midnight and he’d be there at 5:00 in the morning. He’s i

#1 von elaine95 , 16.08.2019 10:07

New Packers head coach Matt LaFleur hoped to take Arthur Smith with him to Green Bay. The Titans Josh Allen Jersey , though, named Smith their new offensive coordinator Monday.“Of course I would have loved to have had him here,” LaFleur told Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com. “But I knew there was no way he was going to get out of that building.“I just have a lot of respect for him. Not only as a football coach Jawaan Taylor Jersey , but as a man. I think he is of the highest character. He’s a good family man; he loves his wife and kids; he’s a fun guy to be around. I think he is exactly what you look for when you are trying to hire people.”Smith has survived three head coaching changes in Tennessee, working for four head coaches. He has worked his way up the coaching chain, with his latest promotion coming from tight ends coach.“You can’t have enough guys like him Josh Oliver Jersey ,” LaFleur said. “He’s a grinder. He’s going to work his tail off. I can’t tell you how many times this last year he would be there with us after midnight and he’d be there at 5:00 in the morning. He’s incredibly intelligent. I think he’s got such a great overall knowledge of football.” Wide receiver Brandon Marshall didn’t play a game during a month-long stint with the Saints last season and the 35-year-old has only appeared in 11 games for the Giants and Seahawks over the last two seasons, so it’s not unreasonable to wonder if he’s reached the end of the line.Marshall isn’t throwing in the towel on his playing days just yet. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the veteran is working out for the Colts on Friday.T.Y. Hilton, Devin Funchess http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-quincy-williams-ii-jersey , Chester Rogers and second-round pick Parris Campbell are at the top of the receiver depth chart for the Colts. Deon Cain, Zach Pascal, Roger Lewis and Marcus Johnson are some of the other names on hand and the ability to play special teams will likely factor into decisions about which of them will stick around into the regular season.Marshall wouldn’t qualify on that front Ryquell Armstead Jersey , which may make this a case of the Colts keeping tabs on players to call in the case of injuries to others but we’ll see how things play out.

elaine95  
elaine95

When you have to practice in a ballroom
attack just wasn't a huge part of the game until the early 1980's, when teams realized the potential of the deep ball. From that

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz