they’re considering with the fourth overall pick. Which could give the Jets a market at No. 3, if one of the other four teams (o

#1 von elaine95 , 01.11.2019 08:38

On Thursday night http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jahlani-tavai-jersey , Dwayne Haskins will become only the third Ohio State quarterback to be selected in the first round, barring something incredibly unexpected. In a Monday interview with #PFTPM, Haskins outlined the teams that have shown interest in him.“A lot of teams,” Haskins said. “The Raiders, the Redskins Kyler Murray Jersey , Broncos, Dolphins, and the Giants. Those are the teams who have shown the most interest in me.”The Giants have talked openly about the “K.C. model,” which would entail Haskins sitting for a year (and maybe two) behind Eli Manning. Which would mean Haskins wouldn’t play right way. Haskins said he has no problem with that.“Whatever team I go to I just have to be ready to play whether that’s year one or year two and I don’t have a preference whether that’s to play right away or play year two or year three,” Haskins said. “I just want to be the best quarterback I can be for that franchise. Patrick Mahomes definitely did a great job learning [behind Alex Smith]. I learned from J.T. [Barrett] my first year at Ohio State http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/byron-murphy-jersey , so it isn’t foreign nature for me, so I’ll be comfortable with either/or.”Haskins had a private workout with Oakland, and he could be the “surprise” they’re considering with the fourth overall pick. Which could give the Jets a market at No. 3, if one of the other four teams (or someone else) wants to leapfrog Oakland to get Haskins. The Lions activated wide receiver Tommylee Lewis from the physically unable to perform list on Tuesday and he spoke to reporters after he got the green light to practice with the team.Lewis faced questions about making up for lost time in the competition for roster spots, but the 2019 season wasn’t the only topic of conversation.Lewis was also asked about the NFL’s adoption of replay review for pass interference calls and non-calls due to his central role in the play that sparked the push for the rule change. Lewis was the intended receiver for Saints quarterback Drew Brees when Rams cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman‘s interference wasn’t flagged in the NFC Championship Game.The wideout said there was “no doubt” that it is a good thing that bad calls or missed calls can be corrected on replay Andy Isabella Jersey , but was otherwise ready to move attention back to the present.“I done answered so many questions about that play,” Lewis said, via the . “So I’m over it. I’m over that.”Lewis has too much at stake in the here and now to keep his mind on what happened in January, but his career would have to take some interesting turns if that play won’t be the first thing associated with his career in the long term.

elaine95  
elaine95

previous All-Pro honors who made th
hings from a weekly basis that maybe did

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz