www.royalsfanproshop.com

#1 von liny195 , 22.04.2019 05:38

. "I still feel like I am a rookie and learning. I get to continue with that growth."The Metsannounced"her focus will be in the areas of player evaluation Frank White Jersey , roster construction, technological advancement and health and performance" in her new role with the team. General manager Brodie Van Wagenen released a statement about the addition:"Jessica is incredibly well respected throughout the industry and we are excited to bring her into the organization. She is a world-class athlete and experienced television analyst with an extremely high baseball IQ. We are confident that she will help us in our efforts to win now and in the future. This hire demonstrates the continued support from ownership to invest in the intellectual capital of the New York Mets."Mets COO Jeff Wilpon added, "Jessica has a tremendous knowledge of the game. She will be able to provide a different perspective to the club and help assist in a variety of roles within the Baseball Operations Department."New York kicks off the 2019 regular season March 28 against the NL East rival Washington Nationals. SAN DIEGO (AP) — San Diego Padres vice president of scouting Don Welke has died. He was 75.The team says he died Wednesday night in San Diego surrounded by family. No cause was given.Welke worked in baseball for more than 50 years. He joined the Padres in 2014 http://www.royalsfanproshop.com/authentic-ryan-goins-jersey , following general manager A.J. Preller from the Texas Rangers to San Diego. Welke also worked the Phillies, Dodgers, Orioles http://www.royalsfanproshop.com/authentic-ryan-goins-jersey , Blue Jays, Royals and Reds.Welke was instrumental in the Rangers reaching consecutive World Series. He was directly involved in the signings and acquisitions of Adrian Beltre, Jurickson Profar and Elvis Andrus. He also helped sign Dave Stieb Alcides Escobar Jersey , Pat Hentgen and John Olerud.In a statement, Preller calls Welke a “visionary who knew and loved baseball, and he shared that knowledge and passion with me and countless other scouts throughout his five decades in the game.”

liny195  
liny195

Tyler Johnson Jersey
ATLANTA (AP) Freddie Freeman’s tiebreaking home run moved the

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz