ARE, Sweden - Olympic champion Marielle Thompsons pursuit of a second skicross World Cup title will go down to the wire. [url=ht

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.01.2018 04:06

ARE, Sweden - Olympic champion Marielle Thompsons pursuit of a second skicross World Cup title will go down to the wire. Ron Parker Jersey . Thompson, of Whistler, B.C., was fourth in Sundays race while rival Fanny Smith of Switzerland finished first, cutting Thompsons lead in the overall standings to just five points with only next weekends World Cup finals in France left to go. Ophelie David of France was second while Vancouvers Georgia Simmerling was third. "The overall is pretty exciting — for both the women and the men," said Thompson, who has 655 points compared to Smiths 650. "In the final, I was leading into the first turn and then Ophelie passed me and I got pushed into the powder and lost all my speed. Thats how she goes sometimes." Simmerling won her first heat Sunday and was second in her quarter- and semifinals to advance to the big final. "It was good today. I had to fight hard and it all came together," Simmerling said. "I messed up my timing on one of the features at the end of the start and I was fourth. Then Marielle (fell back) and the three of us just ended up 1-2-3. "Ive had a pretty consistent year, I would say. Theres one more race to go and Im hoping for a strong result again." Danie Sundquist, of Calgary was third in her first heat and finished 20th overall. Olympic silver medallist Kelsey Serwa, of Kelowna, B.C., did not participate as she took the post-Olympic season off. On the mens side, Austrias Thomas Zangerl finished first while teammate Andreas Matt was second. Armin Niederer of Switzerland picked up the bronze. Mathieu Leduc of Comox, B.C., was the top Canadian, finishing eighth. "It was definitely nice to see I can compete with the top guys," Leduc said. "Im just hoping to establish myself on the World Cup and put my name in there. "Im learning from my mistakes and trying to bank all my experiences and put them to good use." Calgarys Brady Leman and Montreals Chris Del Bosco did not advance past their first heats. Louis-Pierre Helie, of Berthierville, Que., did not finish his qualification run, while Tristan Tafel, of Canmore, Alta., did not qualify for the round of 32 heats. Canada sits second (1,898) behind Switzerland (2,124) in the ski cross Nations Cup standings with one race to go. Spencer Ware Jersey . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List. Ramik Wilson Jersey . -- The Oakland Athletics and free agent right-hander Bartolo Colon have agreed to terms on a US$2 million, one-year contract, bolstering their depleted starting rotation. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Demetrius-Harris-Chiefs-Jersey/ . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal.DENVER - Colorado Rockies slugger Carlos Gonzalez is recovering from an emergency appendectomy after intense stomach pain sent him to a Denver hospital Friday night. The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Gonzalez won a Gold Glove last season. Charcandrick West Jersey. . However, the Rockies are moving him from left field to centre field at cavernous Coors Field in 2014 after trading Dexter Fowler to the Houston Astros last month. Gonzalez hit 26 homers with 70 RBIs in 110 games last season, but he was limited after the All-Star break by a nagging finger injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

DALLAS -- Somebody had to win the matchup between struggling teams, and the Dallas Stars got the best of the Ottawa Senators. [u
And the only thing better than a scooter trick is a bowling trick. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Shareece-Wrigh

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz