The Seahawks have added just two players

#1 von zhangzk , 06.11.2019 07:33

The Seahawks are working to re-sign a number of their own players this offseason http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , which is a good thing.Because they’re not adding many players, in either free agency or the draft. this offseason, and have just four picks heading into the 2019 NFL Draft.“Just being able to be a little bit more selective in how we are approaching free agency,�? Schneider said on ESPN 710, via the .Part of it is strategic, as they’re poised to gain as many as four compensatory picks in 2020 after losing seven free agents, headlined by safety Earl Thomas and cornerback Justin Coleman. They’ve only brought in two, kicker Jason Myers and guard Mike Iupati. They could look to add some more bodies Parris Campbell Jersey , but at this point seem more likely to wait until after May 7, when additions don’t impact the comp pick formula.They still have their own first-round pick (21st overall), but traded their second-rounder for left tackle Duane Brown, their sixth for quarterback Brett Hundley (who left in free agency), and their seventh for safety Shalom Luani.Schneider said he’d like to add picks if possible, making a trade-down a possibility.“It’s safe to say [the team will look to trade down],�? he said. “But it’s a darn good draft, so I could see a very good player being there for us at 21. . . .“You have to find a partner http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/miles-boykin-jersey-cheap , you have to negotiate within a specific amount of time. So it’s not like an easy thing just to move back. So yeah, we’d like to pick more than four times. It’s just how you do it. It’s going to be a challenge this year because like I said, the depth [of the draft] the way we see it is pretty good.”It would help if they could find defensive line help in the draft, but their lack of ammunition will complicate Schneider’s job. Landon Collins left the Giants for Washington this offseason, and he does not have fond memories of Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman.Asked on NFL Network what he’ll do when the teams meet this season if he sees Gettleman on the field during pregame warmups, Collins said he’d look for an excuse to run into Gettleman.“I would try to tell one of my defensive back coaches, Throw the ball in that direction. Give him a nice little thud, a little run over http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-bobby-okereke-jersey Jersey ,” Collins said.Would Collins knock Gettleman on his butt?“I don’t think he’s got the skill level to stay on his feet,” Collins said.It’s easy to see why Collins isn’t thrilled that Gettleman didn’t give him big money to stay with the Giants, but Gettleman actually did Collins a favor by not slapping the franchise tag on him and instead letting Collins shop himself to the highest bidder. Maybe Collins should give Gettleman a break, and just leave him alone when their teams face off this season.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Zylophin RX : Boost Your Sexual Sessions For Longer Duration
This time, though, it almost certainly will be farewell

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz