The Titans have won three straight games to push

#1 von zhangzk , 22.10.2019 08:24

Derrick Henry for the last two wins.Henry ran for 238 yards and four touchdowns against the Jaguars before coming back with 170 yards and two scores against the Giants on Sunday. The 408 yards in consecutive games sets a franchise record that was set by Earl Campbell when the franchise was still known as the Oilers.Campbell played well before Henry’s time T.J. Hockenson Jersey , but Henry knows that the Tyler Rose is good company. Henry also credited his current teammates with setting him up for success.“Earl Campbell, that’s a beast, man,�? Henry said, via the team’s website. “I got a chance to talk to him (in the past) Jahlani Tavai Jersey , and that’s a legend in my eyes. For me to be mentioned with his name, it’s like a dream come true. Hat’s off to everybody �? the offensive line, receivers, tight ends, blocking. For me to have this opportunity Will Harris Jersey , it is all of us.”The blocking on Sunday included quarterback Marcus Mariota knocking linebacker Alec Ogletree stiff on a Wildcat snap to Henry.“He knocked the fire out of 52,” Henry said. “I gave him a handshake, and said ‘I owe you one.’ He’s a tough guy — that’s the kind of guy he is.”Henry ran 33 times on Sunday and showed plenty of toughness as well. More of the same over the final two weeks will bode well for the Titans’ chances of making a second straight trip to the postseason. The Saints continue to talk to Michael Thomas’ representation about a new deal for the receiver. The sides have talked for weeks without reaching an agreement, and Thomas is staying away until a new deal is done.Saints General Manager Mickey Loomis said Thomas’ holdout “bothers” him.“It’s a reflection on the job we do,” Loomis said Austin Bryant Jersey , via the . “In a perfect world, this would be done, and we’d both feel really good or really bad about it. . . . I know Mike wants to be here. It’s not a question of him not wanting to be here.”Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports reports that Loomis’ “frustration is simple”: The Saints have offered to make Thomas the highest-paid receiver in the game with a contract that “solidly exceeds” Odell Beckham‘s deal.Thomas is in the final year of his rookie deal, scheduled to make $1.148 million this season.Loomis would not say where negotiations stand but admits he would like to see Thomas in camp.“I don’t like the fact that he has a contract, and he’s not here Rashan Gary Jersey ,” Loomis said. “But I’m not mad at him.”Saints coach Sean Payton expressed optimism his star receiver will get a deal done sooner than later. Thomas has averaged 107 catches, 1,262 yards and almost eight touchdowns in his three seasons.“It’s something that hopefully will be resolved soon,” Payton said. “I think his agent and Mickey, those guys are working on it Darnell Savage Jr. Jersey , and I’m optimistic it’ll be done fairly soon.”

zhangzk  
zhangzk

The Pittsburgh Steelers running backs just don’t see the
Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield was seen staring down

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz