Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton was nursing a shoulder injury

#1 von zhangzk , 24.08.2019 05:58

He was the Colts’ best weapon on offense.Yet Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey , the Texans somehow couldn’t stop him.Hilton caught nine passes for 199 yards in the Colts’ 24-21 victory over the Texans. He had four catches for 115 yards against the Texans earlier this season.“I think throughout the week we noticed some things where we thought we could take advantage of T.Y.’s speed and his maneuverability,” Colts quarterback Andrew Luck said in his press conference after the game. “T.Y. does some things very special. He does something things that not many other people can do. So we saw I think some opportunities through film that we thought we could take advantage of. Once we got that first one, it was like, ‘OK, yeah here we go, let’s get it.’“When T.Y.’s in the zone, he’s in the zone, man. It’s fun to play with him. It’s an honor to play with him, and I sincerely mean that.”Hilton has more yards against the Texans than any other opponent. The only other team he has 1 http://www.packerscheapstore.com/elgton-jenkins-jersey-cheap ,000 career yards against is the Jaguars.In 14 career games against the Texans, Hilton has 76 catches for 1,445 yards and nine touchdowns. For whatever reason, he loves playing in Houston. Hilton has played there seven times, surpassing 100 yards four times.Hilton has 32 receptions for 734 yards and seven touchdowns in seven trips to NRG Stadium.“Like everybody says, this is my second home,” Hilton said. “It feels good. We had some matchups that we liked, and we took advantage of them.” Chatter regarding a potential trade of Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. returned to the front burner on Thursday, when Jay Glazer made an OBJ trade Glazer’s bold prediction for the offseason.The oddsmakers aren’t significantly persuaded Jace Sternberger Jersey , so far.Via BetOnline.ag, the Giants are viewed as an even-money favorite to retain Beckman. The 49ers, who consistently have been linked to Beckham via the rumor mill, are next at 4-1. The Dolphins and Raiders are at 7-1. The Steelers sits at 10-1. The Jets are at 12-1, the Bills, Bears, Browns, Cowboys, and Patriots are at 25-1.Here’s the most important thing to remember about Glazer’s bold prediction http://www.packerscheapstore.com/dexter-williams-jersey-cheap , apart from the fact that he’s as plugged in as anyone when it comes to finding out things they don’t want us to know. In writing his mailbag column for , Glazer deliberately picked the question and deliberately crafted the answer.This wasn’t an off-the-cuff, from-the-hip, spontaneous hot take. It was Glazer deciding to respond to a question seeking a bold prediction, and choosing to make what was indeed a very bold prediction.It’s still not a report. But Glazer wouldn’t say it if he didn’t think something was there.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

The Cardinals‘ offense was pretty good, too.
There can be no better measuring stick for the Chiefs and young quarterback

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz