on-5 shot attempts. Marcel Goc was the possession ace for Pittsburgh in Game Two, on for 12 shot attempts for and just two against (85.7%). The only Rangers line to finish on the right side of the possession ledger -- and just barely (10 for, nine against) -- was the trio of Brad Richards, Carl Hagelin and Daniel Carcillo. On the other hand, the line of Mats Zuccarello, Derick Brassard and Benoit Pouliot was on for less than 15% of 5-on-5 shot attempts, while D Ryan McDonagh was on the ice for four attempts for and 19 against (17.4%). The Rangers have played four games in the past six days and looked fatigued in Game Two. With Game Three going Monday night, there isnt much time for rest, but they will need to use whatever they can on home ice to tilt the ice back in their favour. The way Game Two played out, the Penguins controlled play even more decisively than the final score indicated and the Rangers could fall behind in this series while they struggle with a more condensed schedule than their opponents. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

ST. [url=http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Terry-Porter-Blazers-Jersey/]Ter ry Porter Jersey[/url] . LOUIS -- The longest winnin
ENGELBERG, Switzerland - Richard Freitag of Germany won a ski jump World Cup event on Saturday, rising from fourth place after t

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz