WINNIPEG -- Theres no doubt in rookie head coach Mike OSheas mind who the Winnipeg Blue Bombers starting quarterback is. [url=ht

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 27.08.2019 09:19

WINNIPEG -- Theres no doubt in rookie head coach Mike OSheas mind who the Winnipeg Blue Bombers starting quarterback is. Tyler Lydon Nuggets Jersey . The Bombers unveiled newcomer Drew Willy on Friday, a day after acquiring the young quarterback from the Saskatchewan Roughriders. And OShea immediately named Willy as his starter. "You see a guy who has been tutored by some good coaches," said OShea. "Hes ready for this." Winnipeg has two other quarterbacks on its roster -- Max Hall and Justin Goltz. And although Willy has made just four career CFL starts, OShea believes his time has come. "Its important to this franchise to have a quarterback and a guy that everybody can believe in.," OShea said. Willy, 27, played two seasons behind Darian Durant with the Roughriders. He said he prides himself on his passing accuracy and feels comfortable in all situations but also expects to learn by doing. "Being behind a guy like Darian Durant you learn a lot," he said. "Ive learned from George Cortez, you learn a ton. Obviously Ive had Khari Jones in my ear the last two years as well." Cortez is Saskatchewans offensive co-ordinator. Jones was the clubs quarterback coach in 2012 and 2013, before becoming the B.C. Lions offensive co-ordinator. "Its something for the fans and for the coaching staff, the management, to be excited about," OShea said of Willys signing. The Bombers are in dire need of a starter who can win games and fill seats at their new stadium. The club posted a 3-15 record last season that tied a modern franchise record for futility. The Bombers approached free agents Zach Collaros and Henry Burris. But Collaros signed with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats while Burris joined the expansion Ottawa Redblacks. Winnipeg GM Kyle Walters denied Willy was necessarily third on the Bombers list but also didnt rule out adding another quarterback to the roster. "Were always looking to improve our team, free agency trades . . . well explore all options all the time to improve our team and promote competition at every position," he said. But Walters had nothing but praise for the young quarterback theyre hanging their hopes on right now. "Pocket awareness, toughness, what drew put on film showed that hes ready to be a starting quarterback in this league," he said. Willy started two games in 2013, going 1-1. He earned his first career CFL win as a rookie, a come-from behind win at Winnipeg in the Banjo Bowl. He finished 17-of-23 passing for 188 yards and a touchdown while also running for another. Willy played at the University of Buffalo where he was the most prolific passer in school history, setting records for completions (849), attempts (1,322), passing yards (8,748), touchdowns (52), total offence (8,639), and completion percentage (64.2). He also spent some time in the NFL on practice squads in Indianapolis, Baltimore, San Diego, and New York and played in the UFL with Las Vegas in 2010. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys . The Mariners ace allowed just one hit over eight innings while striking out nine, and Robinson Cano backed him with a two-run homer as Seattle earned a 3-0 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday. Denver Nuggets Jerseys .com) - James van Riemsdyk had two goals with one assist to help the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Dikembe-Mutombo-Jersey/ . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. LONDON, Ont. -- So Yeon Ryu pulled away from the pack at the Canadian Pacific Womens Open with a second straight bogey-free round. Ryu shot a 6-under 66 Friday at London Hunt and Country Club to get to 15 under, the best two-round start in the tournaments history and five strokes ahead of fellow South Korean Na Yeon Choi, playing partner Anna Nordqvist and Danielle Kang. "A lot of birdies is still a good sign, but no bogeys is more (of) a great sign because it means I play really consistent and when I was in trouble I handled it pretty well," she said. "Thats my goal. I aim for the bogey-free round all four days." If Ryu keeps it up over the weekend, shell have a good chance at winning her first tournament since the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic in 2012. With eight top-10 finishes this year, including a tie for fifth at the U.S. Womens Open, she hasnt been far off. Even amid her victory drought, Ryu tries not to complain or worry. "Im happy to be just travelling all around the world," she said. "Im really happy to show my golf swing and my golf game to all golf fans. The thing is to not really think about the result thing. Im playing golf and Im happy." Ryu "absolutely" is happier when playing the kind of golf she has over the past couple of days. She returned to the same local restaurant, Izakaya Shogun Japanese Sushi & Grill, Thursday night that she had dinner at with South Korean teammates the previous day -- for takeout this time -- and said shed have to think about it again before her third round. Whatever Ryu is eating, the rest of the field will have what shes having. "So Yeon is probably making everything she looks at," said Cristie Kerr, the champion the last time this tournament was in London back in 2006, who shot a 4-under 68 Friday to get to 9 under. American Brittany Lincicome, who was a runner-up to Inbee Park at last weeks LPGA Championship, had the best round of the day with a 65 to move to 8 under. Lincicome said her confidence level was "really high." "I felt really confident when I stepped on the first hole," she said. "It was a very smooth day and it was nice to get some putts to fall." Joining Lincicome at 8 under were Lizette Salas, Lindsey Wright, Mi Hyang Lee and Xi Yu Lin. Four Canadians were among the 87 players who made the cut: Jennifer Kirby of Paris, Ont., at 5 under and amateurs Brooke Henderson of Smithss Falls, Ont. Malik Beasley Jersey. and Jennifer Ha of Calgary at 3 under and Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., at 1 under. The other 11 in the field finished at even or over par to miss. Henderson had missed the cut in this tournament in her two previous appearances but is now 4 for 4 making the cut in LPGA Tour events this year. But she wasnt satisfied despite shooting a 71. "Honestly, today, I couldve easily been five-under," Henderson said. "I had so many opportunities for birdie inside 10 feet and just didnt capitalize on them." Nordqvist felt the same way playing with Ryu but struggling with her putter. "I was trying to keep up with her on the greens," the Swede said. "I played really well today, too, and I couldnt seem to make any putts. ... Its a bit frustrating, but she played really well and I try to feed off her." One of the last players to tee off Friday, Kang saw Ryus 15 under and didnt let it bother her. Instead, she watched the leaderboard with delight thinking about what she can do on this course. "That tells me that there are birdies out there," said Kang, who borrowed defending champion and friend Lydia Kos ball marker after forgetting her own. "You just got to go by the scoreboard, the scoreboard tells you everything you need to know." Like a lot of players, Choi wasnt focused on others performances before she teed off. The 2012 U.S. Womens Open champion also took a different approach Thursday night after shooting a 64, going shopping and to the movie theatre to see "Into the Storm." "I just tried to relax," Choi said. "Always when I think about too much golf, even off the golf course, it sometimes gives me a lot of stress." Choi stressed about her driver after shooting a 70 Friday to tie Nordqvist for second. Its her hope that fixing a left hook in her swing can help her stay in the hunt. Kang, a 21-year-old from San Francisco, is in contention and feeling confident going into the weekend. "Theres a lot of people contending, and theres a lot of birdies out there and everyones shooting low, so youve just got to keep making birdies," she said. Notes -- American Jessica Korda had a hole-in-one on the eight, drilling an 8 iron from 147 yards from the tee. She shot a 70 to get to 4 under through two rounds. ... Organizers waived the $10 parking fee for the weekend to encourage more fans to come out to the course. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. [url=http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_William-Perry_Bears_Jerse y/]William Perry Womens Jersey[/url]
DORTMUND, Germany - Borussia Dortmund has signed Italy striker Ciro Immobile, a move that should help fill the void of the depar

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz