www.texansjerseyproshop.com

#1 von hongwei28 , 06.05.2019 04:37

Officially Youth Tytus Howard Jersey , Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has a chest injury, with which he fully participated in practice on Wednesday. Unofficially, it’s hard to figure out exactly what the situation is.Meeting with reporters on Wednesday, Watson was asked about a tweet that he retweeted. The retweeted tweet said that Watson played with a partially collapsed lung and a broken rib against the Cowboys. Specifically, Watson was asked what it was like playing with a partially collapsed lung and a broken rib. 鈥淚 have no idea, honestly,” Watson said. “I was just playing ball. I didn鈥檛 recognize it, we didn鈥檛 recognize it during the game.鈥漇o he now has those injuries?鈥淣o, I鈥檓 fine now,” Watson said. “I鈥檓 healthy.鈥滱nyone who has had a broken rib knows that it doesn’t quickly or magically heal. Besides, Watson officially has a chest injury, which could include the broken (or not) rib. Either way, Watson insists that he’s fine.鈥淚鈥檓 cleared to practice, cleared to do everything,” Watson said. “I鈥檓 good.鈥滱nd it sounds like he was never all that bad.鈥淲e didn鈥檛 know during the game,” Watson said. “It was just sore, just finishing the game. That was pretty much it.鈥漈hat was pretty much it was it relates to anything said by anyone from the Texans. Coach Bill O’Brien was asked about the rib/lung injury, and he declined to elaborate.鈥淎gain Tytus Howard Jersey 2019 , I just refer to the injury report,” O’Brien said.A broken rib causes intense pain and discomfort. It hurts to cough. It hurts to laugh. It hurts to sneeze. It hurts to have hiccups. It hurts to breathe. And it definitely hurts to get hit there again. So either Watson never had a broken rib or he’s living, practicing, and playing with an injury that has to be creating plenty of problems for him, pretty much all the time.If it’s the latter, those problems could be exacerbated by a Jacksonville defense that is more than capable of getting to Watson, repeatedly. [Kareem Jackson and Jadeveon Clowney enter the Texans’ locker room.]Jackson:In here, JD, this is when they always put them out for the coaches.Clowney:Can’t believe I’m here on my day off.These better be some really good donuts, man.Jackson:Trust me, you’ll be glad you came in for ‘em.Clowney:Do they have those chocolate-filled donuts?Jackson:Those are the first to go.They’re just in here.Try not to be so loud.We don’t want to let Coach know we’re in here.[They walk into the weight room.Sitting in a circle are Bill O’Brien, Romeo Crennel, J.J. Watt, and Deshaun Watson.]Clowney:Wh-what are y’all doing here?[There’s an audible click as the door is locked shut.Kareem stands by the door, arms folded in front of him.]Clowney:What is this?O’Brien:C’mon over here JD and have a seat.[He gestures at one of the two empty chairs in the circle.]Clowney (sits):What’s going on, Coach?O’Brien:Listen, JD, before we say anything we wanted to let you know that we care about you.Clowney (eyes widening):You’re giving me an intervention?What the hell for?Crennel:Dev Tytus Howard Houston Texans Jersey , we’re getting concerned about some of your tendencies on the field.Also, it’s in the title of the post so we kind of have to.Clowney:On field?I’ve got five and a half sacks and 20 tackles.I thought I was doing pretty good out there.Crennel:And you are.Your stat line is really great and we’re very happy with most of your performance so far this season.[Jackson sits down next to Clowney.]Clowney:Then what’s the problem?O’Brien:We need to talk to you about your penalties.Clowney:Penalties?!You’re joking, right?O’Brien:I’m afraid not.Clowney:This is ridiculous.I’m not saying I haven’t gotten a flag this year, but this is unnecessary.And where are the donuts at?O’Brien:Do you know how many penalties you’ve gotten this year so far?Just take a guess.Clowney:I dunno.Three?O’Brien (shaking head):Eight.You’ve been called for eight penalties.Six of which are for jumping the gun on the snap.Clowney:Eight?Crennel:At the moment, you are the most penalized defensive lineman in the league, and we still have seven games left in the season.Clowney:So I have a few penalties.So what?It’s not like I’m doing this all the time.It’s not like a habit or anything.Crennel:Isn’t it?Last year you were the most penalized defensive end in the league with 13 penalties, 10 of which were for going too early.In 2016, you drew 11 flags.If it weren’t that a bunch of them were declined or offsetting penalties, you would’ve been the most penalized defensive lineman three years in a row.O’Brien:We’re not saying we’re angry, Dev.We’re just concerned is all.Clowney:This is bull[kitten]!What about J.J.?He’s gotta get a ton of calls against him.O’Brien (shakes head):Four penalties.Clowney:Four?O’Brien:Four.In fact, only one other player has more penalties so far this season, and we’ve got one of these scheduled for him this afternoon.Clowney:He doesn’t even get the donuts?O’Brien:Will you forget about the donuts for a minute?Listen, you’re a phenomenal player.I love the energy you bring to the team and how you put the team first, but this has to stop.These penalties are giving the opposing offenses first downs they don’t deserve.They’re keeping my innovative offense off the field.But worst of all, if this keeps up, it’s going to give you a reputation and refs will throw flags based on that.Clowney:I’m just so anxious, you know, every time I see the ball snap Seantrel Henderson Jersey , I just wanna go up to the quarterback and rip it right out of his hands.Maybe even take the hands along with it.Crennel:And that’s a great attitude, Dev, but that’s also working against you.See, the quarterback knows you’re trying to time the snap and they’re using your aggressiveness against you.Clowney (breaks down and sobs):I don’t know what else to do.I just want to do what’s best for the team!O’Brien:It’s okay, it’s okay (puts arm around Clowney’s shoulder). You’re just doing what you think is best for the team.And we can work out a way to reduce the number of penalties you take.I mean, you only had the one penalty against Denver last week!There’s definitely hope for you.Clowney:Thanks, Coach.O’Brien:Just remember that everyone in here lo—...that we’re all your friends and we want you to do well for the team just as much as you want to do well for the team.Me, RAC, J.J., even Steve.Clowney:Steve?O’Brien:Yeah, Steve Spurrier’s here too.[Clowney looks up, sees Steve Spurrier holding up a plate of Shipley’s Donuts.Spurrier smiles and gives him a thumbs up.]Spurrier:Hiyam JD!Clowney:What is Coach doing here?O’Brien:Honestly, I don’t know.He just sort of wanders around...and steals the donuts.[Clowney, et. al. look at table where donuts were and a Spurrier-shaped dust cloud where the coach once stood.]O’Brien:I hate it when he does that.Clowney:So we good here?O’Brien:Yeah, we’re good.Sorry to drag you in here on your day off.Clowney:Thanks, Coach (looks at everyone in the room).Thanks, everybody.[Clowney and Jackson leave.]O’Brien:Better get some more donuts before Julien arrives.

hongwei28  
hongwei28

www.Packersjerseyproshop.com
Gareon Conley Jersey

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz