a 5-0 lead. "I definitely was trying to pitch Gomez carefully, and he didnt swing at anything out of the zone," Haren said. "The

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 24.06.2019 04:44

Houston, TX (SportsNetwork. Philip Rivers Jersey .com) - Blake Griffin scored 30 points with 10 rebounds to lead the Los Angeles Clippers to a 102-85 win over the Houston Rockets on Friday. Jamal Crawford registered 21 points off the bench, and J.J. Redick netted 15 points for the Clippers, who have won three straight and improved to 5-1 on their seven-game road trip. Once we get it going defensively that will establish our trust. The ball will move more and youll cover for each other, said Crawford. James Harden paced the Rockets with 16 points, while Trevor Ariza and Isaiah Canaan each posted 13 points in the setback. Houston, which was playing without Dwight Howard (knee), Patrick Beverley (hamstring) and Terrence Jones (leg), took another hit from the injury bug when Canaan went down late in the second quarter after rolling his left ankle on a drive to the basket and did not return. The Rockets closed out their five-game homestand with a 3-2 record. Crawford scored the final six points for Los Angeles in the third to help it take an 85-72 lead into the fourth. Thats when Houstons offense packed it in for the night. Neither team scored until DeAndre Jordans dunk 3 1/2 minutes into the fourth. The Rockets had tallied just one point on a Harden free throw over the first 8:11 of the frame before Tarik Black knocked down a pair of free throws. Nick Johnson then ended an 0-for-14 start from the floor for Houston during the quarter with a dunk at 3:12. Meanwhile, the Clippers built a game-high 24-point lead during Houstons offensive meltdown and they cruised down the stretch. (It) was tough game for us, said Harden. We were getting tired a little bit (in the fourth). Los Angeles held on to a 26-24 lead after the first quarter with Griffins 12 points leading the way. Crawford then scored 12 in the second as the Clippers stretched the margin to 56-44 at the break courtesy of a 10-3 run to end the quarter. Game Notes LA will close the road trip on Saturday in Utah ... Matt Barnes returned from a two-game hiatus due to a calf strain and scored two points in 19 1/2 minutes for the Clippers ... Houston went 32-for-82 (39 percent) from the floor ... Chris Paul scored 10 points with seven assists and five steals in the win. Doug Flutie Jersey . At quarterback, all agree that Andy Dalton has been a wonderful surprise, but to truly progress he has to play his best in the playoffs. The two losses in the wildcard rounds keep the evaluation on Dalton open -- just like it did for Peyton Manning many years ago and Matt Ryan until last year. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey . -- Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-junior-seau-jersey . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. LOS ANGELES -- Jonathan Lucroy put the finishing touches on Milwaukees resounding three-game sweep of Los Angeles, giving the NL West leaders plenty to think about should they meet again in October. Lucroy tied a season high with five RBIs, including his first home run in more than three weeks, and the Brewers beat the Dodgers 7-2 on Sunday to maintain their three-game lead over St. Louis in the NL Central. Lucroy also had five RBIs on June 17 at Arizona, including a pair of homers -- one of which was a grand slam. "It was one of those days where I got a couple of good pitches to hit and was able to hit them hard," Lucroy said. "(Dan) Haren made a couple of mistakes up in the zone and I was able to take advantage." Wily Peralta (15-7) tied Johnny Cueto and Adam Wainwright for the major league lead in victories, allowing five hits in six scoreless innings. The right-hander is 6-1 with a 1.79 ERA in seven starts since giving up a career-worst nine runs in a 9-7 home loss to Philadelphia on July 8. "Ive just been pounding the strike zone and working ahead of the hitters. Thats been the difference since that game in Philadelphia," Peralta said. "Ive been able to locate my fastball and mix it in with some off-speed stuff. "They made me work today, but I was able to make the big pitch when I had to and I was able to put zeroes on the board. And its always good when you get early run support." Carlos Gomez hit his 20th homer, helping the Brewers become the first team to sweep the Dodgers in a series of three or more games this season. They also won a road series for the first time since sweeping a three-game set from Colorado from June 20-22. The Dodgers fourth loss in five games, coupled with San Franciscos 5-2 win over Philadelphia, reduced their NL West lead over the Giants to 3 1/2 games. "We played a really good team and they showed why. They have a very deep lineup and good pitching," Haren said. "I mean, theyre in first place, so its not like we got swept by some last-place team." Haren (10-10) gave up six runs and five hits over three innings in his shortest outing of the season, following consecutive victories against the Angels and Atlanta Braves. Easton Stick Jersey. Two of the runs on Harens line were unearned, the result of an error by three-time Gold Glove first baseman Adrian Gonzalez, who dropped a short throw from second baseman Dee Gordon on a grounder by Jean Segura in the second. Haren, who came in averaging 1.86 walks per nine innings, opened the game by walking Gomez and giving up Lucroys 13th homer. He walked Gomez again with two out in the second, and Lucroy cleared the bases with his NL-leading 40th double to give the Brewers a 5-0 lead. "I definitely was trying to pitch Gomez carefully, and he didnt swing at anything out of the zone," Haren said. "The scouting report said hes a free swinger and he doesnt walk too much. With a guy with the amount of power he has, youve got to be a little careful. And when he gets on first base, hes a threat to run. So youve always got to be conscious of that and be a little quicker to the plate to the next guy." TRAINERS ROOM Brewers: 2B Scooter Gennetts troublesome right quad has curtailed his ability to run the bases at maximum efficiency -- as was the case in the third, when he was held at third on a double to right-centre by Khris Davis for the second time in the series. Dodgers: At this point, only hip surgery will end RHP Josh Becketts season prematurely. "I have not heard anything about him getting shut down for the whole year," manager Don Mattingly said. "Were going to do everything to have him have the opportunity to pitch again this year. But I dont think we look at Josh as somebody who would come out of the bullpen for us." UP NEXT Brewers: Mike Fiers (2-1, 1.29 ERA) pitches Tuesday nights series opener against Toronto. Last Tuesday, he struck out 14 in a 6-2 win over the Cubs, ending a Brewers streak of 286 consecutive games without a double-digit strikeout performance. Dodgers: Kevin Correia opens the three-game series against San Diego, his second start since he was acquired Aug. 9 from Minnesota and replaced Beckett in the rotation. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

itration on Saturday -- two
him to be ready for the begi

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz