Touchdowns from Jordy Nelson and Davante Adams helped the Green Bay packers grind out a 23-16 win over the New York Giants at La

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.01.2018 04:06

Touchdowns from Jordy Nelson and Davante Adams helped the Green Bay packers grind out a 23-16 win over the New York Giants at Lambeau Field. Danny Rose Jersey . Odell Beckham Jr scored his first touchdown of the season but Eli Manning struggled to find his receivers, as the running backs were held to 43 rushing yards.In 140 Characters... Rodgers throws two picks at home but the Giants cant capitalise as Green Bay move to 3-1. Beckham scores 1st TD, makes up with kicking net. Falcons beat Broncos on the road Touchdowns from Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman give Atlanta a 23-16 win over the Denver Broncos. MVPThe Packers offensive line gave Aaron Rodgers so much time to look downfield, pick out receivers, or even run the ball for the first down. Rodgers wasnt sacked all night and, on an average night for him, the former Super Bowl MVP had his line to thank. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Game-changerAt the end of the first half, having just scored a field goal, the Giants got the ball back with time enough for another drive. However a strip sack from Kyler Fackrell gave the ball back to the Packers, who scored a field goal themselves and extended their lead to 11 going into the break. Stat of the night50 - Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson have connected for 50 touchdown passes. Jordy Nelson (left) and Aaron Rodgers have formed a great partnership since Nelson joined the league in 2008 Scoring Summary 1st Quarter NYG 0-7 GB TD - J. Nelson 2 yd pass - A. Rodgers Extra Point - M. Crosby 2nd Quarter NYG 3-7 GB FG - J. Brown 47 yd NYG 3-14 GB TD - D. Adams 29 yd pass - A. Rodgers Extra Point - M. Crosby NYG 6-14 GB FG - J. Brown 47 yd NYG 6-17 GB FG - M. Crosby 41 yd 3rd Quarter NYG 9-17 GB FG - J. Brown 30 yd 4th Quarter NYG 9-20 GB FG - M. Crosby 33 yd NYG 9-23 GB FG - M. Crosby 25 yd NYG 16-23 GB TD - O. Beckham 8 yd pass - E. Manning Extra point - J. Brown The gameIt took almost nine minutes but the Packers scored on their opening drive, Rodgers finding Nelson from two yards to complete the 16-play drive. Jordy Nelson gave the Packers a 7-0 lead on the first drive of the game The Packers thought theyd extended their lead when Randall Cobb caught the ball in the end zone, but the officials ruled fouls by both teams and the third down was replayed. On the second attempt, Rodgers pass was tipped and intercepted by Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins. The Giants got themselves on the board in the second quarter, Josh Brown converting a 46-yard field goal, but Packers wide receiver Devante Adams extended Green Bays lead to 14-3 with the 29-yard catch. Davante Adams scored the second of Green Bays touchdowns New York added another field goal late in the second quarter and it looked like they might have a chance to score again but Fackrells strip sack on Manning meant it was the Packers who built on their lead with another field goal to go in 17-6 at the half.After the Giants scored a third field goal early in the second half, the Packers added two more of their own to push their lead to 23-9. Beckham Jr scored his first touchdown of the 2016 with under three minutes to play, catching an eight-yard pass at the back of the end zone to make it a one-score game, but the Giants couldnt recover the ball and Rodgers took a knee to wind down the clock. Odell Beckham Jr scored his first touchdown of 2016 in a more composed performance The result moves Green Bay to 3-1, but its a third consecutive loss for Giants head coach Ben McAdoo. The Giants are the only team in the NFC East with a losing record and now face the Baltimore Ravens before a trip to Twickenham in week seven.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: WATCH: Sunday Blitz Newton ruled out of Bucs clash Vikings continue perfect start How important is Tom Brady? Dele Alli Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS. Paulo Gazzaniga Jersey . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/Customized/ .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova will meet in Saturdays womens Australian Open final after both women cruised to straight-set victories on Thursday. Williams, looking to win her sixth Aussie Open title, took out fellow American Madison Keys 7-6 (7-5), 6-2 to reach the final. With the first set all even at 5-5, Williams was on serve when Keys went up 30-15 in the 11th game, but Williams took the next three points before Keys smashed a backhand down the line to knot it up at 40-all. Williams ended up taking the next two points to win the game, then Keys kept the back-and- forth affair going with an ace to force a tiebreak. Williams had set point, up 6-3, in the tiebreak when the 19-year-old Keys fired two aces to close within one, but Williams countered with an ace on her next serve to take the stanza. Williams pressured her opponent from the onset of the second set, taking the first game and breaking Keys in the process. However, Keys maintained composure and went up 40-15 in the next game. But Williams ended up grinding her way back and taking the game. After the two maintained serve over the next two games, Williams broke the unseeded Keys again and eased her way to the finish line. This was the first career meeting between Williams and Keys. The 33-year-old Williams is seeking her 19th Grand Slam singles championship and 65th career title overall. She is a perfect 5-0 in Aussie Open finals. Williams is tied with Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova for the second- most womens Grand Slam titles in the Open Era behind Steffi Grafs 22. I didnt expect to get to the finals of this tournament when I first got here because I wasnt playing great, Williams said after reaching her first Melbourne Park finale since 2010. I didnt play well at Hopman. I was so off. I felt like I wasnt moving well. I just wasnt ffeeling great on the court. Georges-Kevin NKoudou Jersey. . Its been so long since Ive even been in a final here. I was kind of like, oh, let me just try (and) my theory now is to relax and play the match as best as I can. When I step on the court and hear the announcer, I dont have to win anymore. I can just relax and have fun. Meanwhile, Sharapova reached her 10th career Grand Slam final by beating Russian countrymate Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets. The former world No. 1 Sharapova, seeded No. 2 here behind Williams, rolled to a 6-3, 6-2 win over the left-handed 10th seed Makarova in 87 minutes. The former Aussie Open champion double-faulted seven times, but tallied 23 winners, including three aces in the win. Sharapova has won 22 of her last 23 matches against fellow Russians and improved to 6-0 lifetime against Makarova, including 3-0 at the Australian Open following quarterfinals wins in 2012 and 2013. Its been a strange road for me to get to the finals, but Im happy, said Sharapova. Came from behind in a few, really behind in one -- saving match points. I felt like I was given a second chance. I just wanted to take my chances. The 26-year-old Makarova appeared in her second straight Grand Slam semifinal. She lost to Williams at last years U.S. Open. The 27-year-old Sharapova is chasing her sixth career Grand Slam championship and 35th overall WTA title. Shes 5-4 in Grand Slam finals, including 1-2 at the Australian Open. Sharapova titled here in 2008 and lost in Melbourne in 2007, to Serena, and 2012, to Victoria Azarenka. Sharapova has yet to lose in 2015, going 10-0, including a title run in Brisbane a few weeks ago. The powerful Williams is 16-2 lifetime against Sharapova, who has gone winless in their head-to-head series since 2004. The American is 4-1 in their Grand Slam matchups, including 2-0 in Melbourne. Sharapova beat Serena in the 2004 Wimbledon final. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

UFC 175 will play a very big role in Chris Weidmans career. [url=http://www.basketballheatshop.com/Cheap-Edrice-Adebayo-Heat-Jer
LONDON - Alan Pardews first game as Crystal Palace manager ended in success on Saturday as his team came from behind to beat Tot

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz