American Hockey League

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.04.2018 08:32

ALAMEDA, Calif. Deion Sanders Jersey . - Rookie Derek Carrs first NFL start as Oakland Raiders quarterback was a learning experience. He saw new defences, exotic blitzes and got to see firsthand what playing in the NFL is like after years of watching big brother David do it. Perhaps the most important thing Carr learned was that he belonged on that big stage already at the start of his rookie season even if the end result against the New York Jets wasnt quite what he hoped with a 19-14 loss last Sunday. "I can do this," Carr said Wednesday. "I was able to go out there and play against a great defence. ... To play against them for your first game, I was fired up because you want to see as much as you can, as early as you can in your career." Carr had an up-and-down performance that would be expected from a rookie making his first career start going up against a Rex Ryan defence. He threw an early touchdown pass to Rod Streater and avoided any turnovers or egregious mistakes. But he also struggled to get the ball downfield, relying mostly on screens and quick passes. Carr completed 20 of 32 passes for 151 yards. Only three of those completions travelled at least 10 yards downfield, including a 30-yard touchdown pass to James Jones in the closing minutes. Carr said the lack of downfield throws was more about situations and the defence than a cautious game plan looking to protect a rookie. "They were called, theres no doubt they were called," Carr said of the deep passes. "It we went down there and out of the 30-something throws, we threw it down the field 28 times, it would probably have been even worse than it looked. It doesnt always work out the way you want to. But they were called and theyll continue to be called." Carrs first start at MetLife Stadium came in the same building that his brother threw his final NFL pass as a backup for the New York Giants in 2012. Derek Carrs first home start with the Raiders comes against the Houston Texans, the team that drafted David first overall in 2002 to be the face of the expansion franchise. That did not work out as planned as David Carr struggled at the start on an overmatched team, getting sacked an NFL-record 76 times as a rookie. Those beatings took a toll on David Carr that he was never able to overcome and left an impression on young Derek. "All I knew is I grew up a Cowboys and Raiders fan and I never saw those quarterbacks get hit that much," he said. "Just being honest. Thats what my thought was as a kid. Being older and going back and watching those games, I understand what was going on." While Derek Carr joined a team that hadnt posted a winning record for 11 straight seasons, it is not anything like an expansion team. But even with a veteran offensive line, Carr was pressured on 47.1 per cent of his drop backs, according to Pro Football Focus, third most in the league last week. Making matters worse is the team that generated the most pressure is the Texans with star end J.J. Watt leading the charge. But coach Dennis Allen said he expects to see a step forward this week from Carr and the line. "I thought he handled himself well in the game last week," Allen said. "I think well see improvement. Just like you see from season one to season two, you always see improvement, the most improvement you see during the season is from Week 1 to Week 2. Im excited about watching him play." NOTES: RB Maurice Jones-Drew missed practice with a hand injury and his status is day to day. ... LB Nick Roach practiced after missing the opener because of a concussion sustained in the third exhibition game but has still not been cleared to play. ... CB Chimdi Chekwa was back at practice on a limited basis after being sidelined during the preseason with a knee injury. Devonta Freeman Jersey . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected. Robert Alford Jersey . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. http://www.atlantafalconsfootballstore.com/authentic-vic-beasley-falcons-jersey/ . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform.TORONTO -- Joffrey Lupul will miss roughly three weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, Toronto Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said on Saturday. Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip. With Lupul out, the Leafs recalled forward Sam Carrick from the American Hockey Leagues Marlies, and hes making his NHL debut Saturday night against the Chicago Blackhawks. Carrick, 22, was a fifth-round pick of the Leafs in 2010 and was noticeable in the pre-season and then in seven games in the minors. We thought he made a strong impression at training camp and with his play with the Marlies, Carlyle said.. Jalen Collins Jersey. . What weve tried to do is always make a statement that if you go down and play well, youre going to be recognized and were going to give you the opportunity when it presents itself and were going to bring up the best player. Lupuls absence means the Leafs have to shift things around with their lines. Daniel Winnik, David Clarkson and Peter Holland will be counted on to pick up the slack. Carrick slides in on the fourth line and is expected to see some penalty-killing duties while with the team. Its all about opportunity, Carrick said. I think thats one of the things that I take pride in is being a hard guy to play against on the penalty kill. Thats what they told me coming in here -- they thought I did a good job in pre-season at that. I just need to keep on doing it. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

LAWRENCE, Kan. [url=http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.com/Black-Friday-Anthony-Muno z-Jersey/]Anthony Munoz Jersey[/url] . --
Kosteneinsparung bei EDV-Hotline für Stadtverwaltungs-Mitarbeiter

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz