Safety Tony Jefferson went from partnering with Eric

#1 von zhangzk , 16.10.2019 04:38

Weddle in the Ravens secondary to partnering with Earl Thomas this offseason http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jahlani-tavai-jersey , which is going to mean some changes to the way things work on the field in Baltimore.There’s also going to be a change in the way things work off the field. Weddle took on a leadership role for the Ravens along with linebackers C.J. Mosley and Terrell Suggs, who also left for other teams this offseason. That’s left a void that Jefferson believes he can fill during the 2019 season.“I’ve got to step in and be a guy for leadership,” Jefferson said Kyler Murray Jersey , via Jeff Zrebiec of TheAthletic.com. “Weddle was a big presence back there, and I think I have the capability of being able to do that. Obviously, I’m not 12 years in the league how he’s been http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/byron-murphy-jersey , but this is Year 7 for me. I think I’ve got a good grasp of what he’s given to the game and what he’s given to this organization. I’ve gotten an opportunity to watch him, and I think I’m in a good place for that.”Jefferson also hopes to step up his play as he believes he’s “yet to play his best ball” at this point in his career. Putting all of those pieces together would be a significant development for the Baltimore defense. Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock held one of the shortest press conferences in memory on Thursday.After word broke of an altercation between Mayock and wide receiver Antonio Brown during Wednesday’s practice that led to plans to suspend the wideout, Mayock met with reporters from the Raiders facility to give a very brief update.“Short and sweet Andy Isabella Jersey , Antonio Brown is not in the building today,” Mayock said. “He won’t be practicing. I don’t have any more information for you right now. When I have some and it becomes appropriate, you guys will all get it but that’s it for today.”Head coach Jon Gruden is scheduled to meet with the media later on Thursday Clelin Ferrell Jersey , although Mayock’s comments suggest the team may not be making any announcement about discipline. Any answers he gives about the situation would be interesting given his place in the team’s hierarchy and the potential need for him to choose a side between the wideout and the G.M.As reported on , a suspension for conduct detrimental to the team would void the $29 million-plus in guaranteed money remaining on Brown’s contract.Brown reportedly threatened to punch Mayock in the face during a dispute over Brown’s decision to post on social media about the team fining him for missing a practice and a walkthrough last month.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Thurman Thomas recalled a phone call he received
There is no way anyone outside Tampa or Chicago

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz